Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss (48430 Views)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos / Hameed Ibrahim Ali Flies Jet To Lagos (Photos) / Hameed Ibrahim-Ali And His Entourage Visit Apapa Area Command (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by blackfase(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm, then you should check out the new SSG's profile....

Bose253:
This man looks too old for this job na, for God's sake!
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dat Name can never be forgotten in the history of Kaduna state. I still remember" ALI MUST GO"protest
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by IbokUtoroh(m): 8:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Shekau1:
I'm proudly from the North cheesy we are the only People with Integrity to lead this Nation grin, Southerners CAN GO AND DIE tongue #Proudly60%
i support u.
I also support hw shekau is killing d infidels
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Toks2008(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
efilefun:
Really?? But he's within same age bracket as GEJ who was referred to as a youth during the last elections.

Well I don't care even if he's from Jupiter as long as he's ready to serve the nation diligently.

I taught the new custom boss should come from custom service.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by efilefun(m): 8:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

I taught the new custom boss should come from custom service.
Read where he was unceremoniously retired under obasanjo??
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:
This man looks too old for this job na, for God's sake!
He can handle any girl of ur age abeg. Age is a tin of d mind. U fought lion grin

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Shekau1(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
situationroom:

pple like u makes me pray endlessly dat boko haram shud ravage d north
lol Boko Haram or no Boko Haram we would still rule you guys tongue
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Toks2008(m): 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
efilefun:
Read where he was unceremoniously retired under obasanjo??

Not as a custom officer abi na me no read well?

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Bose253(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
He can handle any girl of ur age abeg. Age is a tin of d mind. U fought lion grin
No, but I'm proud of who I am

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Shekau1(m): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

i support u.
I also support hw shekau is killing d infidels
thumps up bro wink
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by psquaret: 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Meiji:
You didn't mention the fact that he was in the kangaroo court that sentenced Ken Saro-Wiwa to death?
bros leave that matter na. na wa for you ohhhh grow old na
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by zik4ever: 8:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
phapi:
The northern municipal is fast taking over this entity call Nigeria,imagine all sensitive position in the country is being carted away by the educated few of the north

President Aboki(baba-Go-slow)
IGP Aboki
Custom CG. Aboki
NPA chairman. Aboki
NNPC chairman Aboki

Even boys Scout leader go soon be Aboki

Bouhari Adms go soon tire them Tinubu and Rochas,Amethief and Co

Ha ha. No vex my brother, IGP is from Edo in South South! I am not surprised at all about the trend of appointments. I am even surprised that people are surprised! But seriously, in an economy where oil price is collapsing, this government needs to focus on non-oil earnings. I hear this new Custom boss is even tougher than Buhari so he will really whip Customs to collect duties and account for it. Then the other is FIRS and the appointee there is known for chasing after tax so it may all be for good. Not that I am saying they shouldnt be geo-political equity in appointments oh before someone comes to insult me!

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by psquaret: 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
zik4ever:

Ha ha. No vex my brother, IGP is from Edo in South South! I am not surprised at all about the trend of appointments. I am even surprised that people are surprised! But seriously, in an economy where oil price is collapsing, this government needs to focus on non-oil earnings. I hear this new Custom boss is even tougher than Buhari so he will really whip Customs to collect duties and account for it. Then the other is FIRS and the appointee there is known for chasing after tax so it may all be for good. Not that I am saying they shouldnt be geo-political equity in appointments oh before someone comes to insult me!
you just spoke my mind. in fact some peopel dont even know what they saying how could they say IGP is from the North ??

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by efilefun(m): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Toks2008:

Not as a custom officer abi na me no read well?
Nope but i believe an army can do same job and even better than those corrupt pot belly thieves
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by bashydemy(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wow am loving this

PMB making me happy always.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Eureka123(f): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
situationroom:

pple like u makes me pray endlessly dat boko haram shud ravage d north

Don't think like that?
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by phapi(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
zik4ever:

Good political analysis you have bru but come to think of it are there not incorruptible nigerian in the South and West?
To be frank I Never expected anytin good from his Adm,so am not suprised with all this appointments

IN OTHER NEWS

The SFG is also An A.Boki
I weep for country

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by samofson: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hamid Ali should have been made head of EFCC but I can understand why he was chosen to head customs.

The man will sanitize customs the fact that he is from the North is a mute point at this present time. I am only interested in his stewardship not what state he comes from. He is Nigerian and capable, that's what matters

2 Likes

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by situationroom: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eureka123:

Don't think like that?

but u can't u see his provocative statements....is it fair
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Aseneshii: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
We want credible people to lead this government, but let PMB check down south there are credible people in that part of the country too. From the way he is going, I doubt if he would be able to win re-election, he most incorporate politicians into his government and try to find a balance between North and South. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Eureka123(f): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
situationroom:

but u can't u see his provocative statements....is it fair

It's not. But remember, the future is all that matters. We are Nigeria today, not because of only the north. You cannot mention Nigeria without assembling the required constituents. We are in a liberal world where it wouldn't have to be only the north ruling, in time. The most important thing is for Nigeria to regain her glory. You should see my humiliation when a South Korean insulted my dear nation as "poor" and "silly" on social media. All of these make my heart weep.
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Appareil(m): 9:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
belamour:
In PMB I Trust!!!

If You Re Not Happy About It

Relocate 2 Cameroon

Cameroon go join Biafra, so nno problem! Dumb comment!
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by McKren(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Another U-turn!

This man was appointed chief of staff not even up to 3 months!
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Fearcom(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is Buhari's style of doing things: if he knows you personally or He has heard a great deal about you as a man of integrity as well as being able to produce results, then He will appoint you into position. So far Buhari has been appointing people with integrity and track record of past achievements. That's to be expected because He doesn't want any thing or anyone to tarnish his image. The whole world is watching. And the same modaf*ckers castigating him now will crucify him later if he fails at the end of the day saying,"we said it!".

1 Like

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by grandstar(m): 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
madridguy:
PMB making me happy with his team so far. Always appointing credible person for a sensitive position. May you live long in good state of health to lead our great country to the greater height. Ride on PMB

APC
CHANGE

What experience does he have with customs? no matter how honest or principled a carpenter,you don't call him to repair a fridge.
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by galadima77(m): 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Only the northerners have impeccable characters. Government of the North by the North and for the North.

Exactly!!! You must be very intelligent. How did you know that?
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by smoothlips(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
Bose253:

I'm telling you. Even some of us Yorubas are beginning to regret voting for Buhari. His government is meant for the northerners and old folks. sad
For the good of Nigeria!
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
please will this man wear custom uniform? i need answers pls
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by omolami: 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
I thought there is a NIGERIAN law that banned retired military officers from talking up other paramilitary appointments after retirement. Still finding and want to be sure. Please correct me if am wrong with convincing evidence.
Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by TheMadame(f): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
The rot in the Customs service is of such monumental proportions tha it requires a no nonsense administrator to whip it back into shape.
Under Dikko Inde,the Customs had two salary vouchers-one with padded figures presented to the ministry of Finance as the renumerations of officers which was fake and another voucher which was smaller and the real take home pay/salary of officers.
Secondly Dikko verbally promoted a lot of junior officers multiple times over their seniors who were stagnated on one step for over eight years,which encouraged indiscipline in the service.
Dikko also encouraged a notorious smuggler called Dahiru Mangal to engage in cross border smuggling of petroleum products and arms and ammunitions which encouraged economic sabotage and militancy.
So personally I do not care where this man comes from as long as he cleans up the mess left behind by Dikko and sets the service on a proper path by clearing out the top management positions filled with Dikkos stooges and appoints competent personel.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hameed Ibrahim Ali: 7 Things You Should Know About The New Customs Boss by blaqoracle: 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Only the northerners have impeccable characters. Government of the North by the North and for the North.
so you don't know?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Gov Alia Set To Deliver The Largest Fly-over Connecting North To South [photos] / Rivers Women Met With Rimamde Shawulu-Kwewum (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.