Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1037910 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 9:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Expertman has gotten his approval mail remaining 1 like I said

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dode12: 10:27am On Nov 12, 2015
Congratulations on your TRV. I sent you an email.

Tohseein:
Got my TRV Today! Anybody going to UOttawa this January and
studying MEngg Engineering Management Pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by JUBILEE2000: 10:35am On Nov 12, 2015
Hello house,

Please I need candid advise from the gurus in this forum.
My wife just applied for a graduate programme in a Canadian university. I will sponsor her from Nigeria but she needs to travel with our 3 children; the eldest of them is 5yrs old. The challenge now is this: how best can we package their visa application to convince the embassy to grant her study permit and also allow her travel with the children? Please your advise and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by abigeh(f): 10:48am On Nov 12, 2015
Tohseein:
@dode12, @Khalesi

Would be in UOttawa too for an MEng Eng Mgt.
Lets Connect
looking for female Meng Uottawa January 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 10:49am On Nov 12, 2015
Toosein got his own today too.thats making it 2..thak u lord
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 10:51am On Nov 12, 2015
Pls any one going to barrie,ontario thaat would be attending Georgian college this jan 2016 should holla at me so that we can connect and work things out...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by abigeh(f): 10:53am On Nov 12, 2015
Got my approval message yesterday, so grateful to God. Tnx to d house for all d help. Meng Uottawa January 2016...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 10:55am On Nov 12, 2015
ajaereogechi:
Toosein got his own today too.thats making it 2..thak u lord

Please what about we that are waiting for Passport request ?

I got Medical Passed mail on saturday, since then my BP has increased greatly grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 12, 2015
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 11:26am On Nov 12, 2015
paparazzi1987:

Please what about we that are waiting for Passport request ?

I got Medical Passed mail on saturday, since then my BP has increased greatly grin grin grin
paparazz u ave gotten urs already. They will dispatch it on wenesday nxt week
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 11:29am On Nov 12, 2015
Tomorrow is friday, 5 people willl receive approval mail.pls don't forget to share

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Pinkcandy97(f): 11:32am On Nov 12, 2015
has anyone ever submitted medical report for a previously denied application in a new application? Can it serve as an upfront medical?. If yes, what did you submit as proof that you had done medicals before? Urgent reply pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 11:43am On Nov 12, 2015
Please is it advisable to do an upfront medical for someone who submitted on the 4th Nov for Jan intake. Please ur contributions will be highly appreciated

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by paparazzi1987(m): 11:47am On Nov 12, 2015
ajaereogechi:
paparazz u ave gotten urs already. They will dispatch it on wenesday nxt week

Please, modify this post..I actually did online app and am waiting for CIC to request for my passport
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Habeeb521(m): 11:48am On Nov 12, 2015
with an upfront medical. how many weeks will cic take to process application. where is Bro siga, chrigo, tnuola, amefrica, and others long time no see.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Habeeb521(m): 11:51am On Nov 12, 2015
trying upfront medical, trying to submit 16 November, how many weeks will dis take I no it getting late,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rsavvy: 11:55am On Nov 12, 2015
Mr Rex. I think I know you though, are you on a study permit ? Then bringing your wife on sowp? If yes are you in seneca or close to people there?
rexxy09:
I got help from nairaland and promised to testify here too.

SOWP Application Online: 21st September
Medical Mail: 3rd November
Medical completed: 4th November
Medical Passed: 6th November
Passport Request: 9th November
Approval Mail: 11 November

God bless you guys. Please let's always share ideas on Spousal Open Work Permit. I noticed most people usually have questions unanswered, unlike Study Permit.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rsavvy: 11:58am On Nov 12, 2015
Windor and Barrie are still in ontario ...so I guess youre still coming in at YYZ airport , I don't think it's a problem though

lamama1:

Ve u got a solution to dis issh....cos I m in the same shoes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by leksi: 12:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
expertman:
application approved .
Thanks To Jah Is Been God And Nothing Else.

Hello Expertman,

Please delete your crappy post so you won't implicate yourself and others on this forum. Such nasty stuff shouldn't be broadcasted. I just created another account to notify you about this mess since I have issues with my former.

@justwise please kindly do the needful because he myt prove stubborn.

Other pple should also stop quoting his useless post.

I'll share my application timeline soon. Gracias !!!

Old Moniker - lakusi cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by rsavvy: 12:03pm On Nov 12, 2015
I just think we have to look at this from the VOs point of view...one child is something but 3children and still going to school is a lot. If you have close family in Canada you can package that they are assisting you
Also hope you know you have to show like an extar 5k or 10k not too sure ...for each extra depandant I.e. your 3 children

JUBILEE2000:
Hello house,

Please I need candid advise from the gurus in this forum.
My wife just applied for a graduate programme in a Canadian university. I will sponsor her from Nigeria but she needs to travel with our 3 children; the eldest of them is 5yrs old. The challenge now is this: how best can we package their visa application to convince the embassy to grant her study permit and also allow her travel with the children? Please your advise and suggestions will be highly appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 12:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
rsavvy:
Windor and Barrie are still in ontario ...so I guess youre still coming in at YYZ airport , I don't think it's a problem though

lamama I sent u a mail thanks rsavvy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by expertman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Hello house,
Am so sorry for my earlier post.
Am only stating the reasons why I believe God is at work.
I have edit it asap.
Passport collected with visa this morning.
NOTE : the application was for my little sister not mine.
Am her sponsor.
Thanks all.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by JUBILEE2000: 12:30pm On Nov 12, 2015
rsavvy:
I just think we have to look at this from the VOs point of view...one child is something but 3children and still going to school is a lot. If you have close family in Canada you can package that they are assisting you
Also hope you know you have to show like an extar 5k or 10k not too sure ...for each extra depandant I.e. your 3 children

Thanks a lot for your kind response.

We don't have relatives in Canada. please may I know what you mean by showing extra 5 or 10K for each dependant?

Money might not be too much of an issue by God's grace. I really wanted to know if it is possible for one's children to accompany her to Canada on student's visa. Does anybody on this forum know someone who has done it in the past and if yes how did they go about it?

Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Naykay: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Naykay:
Please is it advisable to do an upfront medical for someone who submitted on the 4th Nov for Jan intake. Please ur contributions will be highly appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 12, 2015

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.