Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (787198 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
[quote author=slimmy05 post=37977977] Do you have any state in mind?

Oregon State University, Iowa State University, University of Wyoming, University of Toledo, Kansas State University, West Virginia University, North Dakota State Uni etc. I listed this schools if you in one way or the other need funding and affordable living expense. Are you OBO? Thank you bro, you are far too kind..i am not OBO..infact i am not O not to talk of BO...i actually have University of Oklahoma, University of Utah,University of Houston, Northeastern University, Louisina State Uni and University of Cincinati in mind.. what do you feel? i will check those schools you listed out though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Do you have any state in mind?

Oregon State University, Iowa State University, University of Wyoming, University of Toledo, Kansas State University, West Virginia University, North Dakota State Uni etc. I listed this schools if you in one way or the other need funding and affordable living expense. Are you OBO?

If you don't mind civil eng: http://www.msinus.com/content/ms-civil-engineering-universities-usa-667/#.VfXGhUV4xkA
Thank you bro, you are far too kind..i am not OBO..infact i am not O not to talk of BO...i actually have University of Oklahoma, University of Utah,University of Houston, Northeastern University, Louisina State Uni and University of Cincinati in mind.. what do you feel? i will check those schools you listed out though
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
femi321:
Thank you bro, you are far too kind..i am not OBO..infact i am not O not to talk of BO...i actually have University of Oklahoma, University of Utah,University of Houston, Northeastern University, Louisina State Uni and[b] University of Cincinati[/b] in mind.. what do you feel? i will check those schools you listed out though
You need to look for schools that would atleast serve some sort of funding. You better don't go to big cities and live in regrets. Life is difficult here on F-1 if you don't have funding except you are BO
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmy05:
You need to look for schools that would atleast serve some sort of funding. You better don't go to big cities and live in regrets. Life is difficult here on F-1 if you don't have funding except you are BO
Okay bro. Thank you so much. what about the bold? (uni of Utah)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 9:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmy05:
I've got some Warri guys as friends back home, they are super smart. You will get used to the system. Its a working system that would make you productive and more original in your writing. I never knew I had such a mad persuasion skills.

dis 1 no b smart mata o..bt i go try.....i hail sha
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by happney65: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmy05:

Person fit go Community college naa..No be my force to go Uni na.. grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by dicapino: 11:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
slimmy05 I for like if you fit give me admission and funding and visa sef.
find school for your boy.....I sent yu a pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by pcbo: 5:49am On Sep 14, 2015
Slimmy
Hope you are doing great,assignment has kept me offline
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2015
dicapino:
slimmy05 I for like if you fit give me admission and funding and visa sef.

find school for your boy.....I sent yu a pm
cheesy cheesy cheesy funny
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Otiotiotaofik(m): 9:00am On Sep 14, 2015
zeezahbee:
send me a Pm
good morning, i am still waiting for your responses
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kun1011: 11:30am On Sep 14, 2015
Morning house... Been a silent follower!!! Got my visa approved this morn at the Lagos embassy... Appointment time was 6:30am!!! All thanks to God.. And thanks a lot to u guys for the posts and transcripts. Really helped a lot.special shoutout to my GF( thanks for the inspiration, u believed in me) My transcript goes thus:
VO : morn
Me: morn, how are u today?
VO : finger print bla bla
VO: okay tell me about Calums
Me: shocked Buh regained balance cos I wasn't expecting the question in dt direction... Yeah I found out bout calums on the internet basically using Princeton review n usnews.com Buh the usnews gave me more insight bout the school... VO cuts in
VO: didn't u see other schools on usnews.com
Me: yeah I did Buh calums is rated top 50 sch in the states that offers MBA programs.. VO cuts in...
VO: wat bout the remaining 49.. With a smile
Me: simply cos calums offered me my course of interest.
VO: aw many other schs did u apply to?
Me: 2, namely North Carolina agriculture&technical state university n university of Texas, Austin.
VO: why calums again
Me: calums offered me my course of interest and the tuition is quite affordable
VO: how affordable is it compared to others?
Me: the range is quite huge.
VO: who's ur sponsor
Me: my brother
VO: what does he do?
Me: business man, into oil and gas
VO: oil and gas? Explain better
Me: I did some explanation which was quite convincing cos he was nodding all tru
VO: okay ur visa has been approved bla bla bla... Ensure u travel with ur I-20 n sevis fee payment receipt. Have a great day
Me: thank u very much.. And u too!!!

Thanks to u guys ... One love house!!! Sch resumes 5th October..

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Teeboy22(m): 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
kun1011:
Morning house... Been a silent follower!!! Got my visa approved this morn at the Lagos embassy... Appointment time was 6:30am!!! All thanks to God.. And thanks a lot to u guys for the posts and transcripts. Really helped a lot.special shoutout to my GF( thanks for the inspiration, u believed in me) My transcript goes thus:
Me: shocked Buh regained balance cos I wasn't expecting the question in dt direction... Yeah I found out bout calums on the internet basically using Princeton review n usnews.com Buh the usnews gave me more insight bout the school... VO cuts in
Me: yeah I did Buh calums is rated top 50 sch in the states that offers MBA programs.. VO cuts in...
Me: 2, namely North Carolina agriculture&technical state university n university of Texas, Austin.
Me: I did some explanation which was quite convincing cos he was nodding all tru
VO: okay ur visa has been approved bla bla bla... Ensure u travel with ur I-20 n sevis fee payment receipt. Have a great day

Congrats bro cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by asadiaboymma: 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
my dear, I am still pushing it oo, na small small. my brain never still grab the concept of the argument
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by asadiaboymma: 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
contact the school, the can do it by themselves through ur Master card

I need help from any member in USA that can help pay for my application fees into 2 schools totalling 105$, I have tried using my gtb master card but it won't work, the payment options are credit cards or echecks through bank account! The deadline for one of the school is tuesday! @profojah, @Slimmy05 please come to my help sir[/quote]
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by zeezahbee(f): 2:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Otiotiotaofik:
good morning, i am still waiting for your responses
seen and replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by twAYz: 3:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
kun1011:

Congrats man

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by finestcash: 3:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
@kun1011 congrat bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by borie4u(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
is it a must that without international passport I can't register for GRE . will my voters card or other I'd card suffice?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by cutemorgan(m): 4:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
borie4u:
is it a must that without international passport I can't register for GRE . will my voters card or other I'd card suffice?

The acceptable means of identification for Nigeria is International Passport. The decision is absolute i.e no other means of I.D is accepted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kun1011: 4:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
Tnx y'all.... Appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fregkay: 6:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
kun1011:

congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by cutemorgan(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
kun1011:
Tnx y'all.... Appreciate

Congrats bro

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mekurexx: 10:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
what requirements will qualify one for a GA/TA position or funding (does the school offer that?) I sent you a PM
warriboy21:
sometimes i wonder how people do get angry over a faceless forum as this..i mean how do u do it
na u una sabi sha undecided

i wonder y people r not applying to valparaiso uni...dis uni is so nice
cheap tuition for a private sch
..accept scanned doc..no gre no toefl esp for msc computer sc n IT...but just do 1exam for embasy sake..some mba courses requires gmat though
..everyone at valpo is nice..they even help secure jobs for you after graduaton///dats a good ROI
more coming up/....i wan shiiit..... wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Mekurexx: 10:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nexplus, Rebtel
warriboy21:
guz pls which internet call is cheaper dan skype
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 12:19am On Sep 15, 2015
Mekurexx:
what requirements will qualify one for a GA/TA position or funding (does the school offer that?) I sent you a PM
dis sch hardly gives funding sha due to d cheapness of fees
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Chars1289: 2:12am On Sep 15, 2015
kun1011:

Kun Romario Aguero grin Sweet Victory!!!

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by kun1011: 5:51am On Sep 15, 2015
@chars1289.. No be moimoi!! Sweet victory brother!! U got my back
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 15, 2015
@Warriboy, how do you do? Someone who studied Mechanical Engineering at undergraduate can also study masters in IT, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Yjc07: 12:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
Greetings to everyone in this forum. I Will be attending my f1 student visa appointment in two days time at the US embassy Abuja.Please, can someone tell which documents I need to photocopy?. I will appreciate a quick response please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
Yjc07:
Greetings to everyone in this forum. I Will be attending my f1 student visa appointment in two days time at the US embassy Abuja.Please, can someone tell which documents I need to photocopy?. I will appreciate a quick response please.
don't photocopy any of your documents..take them all in as original the way they are.Goodluck.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.