Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** (1075 Views)

Get Cashback When You Shop US Online Stores!!!! / Where Do You Shop For Clothes? / Primark: Do You Shop There? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** by SeanT21(f): 1:32am On Mar 31, 2009
If you shop online please share your site on here. wink

**Here are mine**

http://www.greatglam.com/ ~~~Cheap,sexy and afordable.

http://toosexyjeans.com/cart/home.php~~Beautiful Jeans,Pants,etc.I am addicted 2 this site.
Re: Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** by Quinby: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2009
Yes i do,please check macstunners.com for the best in male shoes,jewelry etc
Re: Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** by iice(f): 9:44am On Apr 01, 2009
Rarely. Especially if it's clothes and shoes. I like to know how it looks on my body before buying it.
Re: Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** by Sissy3(f): 8:54am On Apr 02, 2009
iice:

Rarely.  Especially if it's clothes and shoes.  I like to know how it looks on my body before buying it.

exactly, cox sometimes you see the display online and b blow away by it, but then when u fit the dress you b like huh?
Re: Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** by sungoddess(f): 3:29pm On Feb 04, 2011
Re: Do You Shop Online?**share With Us** by toytuns(f): 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2011

(1) (Reply)

My Natural Nails / List Of Fake Jewelries Companies In Nigeria / Hello Do U Wanna Have Dat Tonto Dike, Rita Dominic, Mercy Aigbe Skin Tone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.