Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 - Travel (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (784581 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 12 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

I am hopeful, If i struggle for it, then I have done right by being careful of not mistakenly losing it. US is different from Naija, so also is their standard of living, some naija people monthly salary no reach $200.
Good you're hopeful. We were all once in Naija, and I don't see how struggling with $200 will help your stay here in US. You better gather yourself well. You have to continue with your safety rule.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 12:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
anikemoses:
men it was really insulting to say the least,I even gave him my mobile to reach me,anyone that knows this city will tell u the distance from school to the payment center.he was like pay for me and I will pay back..I jst ignored,let's see how u make it through here if eventually u get here with this myopic mind.if u have an instinct in the first place why Coke here and seek for assistance
I never forced you, it was a plea, if you were Ok with it, fine, if not you vamoose just the way you did. If I get through, I will survive, if I did not get through, I will still survive.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

I never forced you, it was a plea, if you were Ok with it, fine, if not you vamoose just the way you did. If I get through, I will survive, if I did not get through, I will still survive.
don't pm people with such silly plea. Why would you want them to trust you when you're not willing to yourself. Now you're starting to sound annoying. With this attitude I wish you all the best in US
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
Good you're hopeful. We were all once in Naija, and I don't see how struggling with $200 will help your stay here in US. You better gather yourself well. You have to continue with your safety rule.
Thanks for your advice.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 12:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
don't pm people with such silly plea. Why would you want them to trust you when you're not willing to yourself. Now you're starting to sound annoying.
He offered to help, and I stated what I want. He was not OK with it, and I said fine. He even advised i try using the seme border wumt outlet. So what's the fuss about this
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

He offered to help, and I stated what I want. He was not OK with it, and I said fine. He even advised i try using the seme border wumt outlet. So what's the fuss about this
Oh now I get you clearly. All the best in your interview

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by anikemoses(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

Thanks for your advice.
smh gear up for monthly rents,utilities and what have u,if u eventually take a taxi from the airport and have no cash tell the merchant u can't drop ur card infos over the phone for payment,that will also apply to other transactions u will have to make here,like I said I wish u the best if u ever make it here.do u know how many people on here that I have paid for?if not for BigFrancis that keeps telling me not to give up helping fellas,I wouldn't even move an inch.at least walspring trusted me with all his infos and passwords ask him if anytin ever went wrong..u don't even deserve a response nomore.i gotta prepare for classes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
don't pm people with such silly plea. Why would you want them to trust you when you're not willing to yourself. Now you're starting to sound annoying. With this attitude I wish you all the best in US
Thanks. I wish you the all the best too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
anikemoses:
smh gear up for monthly rents,utilities and what have u,if u eventually take a taxi from the airport and have no cash tell the merchant u can't drop ur card infos over the phone for payment,that will also apply to other transactions u will have to make here,like I said I wish u the best if u ever make it here.do u know how many people on here that I have paid for?if not for BigFrancis that keeps telling me not to give up helping fellas,I wouldn't even move an inch.at least walspring trusted me with all his infos and passwords ask him if anytin ever went wrong..u don't even deserve a response nomore.i gotta prepare for classes
smh... I have dropped my visa card details very well, I had to do what I gotta do. My coming to US is well planned. It is a pity that I couldn't pay from here with Visa card. Guy I was not comfortable to deal with you, I followed my instinct, and you are sounding pained about it... At least I saved you from the stress of going a long distance to the payment place. You already said you are also not comfortable that you pay first and you advised I go to seme border, I even had to pay more... So please tell me what exactly is your stress about it... #SMH

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
Oh now I get you clearly. All the best in your interview
Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by anikemoses(m): 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

smh... I have dropped my visa card details very well, I had to do what I gotta do. My coming to US is well planned. It is a pity that I couldn't pay from here with Visa card. Guy I was not comfortable to deal with you, I followed my instinct, and you are sounding pained about it... At least I saved you from the stress of going a long distance to the payment place. You already said you are also not comfortable that you pay first and you advised I go to seme border, I even had to pay more... So please tell me what exactly is your stress about it... #SMH
pained Lol,if I hear
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
It's ok Mrmann and anike. If you want to pay sevis fee, go to seme border and make your payment. dont even bother trusting anyone. Go to seme and pay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by anikemoses(m): 1:04pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
It's ok Mrmann and anike. If you want to pay sevis fee, go to seme border and make your payment. dont even bother trusting anyone. Go to seme and pay.
exactly.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by awe2015(f): 1:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
akin3102:
Sent..

Bros send to me too....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by lordoftherings: 2:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

I am hopeful, If i struggle for it, then I have done right by being careful of not mistakenly losing it. US is different from Naija, so also is their standard of living, some naija people monthly salary no reach $200.

You did the right thing, According to Erickson theory of human development Trust v. Mistrust, You probably had a hard time growing up and trusting maybe your parents/loved ones. this occurs few months after birth and this has altered your relationship with people intimacy v. isolation... Did i lie grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by AsiwajuAfo001(m): 2:42pm On Nov 06, 2015
Can someone kindly help me, time is going, school resumes Jan 4, not booked appointment yet, not even DS 160....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
AsiwajuAfo001:
Can someone kindly help me, time is going, school resumes Jan 4, not booked appointment yet, not even DS 160....
ask the questions you want. I will respond

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by praisestep: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Good afternoon all,

Kindly help me on this. I currently have b1/b2 which I used last June and will be applying for f1 next week. I discovered that I can still updated my profile with the embassy using my email. Is it advisable to update or I should just fill a fresh DS-160 form.

Thank you all.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fizzile(m): 4:06pm On Nov 06, 2015
@slimmy05 and anikemoses....These are the kindof people that will block road for people like us that are preparing to pay our SEVIS fee soonest. Whc kind badluck be this? Plz guys let's not stop doing good. Some people are just Jonah's on our pathway of life.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 06, 2015
fizzile:
@slimmy05 and anikemoses....These are the kindof people that will block road for people like us that are preparing to pay our SEVIS fee soonest. Whc kind badluck be this? Plz guys let's not stop doing good. Some people are just Jonah's on our pathway of life.
It won't stop seme from receiving your payment. The safety of your money is paramount. I encourage payment by self through seme border so people don't think they are going to be swindled of their $200. I won't even respond to request of sevis fee payment anymore.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2015
praisestep:
Good afternoon all,

Kindly help me on this. I currently have b1/b2 which I used last June and will be applying for f1 next week. I discovered that I can still updated my profile with the embassy using my email. Is it advisable to update or I should just fill a fresh DS-160 form.

Thank you all.
Fill a new DS160 and use the code to book for your appointment
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
LUCAS99, where have you been? Your graduation is this December right? Let me know. Meanwhile I will be in Charlotte in December.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by praisestep: 4:25pm On Nov 06, 2015
@slimmy05, thank you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by MrMann1(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
fizzile:
Thrash... #Eyeservice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

Thrash... #Eyeservice
But you should let this matter die, you have already paid. You should focus on getting your visa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by emperoracro(m): 7:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
lordoftherings:

You did the right thing, According to Erickson theory of human development Trust v. Mistrust, You probably had a hard time growing up and trusting maybe your parents/loved ones. this occurs few months after birth and this has altered your relationship with people intimacy v. isolation... Did i lie grin lipsrsealed
U be bad guy walahi! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by warriboy21(m): 8:00pm On Nov 06, 2015
pls has anyone been able to withdraw with gtb master card recently,,,? de put restrictions and de mailed me later dat de hv removed it but stil i cnt withdraw,,,, and d most painful tin is dat de no longer pick dia calls angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fizzile(m): 8:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
It won't stop seme from receiving your payment. The safety of your money is paramount. I encourage payment by self through seme border so people don't think they are going to be swindled of their $200. I won't even respond to request of sevis fee payment anymore.
Slimmy,please don't stop being good cos of one person's action. I beg you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fizzile(m): 8:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
MrMann1:

Thrash... #Eyeservice
@MrMann,I don't want join to issues with you. Just big up,u are still a child and I won't be surprised if u r denied your visa. Quote me anywhere,u r a child. Get a life
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 06, 2015
fizzile:
Slimmy,please don't stop being good cos of one person's action. I beg you.
It's not me. It's just good for people to be safe with their money.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by fizzile(m): 8:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
slimmy05:
It's not me. It's just good for people to be safe with their money.
Safe? And yet they still canvassed for those that will help them pay the sevis fee. Why didn't dey go straight to seme border. Abeg forget them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
warriboy21:
pls has anyone been able to withdraw with gtb master card recently,,,? de put restrictions and de mailed me later dat de hv removed it but stil i cnt withdraw,,,, and d most painful tin is dat de no longer pick dia calls angry

Before this period, how much do they charge per dollar when you withdraw. I ever swiped with my card and they deducted a whopping sum of N223/$. Ever since then, I just bone them. Still trying to figure out how I can use the money in my Gt account without being extorted by our dubious Gtbank. Does anyone know how to go about this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (401)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 14 / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.