Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

What Does It Take To Be Financially Free? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take To Be Financially Free? (1334 Views)

How To Become Financially Independent By Producing Items At Home / How To Be Financially Stable / Setting Up a Cyber-cafe: What Does It Take? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Be Financially Free? by just4jay(m): 12:41am On Oct 03, 2006
WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO BE FINANCIALLY FREE?
“I would have loved to do this but I don’t enough money.”
“It’s great but I can’t afford it.”
Can you identify with these statements/
Have you gotten to a point in your life where it seems things will never change?
Fine, most of us start up in life with a healthy dose of optimism.
“In the next 5 years I will be a graduate”
“In the next 8 years I will have my own house, ”
“In this period I will be this… , I will be that….”
But then Life throws us heavy punches. Reality knocks the wind out of our “optimistic idealism” and we find ourselves faraway from our dreams.

Is it possible to be financially free?
To have enough to do not just what you need to do but what you want to do.
Fine, Human wants are hardly “satisfiable;” you get stuff to know you desire more stuff.
But can one really get to the stage where Tomorrow’s meal is not TODAY’S priority?
Is it possible to go from being under to breaking even and eventually BREAKING THROUGH!
Yeah it is! I strongly believe that it is possible to take charge of our lives and with God’s help attain a certain level of financial freedom, where necessities would stop being luxuries.

BUT FIRST!
It is possible to become financially free but first you must be financially empowered.

WHAT IS FINACIAL EMPOWERMENT?
Financial EMPOWERMENT is taking hold of one’s financial life.
It is taking charge of one’s life.
It is mastering money.
It is not spending today in anticipation of tomorrow’s Cheque.
It is not looking to get paid it is determining the flow of payment.
It is creating Avenues through which money flows to you

So you can’t afford the luxury of sitting on your “butt” doing nothing and expecting something, we are not in the season of manna falling from heaven anymore, even if manna falls you will have to get up and go pick yours!

Take charge of your life; get alive and stop believing you wont ever make it in life! Or that things will never change! Start believing in yourself and start choosing to see opportunities even in the midst of difficulties, then things will definitely change for the better.

(1) (Reply)

GTB Current Account Holders: A Need Referees / Instant Business Letter Kit / 4-sim Gsm Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.