Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,854 members, 7,817,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Primark: Do You Shop There? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Primark: Do You Shop There? (2495 Views)

Female Gladiator Atmosphere/primark Leather Sandals / I Need A Primark Tshirt Supplier. / What Is Everyones Problem With Primark? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primark: Do You Shop There? by chika98: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2008
You ever shopped there? grin
Let's be honest jare. Leave all the ajebutta stuff on the side. I like it because i can get tanks and regular stuff there for less. Why do you like primark?
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by mohawkchic(f): 1:28am On Jul 24, 2008
~You Already stated It Is Very Very Reasonable!! The Value for Money is remarkable . . .I love the fact i can walk out of there with 10 White tank tops for Just @ 2 quid each for my personal use!!During winter i double my buy,i like having them tanks under for more warmth wink

~I Shop for relatives/acquintances back home there,especially during the end of summer sale!!

~I took more notice of Primark when Mark Hayes came on GMTV Lorrine Kelly show with some fab clothes from Primark & i Cudnt believe skinny's are like 8 quid  shocked bought some,bought some accessories there too w/ some lovely tights,they don't rip easily either!!

~Lately am like blown away by some of the high street copies they stock,but i shy away from buying these b/c lets face it . . that cheap,you're bound to go somewhere & meet your twins/triplets grin NoOo woman likes to walk over & say "Hey you got Good taste/laff over it" even thu we're all aware it wasnt just made for one person to wear!! wink
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by nana(f): 1:38am On Jul 24, 2008
Yes,i do. They've got nice stuffs there. Even thinking of going to the one at marble arch soon. . . haha. cheesy
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by chika98: 8:19pm On Jul 24, 2008
Yeah whenever i'm in town; I like to go and check it out.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by busygirl(f): 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2008
God bless thread starter. i like primark jor jor,I and my friends call it P.money. Anywayz, i go dere because their stuff are cheap and quite trendy as well. .although, i don't shop in only one place, buti'm proud to say most of my things come from primark. People don't even notice until they ask me. I don't spend too much money in primark because i know that if there's something i like and it costs £15, i'll just chill till its reduced. I can't be bothered to spend so much on their things. I'm not saying their stuff isn't good, but u can also be sure that the price will definately reduce cheesy
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by HRhotness(f): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2008
Got a pair of skinnies 2 yrs ago that are still in amazing condition, even while all the others i ought from other shops are all dead and gone,

Plus it means i can go shopping every week and not dent my bank account

Primark Rocks!!!
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by busygirl(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2008
[/quote][quote author=HR.hotness link=topic=153813.msg2553563#msg2553563 date=1216937814]
Plus it means i can go shopping every week and not dent my bank account
Primark Rocks!!!
YES OO wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by chika98: 2:50am On Jul 25, 2008
Yeah! I love primark jare. When next i'm in town I will go there and get some more skinny jeans. 8quid can't be beat. And oh don't get me started on their flats.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by mohawkchic(f): 3:06am On Jul 25, 2008
~ cool ~
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 25, 2008
wink
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by femigirl(f): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2008
We  call  it Primani grin

Back in the  day Primark was  great ! I would  wear  some fab outfits and  people  will think I  bought  in Monson or  Next. The  Lewisham Primark  was  the  best  back  then. But now  the  quality of  the  clothes  as  dropped and  too many  people  know about  them. So  you can  go to outing  and  you  can  find  5  people  wearing  the  same outfit . I love  the Marble Arch branch because  they have  one  of a  kind  pieces and  they  only  have a  few of  each  item. Primark is  good  for  your  vest top,  stocks, pants. If  you  never been  to Primani the  ladies  sizes  are  bigger than  standard  sizes
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by mohawkchic(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2008
~LOL @ Primani grin
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by compaqB: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2008
Yes o! I do patronise them, they do well any day any time especially the one at Basildon. God bless them for us.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by motunrayo4(f): 10:13pm On Jul 28, 2008
When I went to london I bought bra and panties from there that Im wearing right now. . . . that was like 2 years ago my cousin made fun of me but that was all I could afford with the outrageous prices in London
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by zarazara: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2008
Yes it's good value for money but, knowing how they have exploited poor children in India, I am not too sure I want to shop there ever again!!!
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by chika98: 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2008
zarazara:

Yes it's good value for money but, knowing how they have exploited poor children in India, I am not too sure I want to shop there ever again!!!

Abeg who doesn't exploit kids? From Old Navy to Primark. It is sad.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by Naveyah(f): 2:31pm On Aug 09, 2008
Yes I love primark, lol. I remember years ago when everybody would deny ever going to primark, and women would hide their big white bags that had the huge primark logo all over it, but then they started to sell really nice clothes and everybody just completely changed their minds. I like that their clothes are cheap, because I can't imagine myself ever spending about £70 on just two outfits, and well I've done it before, (River Island) and well I'll never do it again, I hate wasting money like that. So primark is a thumbs up for me.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by sistajay(f): 3:10pm On Aug 09, 2008
Although im not a regular shopper at Primark, I shop there when I can.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by lucabrasi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2008
i do but only for white tee s,3 for 10 pounds grin
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by gabelogan(m): 12:53pm On Aug 11, 2008
lucabrasi:

i do but only for white tee s,3 for 10 pounds grin

yeah, the tees are great. i got a couple of black tees from there and they are really of great quality. better than the ralph lauren tee-shirt that i got for more than 10 times the price.

however my shopping there is limited to underwear and singlets.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by Betty605: 9:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
LIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
As in, and you find lots of Naija peeps shopping and working there,

Ahn ahn, the last time i went see naija peeps working there blowing pidgin english, i was lyk shoooo,
its lyk a market (modern market sha! grin) with reasonable prices. Thats were 1 of my fwend gets her stuff, almost
errthing she wears, 4rm Primark (my own is not that bad sha, I still rock some designers, u know naija bbz must rep), lol
PRIMARK ROCKS!!!!
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by mohawkchic(f): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
~Visited Primark in Conventry today . . .Its massive,come see sale signs tongue 4/5 quid grin . . got me a couple of grey skinnies,been looking for that right shade of grey for ages . . .finally found it for 8 quid,am well pleased cheesy
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by chika98: 1:49am On Aug 12, 2008
mohawkchic:

~Visited Primark in Conventry today . . .Its massive,come see sale signs tongue 4/5 quid grin . . got me a couple of grey skinnies,been looking for that right shade of grey for ages . . .finally found it for 8 quid,am well pleased cheesy
I have one just like that and I got it for 8 quid too. lol
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by mohawkchic(f): 7:15pm On Aug 12, 2008
chika98:

I have one just like that and I got it for 8 quid too. lol

~lol . . .awesome grin
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by choongtin(f): 7:52pm On Aug 12, 2008
@ topic

why u making it sound like primark, is for low class people, ??
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by zarazara: 12:49am On Aug 15, 2008
Abeg who doesn't exploit kids? From Old Navy to Primark. It is sad.

Yes you're right there oh jare.
Re: Primark: Do You Shop There? by Nobody: 3:43am On Aug 15, 2008

(1) (Reply)

Sexy Body Jewelry / Ladies And Their Cleavage Problems! / Dreadlock Before And After.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.