Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,516 members, 7,836,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (787183 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by HOTWATER(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Any Nairalander in UNT Denton ? Please PM me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by GboyegaD(m): 2:19am On Sep 04, 2015
HOTWATER:

Any Nairalander in UNT Denton ? Please PM me

I no longer attend UNT however there are tonnes of Nigerians attending the school. There's a Nigerian Student Organization there abd it will be nice you contact them for any information you might need. I'm the meantime, you can ask your question(s) here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 4:20am On Sep 04, 2015
newstudenthere:
Please people help me clear this up, so my aunt wants to pay my sevis fee online(credit card/debit card) and i'm not sure is accepted for third parties paying for nigerian F-1 applicant.
Bigfrancis, stewee umm could you guys help me out
she cant pay online. She needs to.go to western union outlet around her.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by finestcash: 4:55am On Sep 04, 2015
@d4dotun add 2 more school to it...to erase a kind of thought in d interviwers mind...like probably u going to a particular state....are u sure is nt going there for anoda reason....nb;know d address n location of d school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 5:38am On Sep 04, 2015
omo assignment don pile for my front like filling station queue for naija shocked
so na so yankee education b

omo indians r not smiling o....dem sharp die..as profesor de teach na so dem de folo am yan as if dem don do course since...dem badt cry

as dem de yan na me sef i quiet o smiley (blike na only me waka com for d class dem o smiley)

anyways we go survive..n d indians dem de cheat too o...e get 1 qiuz wen we rite today..omo dem don get d answers before d quiz

yes o i jus folow dem rehearse am sha o smiley...i almost got 100 wink

indians r generally nice and friendly n de help each oda

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:05am On Sep 04, 2015
warriboy21:
omo assignment don pile for my front like filling station queue for naija shocked

omo indians r not smiling o....dem sharp die..as profesor de teach na so dem de folo am yan as if dem don do course since...dem badt cry

as dem de yan na me sef i quiet o smiley (blike na only me waka com for d class dem o smiley)

anyways we go survive..n d indians dem de cheat too o...e get 1 qiuz wen we rite today..omo dem don get d answers before d quiz

hahahahahahahaha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 04, 2015
@Teeboy22, you look so young. What are your questions? Sorry, i seldom reply pms.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 6:46am On Sep 04, 2015
@DeeTus
lol 2010 pix tho...

Whats good bro?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by teelekan: 8:38am On Sep 04, 2015
Good day house,
When sending a document to WES via NIPOST, should the address be the postal mail one or the express courier? I just don't want to make any silly mistakes.

Also, Zeezahbee you mentioned something about sending it via Fax. Can't remember that page. Kindly Advice? Thank you.

[color=#990000][/color] Found the fax page. Thanks. DjMakson, did you eventually fax it? Any issues with that method?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 9:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Guys, please i need advice on this issue o, I applied for Fall 2015, but due to delay in financial guarantee, I couldn't get the i-20. The Director for International Students Affairs asked me to write the admissions officers for a deferment till next term Spring 2016. She said once I have been confirmed for Spring 2016, she will mail the i-20 to me. I have followed her advise, but I never got any response. I have already sent about 3 email regarding deferment. Now I don't know my stand for Spring 2016 and i-20. I have been trying to be patient but I don't wanna die in silence. Please what do I do in this situation.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Shigoboy(m): 9:22am On Sep 04, 2015
good morning house, I'm new on this thread, plz I need to know if there is any university in the USA that accept 3rd class for masters, please I really need advices and contributions.

CC walspring
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Teeboy22:
@DeeTus lol 2010 pix tho...

Whats good bro?
Cool. Lol
U look cute though.
Wanna ask some questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 04, 2015
Teeboy22:
@DeeTus lol 2010 pix tho...

Whats good bro?
Cool. Lol
U look cute though.
Wanna ask some questions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 04, 2015
teelekan:
Good day house,
When sending a document to WES via NIPOST, should the address be the postal mail one or the express courier? I just don't want to make any silly mistakes.

Also, Zeezahbee you mentioned something about sending it via Fax. Can't remember that page. Kindly Advice? Thank you.

[color=#990000][/color] Found the fax page. Thanks. DjMakson, did you eventually fax it? Any issues with that method?
Whether you wanna send through NIPOST or any courier services, The address must be the one you put down in your profile on WES portal,. Your full names, ref number, must also be included just to avoid any discrepancy.

*PS: You're only allowed to send your undergrad certificate yourself,. Any other documents (official) should be sent by your school SEALED and STAMPED
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
MrMann1:
Guys, please i need advice on this issue o, I applied for Fall 2015, but due to delay in financial guarantee, I couldn't get the i-20. The Director for International Students Affairs asked me to write the admissions officers for a deferment till next term Spring 2016. She said once I have been confirmed for Spring 2016, she will mail the i-20 to me. I have followed her advise, but I never got any response. I have already sent about 3 email regarding deferment. Now I don't know my stand for Spring 2016 and i-20. I have been trying to be patient but I don't wanna die in silence. Please what do I do in this situation.
Have you sent an SOA that is up/more than the total required tuition?. This kinda scenerio happened to someone here when her school was trying to preview and upgrade the new tuition fee for the new entry. Ofwhich she only sent an SOA with balance of $27k and the school new total tuition says $29k. Though she was later sent an email about the upgraded fee.. That was why I asked if your SOA is up to or MORE

Why don't you call them and explain to them OR you should keep sending a regular REMINDER

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 11:03am On Sep 04, 2015
profojah:

Have you sent an SOA that is up/more than the total required tuition?. This kinda scenerio happened to someone here when her school was trying to preview and upgrade the new tuition fee for the new entry. Ofwhich she only sent an SOA with balance of $27k and the school new total tuition says $29k. Though she was later sent an email about the upgraded fee.. That was why I asked if your SOA is up to or MORE

Why don't you call them and explain to them OR you should keep sending a regular REMINDER

Which one is SOA??, Do you mean the financial support from sponsors??, As far as I'm concerned my sponsor sent the required balance. Perhaps I will send more reminders and if no response from them, I might just have to call their office. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 04, 2015
MrMann1:

Which one is SOA??, Do you mean the financial support from sponsors??, As far as I'm concerned my sponsor sent the required balance. Perhaps I will send more reminders and if no response from them, I might just have to call their office. Thanks
Yeah Statement of Account.

The best is to call them on phone since they've not been replying your mails...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 11:17am On Sep 04, 2015
profojah:

Yeah Statement of Account.

The best is to call them on phone since they've not been replying your mails...
Ok. Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 11:34am On Sep 04, 2015
warriboy21:

Shey them get Fine babe's sha grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 11:40am On Sep 04, 2015
teelekan:
Good day house,

If you are talking about sending a copy of your certificate, it's better you fax it using those free faxing websites. It works.
You are NOT meant to send your transcript by yourself but your school. Find out which of the options your school uses and you will pay the corresponding fee. IMO courier is better cos it's faster and you can always track it.

Remember to include your reference number in all your correspondences you send. Even when you faxing, you can provide it in the cover not page.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by djmakson(m): 11:47am On Sep 04, 2015
MrMann1:

Seem they are still busy with their new intakes and that's probably why they have not responded.
I will suggest you call their graduate school contact number, provide your identity, and request for what your status is. I'm sure you'll know what's wrong.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 04, 2015
happney65:

Today, Na you and babes. Tomorrow na you and olosho. Its either you talk about babes, olosho or pussay on this thread... You've never for once talked about admission, application, sevis, visa, embassy, VO, university, Msc, PhD, POE, MRV..Na olosho olosho babes babes pussay pussay everytimme..Ahnahn!!. May d gods forgive u. grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 11:54am On Sep 04, 2015
djmakson:

Seem they are still busy with their new intakes and that's probably why they have not responded.
I will suggest you call their graduate school contact number, provide your identity, and request for what your status is. I'm sure you'll know what's wrong.
Thanks bro. I will do that.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2015
profojah:

Today, Na you and babes. Tomorrow na you and olosho. Its either you talk about babes, olosho or pussay on this thread... You've never for once talked about admission, application, sevis, visa, embassy, VO, university, Msc, PhD, POE, MRV..Na olosho olosho babes babes pussay pussay everytimme..Ahnahn!!. May d gods forgive u. grin

Bros,You don spoil my life soo..I dey talk about the main aim of this thread naa..Go read my posts naa..But to make things sweeter we have to also talk about Sex naa,cos na wetin make the world go round be that you know..How he dey go bros? grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
twAYz:

Well, I agree with you tipssy1, favour shall always be ours by His grace. Many thanks

Amen
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 04, 2015
happney65:

Bros,You don spoil my life soo..I dey talk about the main aim of this thread naa..Go read my posts naa..But to make things sweeter we have to also talk about Sex naa,cos na wetin make the world go round be that you know..How he dey go bros? grin grin grin grin
Lol happney... Its needed but your own too dey much.. Mention me on the chat derailer paradise on romance section. Make we no derail this thread.. We never finish our yesterday talk.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 11:59am On Sep 04, 2015
happney65:

Bros,You don spoil my life soo..I dey talk about the main aim of this thread naa..Go read my posts naa..But to make things sweeter we have to also talk about Sex naa,cos na wetin make the world go round be that you know..How he dey go bros?

See yourself... You need change
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
profojah:

Lol happney... Its needed but your own too dey much.. Mention me on the chat derailer paradise on romance section. Make we no derail this thread.. We never finish our yesterday talk.

Nah wa oooo, no let this change you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
happney65:

When you get there you will know
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2015
MrMann1:

Don't b panic because they will get back to you since they just resumed and work should be hectic now.. Hopefully middle of September or ending you should get your i20

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Walspring: 12:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shigoboy:
good morning house, I'm new on this thread, plz I need to know if there is any university in the USA that accept 3rd class for masters, please I really need advices and contributions.

CC walspring

I can't really say but try and get schools and speak with them and tell them your profile and what they can advise you ando Offer you

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.