Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (50625 Views)

11 PDP Governors In Close Door Meeting / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Ali Modu Sherrif Meets With Babangida Behind Close Door In Minna. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by informant001: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
The Controller General of the Nigeria Customs Service, retired Colonel Hameed Ali, has arrived for the Senate plenary and has entered a closed-door meeting with Senators. He was accompanied to Ekweremadu’s office by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on National Assembly Matters (Senate), Senator Ita Enang.

http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/03/senators-hold-close-door-meeting-with.html

2 Shares

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by informant001: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by thinkdip(m): 12:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
This man should go, he has nothing to offer with his stiff neck

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by TippyTop(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Like most of Bubu's appointments= square pegs in round holes.
Seems Hamid Ali wanted a different department like CBN governor but ended up with customs.

Resign if you think the uniform is beneath you.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by NOC1(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
like the Channels presenter this morning, "The man has been great with his works, in fact he has performed more than we expected, why must he appear at the NASS with custom uniform".
Did Magu wear Police uniform to NASS yesterday?

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by kingPhidel(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ok
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by brainpulse: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
We have more pressing issues like the budget and economy files with the Senate without consideration. What they are neck deep about is uniform.

15 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by PqsMike: 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stubborn Man

1 Like

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 1:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Diz Grandpa Will Later Want Respect Frm His Children And Grandchildren

Yet He Can't Respect The Senate Which Is An Arm Of The Government

He Should Note That 'Respect Is Reciprocal'

*And The Senate Should D Needful (By Removing Him) If He Won't Wear The Uniform

11 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by SageTravels: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
But be wore uniform during Buhari's Campaign. Before he became CG there was a tradition in Custom. Why is he trying to destroy the tradition. For those Supporting him, which example is he showing the younger generation and his subordinates. Simple Instruction. I blame the president. Since he doesn't know that custom officers wear uniform, That means he doesn't know his Job.

14 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by Benjom(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by anytexy: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Failed state.

3 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by agbangam: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
This Man get mind ooo.
I like him cos he is trying hard to transform dat corrupt custom but he shud @least wear d uniform. Assuming na police Uniform I for say ... grin

7 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by blazekicks: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Funny.

I sell classy handmade shoes (brogues, boots etc). Check my profile for details
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by yhemsy62(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Disgusting
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by jegz25(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
thinkdip:
This man should go, he has nothing to offer with his stiff neck
oya bring what u can offer,mek we see

3 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by oobe: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
I support Hamid..... Bleep all the red chambers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
PqsMike:
Stubborn Man

Tell me you are saying the truth

2 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by jchioma: 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Fearless Colonel! I wonder if uniform can stop him from doing his job as C.G. Senate should face the weightier matters!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by QuietHammer(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
Either right or wrong, I salute his chutzpah

2 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by Benjom(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
SageTravels:
ytghg

Alien shocked
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by vedaxcool(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
angry grin grin real man.
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by jieta: 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
i hate arrogant people, which example is he showing the younger generation.
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by georgecso(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
If I am not mistaken, the NDLEA Boss does not wear uniform...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by judecares1(m): 1:22pm On Mar 16, 2017
from the look of things,the reason dis old man who refused to respect his age didn't appear b4 d seante is cos he has strong God fadas,i was even tinking he will not even appear 2day,shameless old cargo.

1 Like

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why should he be forced to wear School Uniform, when the person rulling him, doesn't have a cert.
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by shibanbo(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stubborn hausa man,them feel say them fit do anything,and yes them fit.useless undistinguished senators

5 Likes

Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by Bismarck10(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bunch of useless minions...with all their noise I thought they would promptly arrest him for being without uniform.
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by okonja(m): 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ghen ghen.... Is about to go down ooh!
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by oringobiafra: 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
ipob man will do the job better dan this hausa fulani bokoharam gworo consumer dont ever u quote me.
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by BreezyCB(m): 1:24pm On Mar 16, 2017
Na real wa
Re: Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos by berrystunn(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Buhari government have issues

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aerial View Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo: Ahmed Gulak Was Killed By Fulani Bandits / Atiku Abubakar Called By Pompeo, US Secretary Of State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.