Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1040634 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by expertman(m): 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2015
[quote author=Nony1 post=39986193][/quote]
Below is there full contact details.
International Student Recruitment and Admissions University of Manitoba Ph: (204) 474-8808 Fax: (204) 474-7554 international_students@umanitoba.ca www.umanitoba.ca

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2015
expertman:

International Student Recruitment and Admissions
University of Manitoba
Ph: (204) 474-8808
Fax: (204) 474-7554
international_students@umanitoba.ca
www.umanitoba.ca

Hello bro, my friend is coming to Canada for the first time to study. he needs where to stay when in Canada. Do you have a link to where he can stay?

He is comin to canada next month and will arrive at montreal. He wants a friend from ghana to link up with

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Shebol01: 6:18pm On Nov 13, 2015
Sir, thesoj, pls what's the maximum period from trv issue date that one enter canada on study permit with respect to what he/she just asked?
Thanks
thesoj:
Yes, and yes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2015
expertman:

International Student Recruitment and Admissions
University of Manitoba
Ph: (204) 474-8808
Fax: (204) 474-7554
international_students@umanitoba.ca
www.umanitoba.ca

Thanks dear
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 6:58pm On Nov 13, 2015
The final entry date is usually written on the TRV. There are people on this thread who went to Canada a year after their TRV was issued.
Shebol01:

Sir, thesoj, pls what's the maximum period from trv issue date that one enter canada on study permit with respect to what he/she just asked?
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
ewilusi:
Hi guys,
Got my passport a while back, is there anyone going to university of western Ontario plz?

Congrat bro, did you get an approval mail? Did you apply online or paper route ? Wen was it approved and when did you pick it up?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Shebol01: 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hearty 'preciation Boss!

thesoj:
The final entry date is usually written on the TRV. There are people on this thread who went to Canada a year after their TRV was issued.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by folible(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2015
sholay2011:

You are welcome. 'Will send what you requested.
. Hello bro, I was following the procedures you laid down. it was really informative, but please could I also get a copy of your statement of purpose? I need guidelines to write mine. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
2 people out of 5 got thier passport today with trv.where are d rest 3?it won't be nice if u don't spill it out ohh... I tot I said 5 people will get it?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:02pm On Nov 13, 2015
shinebabe:

Express entry.
Find express entry thread below..most peeps here are on study route..
https://www.nairaland.com/2624318/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2015
another day gone, no visa. Has anyone that applied on september 15th gotten theirs?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 9:41pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenaj123:
another day gone, no visa. Has anyone that applied on september 15th gotten theirs?
2 people got thier passport request today so? They got trv.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 9:44pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenaj123:

I applied on september 16 and track my vfs yesterday 12 of nov and it says it has been sent to lagos nigeria but I didn't receive any approval mail. Bt am scared to go and pick it up. Still waiting for there text message because I learnt they send text message if its ready. I applied via paper route and did upfront medicals. Aw about you? Did you have any ideal y I didn't receive an approval mail? Or if truly they will text once my passport is with them in lagos vfs center?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 9:46pm On Nov 13, 2015
I am confused. I need to know if anybody that applied on the 15th of September has gotten theirs. I got my Medicals approved on the 24TH of Oct, its been 3 weeks and I still havent gotten passport request. People that got theirs today should pls state when they applied and other information to help those of us that are hopeful.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 9:47pm On Nov 13, 2015
afolaseg:

I applied on september 16 and track my vfs yesterday 12 of nov and it says it has been sent to lagos nigeria but I didn't receive any approval mail. Bt am scared to go and pick it up. Still waiting for there text message because I learnt they send text message if its ready. I applied via paper route and did upfront medicals. Aw about you? Did you have any ideal y I didn't receive an approval mail? Or if truly they will text once my passport is with them in lagos vfs center?
hummm afo u have goten it dear.send the lagos vfs if u can come nd collect it.dont be scared.would be waiting. For d news
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenaj123:
I am confused. I need to know if anybody that applied on the 15th of September has gotten theirs. I got my Medicals approved on the 24TH of Oct, its been 3 weeks and I still havent gotten passport request. People that got theirs today should pls state when they applied and other information to help those of us that are hopeful.
don't be cofuse dear.even after my approval mail it took them 2 weeks to dispatch.my good news to u is that it will be positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 9:49pm On Nov 13, 2015
afolaseg:

I applied via online route. You are even one step ahead, my vfs page still says "Visa is Visa application, tracking ID xxxxxxxxxxxxxx is being processed at the Canada Visa Office . To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website." and I applied since September 15th oh. God will help us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2015
ajaereogechi:
don't be cofuse dear.even after my approval mail it took them 2 weeks to dispatch.my good news to u is that it will be positive

Yesterday Made mine 3 weeks. God will help,Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 10:06pm On Nov 13, 2015
ajaereogechi:
hummm afo u have goten it dear.send the lagos vfs if u can come nd collect it.dont be scared.would be waiting. For d news

Thanks ma. Is it always positive when such happen?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by KMariane: 10:13pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenaj123:

I applied on 23rd of sept, paper route.Submitted all doc +my passport
Got medical mail on 16th Oct.
Going to 8weeks now i have not heard anythg from them.I dont know what'is going on.i cant sleep.This period is not easy to cross.Lolll
But i have faith and trust in God.I will get this visa.i get it already by his grace just waiting for my time.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 10:14pm On Nov 13, 2015
Tenaj123:

Yesterday Made mine 3 weeks. God will help,Amen

Relax bro, it is well.. lets have hope. we are still in thesame shoes. it will end well ijn. is it up to 8weeks? because my took exertly 8weeks and was dispatched on 12/11/2015.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by crest2j(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello NL, Am lukin for uni in Canada to do master degree dat accept third class. plz anybody with d info should reply me.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by OtunbaJega: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
favour2015:
Yes i have after first delay ,. thank God

Please stay in touch

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by OtunbaJega: 11:38pm On Nov 13, 2015
crest2j:
Hello NL,
Am lukin for uni in Canada to do master degree dat accept
third class. plz anybody with d info should reply me.

None
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thesoj: 11:54pm On Nov 13, 2015
Almost impossible, bruv. But, it depends on your course of interest and your years of experience and how remarkable your post-uni accomplishments have been. It may benefit you to do a test like GRE or GMAT and score above the 90th percentile, and take some PGD classes in Naija with nothing less than excellent grades. If your story and post-uni accomplishments are convincing enough (e.g. you invented something impressive, or you are a gifted artist and are applying for an arts program, or you created a business that solves a lot of pesky problems for poor people and are applying for an MBA, etc), maybe a school would make exceptions for you. But this is a very very tall task.

In summary, I would say your chances would be boosted if you have extraordinary accomplishments and are willing to try as many schools as possible. Otherwise, your chances are like 1% or less.

crest2j:
Hello NL,
Am lukin for uni in Canada to do master degree dat accept
third class. plz anybody with d info should reply me.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gabrola: 1:04am On Nov 14, 2015
ganiyuadeoye:
Catch up with u there Insha Allah...
Amin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hamikmmd: 1:53am On Nov 14, 2015
I applied on 05 of Oct, paper route submitted all document and my passport also
got medical mail on 16th Oct. pls if anyone in oct section got anything infromation pls
let me know
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by oscarpellenchy: 2:43am On Nov 14, 2015
thesoj:
Yes, and yes.
thanks so much for the response @ thesoj
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 3:54am On Nov 14, 2015
Greetings all, I am a first class graduate of biochemistry from uniben and would love to apply for direct entry admission for ph.D In biochemistry and medical genetics In university of Manitoba through scholarship. Are there current students of unimanitoba here?? ? Please tell me more about scholarship in unimanitoba. Thanks[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by expertman(m): 5:18am On Nov 14, 2015
Greetings pals, any one going to Conestoga College or already in conestoga? Want to know if they required tuition deposit before sending letter of acceptance for trv ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
afolaseg:

Relax bro, it is well.. lets have hope. we are still in thesame shoes. it will end well ijn. is it up to 8weeks? because my took exertly 8weeks and was dispatched on 12/11/2015.

On thursday made made mine exactly 8 weeks.
Lets see what next week holds.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by CHERIPH: 6:05am On Nov 14, 2015
Tenaj123:

SAME CASE WITH MY WIFE APPLICATION. APPLIED SEP 15TH, MEDICALS APPROVED 24TH, AND NOTHING YET. BUT GOT A MAIL YESTERDAY ( There have been no updates to your application since u you last checked your account. Thank you for your patience)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.