Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) (40697 Views)

'science Student': Olamide Clears Air On The Hit Single. Fans React / Peter Okoye Clears The Air On Video Of Himself Performing Other Artiste Songs / Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by thoollz: 8:39am On Aug 28, 2015
f
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by fartkay(m): 8:40am On Aug 28, 2015
sóro ni yèn
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by holluwai(m): 8:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Why can't that even be your house? Are you a God ni?
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by stevkc: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
For your solar panel installations,for building,borehole,office,company and other appliances and consultancy. contact us ENERGYWORLD ltd we serve you anywhere. 08069487971 or stevkc2007@yahoo.com
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by wildchild1: 8:49am On Aug 28, 2015
M
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Gboskee(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Talented90:
Oga titus...
oga geisha..
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Abbycite(m): 8:55am On Aug 28, 2015
vheMa:
Checkout my dirty house too,on my DPangry

I dont know why I av a big crush on u......u always sound naughty♥♡
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by IceDude(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2015
Some busy body Nigerians wont mind dia business, nawa o.
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Tintinnoty(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Lilshorecords:
brother small small. I beg. Y u dey lie na.
and how does he lie here? Is Dbanj house on pluto that it cannot be visit. because you you ain't opportune to be there does not me someone else can't be
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by adedayourt(m): 8:59am On Aug 28, 2015
AM SURE THAT HOUSE IS 100times CLEANER THAN D GOONS MAKING NOISE HERE ON NL
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 28, 2015
ohh... you don't say!
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by gbengalite(m): 9:06am On Aug 28, 2015
irishCream:
Hmmmmm...hope what Genevieve said about this guy isn't the truth? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I'm interested pls
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by eaglechild: 9:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Truth be told that gutter is filthy.
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by mytime24(f): 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by agrovick(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2015
vheMa:
Your yansh dry gan o
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by trigar12(m): 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
irishCream:
Hmmmmm...hope what Genevieve said about this guy isn't the truth? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Wetin genevive talk abt am o?
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 28, 2015
undecided

Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Please how do I post a Gif image on nl

Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by chax100(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
Dbanj is the new Oga Titus! Don Jazzy bad Ooo. grin grin grin
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Rotimi47: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2015
efilefun:
But the news was that he went to visit dbanj in he's house, so what do you expect people to think and I believe if it's not his house he would have gladly named the location.

It could be one of his houses thou
He said it is Choccity office.
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Rotimi47: 9:26am On Aug 28, 2015
efilefun:
But the news was that he went to visit dbanj in he's house, so what do you expect people to think and I believe if it's not his house he would have gladly named the location.

It could be one of his houses thou
He said it is Choccity office
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by margclever: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
OLUWOLEYINKA:
OP FRONT PAGE THINZ......THE COMP NO B DBANJ OWN... SUMM PPLE COMPLAININ SELF , THAT BCKYARD NEAT PASS SOME OF THERE BEDROOM
neat ke, i wont be surprised if his boxers are dirtier than the wall
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by j4sure(m): 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
ok
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:56am On Aug 28, 2015
vheMa:
#smh, dats beautiful.
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by DavidRWaller: 10:04am On Aug 28, 2015
making cash right now... Get more time with your family by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $8423 a month. I've started this job and I've never been happier and now I am sharing it with you, so you can try it too. You can check it out here
+_+_+_``~~+_+````_+_+_ WWW.ECASH55.COM
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by shaddoww: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2015
irishCream:
wat did she say jare, I missed out on it
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Nielbaba(m): 10:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Lilshorecords:
brother small small. I beg. Y u dey lie na.
true its just a plot (under construction) btw my office and his house ....its better than dis but expected more from him sha .......anytime i look from my office window ....i always wonder if d house is where dey call koko mansion grin grin grin grin WISH I'M AT WORK TODAY WOULD AV SNAPED N POST HERE
Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by Lilshorecords(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Tintinnoty:
and how does he lie here? Is Dbanj house on pluto that it cannot be visit. because you you ain't opportune to be there does not me someone else can't be

Re: Dbanj Cleared The Air On Dirty House Issue(snapshot) by joehellah04(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Xo u guys think celebrity cant leave in such a house...abeg free him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / Bobrisky Boards Private Jet, Eats Jollof Rice Onboard (video) / Korede Bello Digging It Out On Stage With A Female Fan At An Event(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.