Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1038541 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favourities101(m): 3:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
berexio1:
Its a denial bros...Start getting set to respond to it..U could move ur admissions to a later date and prepare to re-fire. Neva see Visa outcomes like ur life depend on it. Be in charge of ur life and be ursef.
I thought someone posted here that a relative got trv without medicals. We can't be 100% sure these days of application decisions till u get back your passport.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by favourities101(m): 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
VICTORDEBELS:
You can pay through a bank, though, u'll pay abt % extra of the total fee. That is, for the CAD$100 application fee, u'll pay around 40k. Go to the bank and make enquiry though.
except there's a new development most people here paid with their debit cards. They might state it but it works.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by exxy(m): 3:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amefrica:

Lay it on me bro! cheesy cheesy
I dey see u in 3D glass
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ziggarrr: 4:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
VICTORDEBELS:
You can pay through a bank, though, u'll pay abt % extra of the total fee. That is, for the CAD$100 application fee, u'll pay around 40k. Go to the bank and make enquiry though.
Chai 40k plenty o.....I go ask bank shaa....thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Caleycash(m): 5:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
afolaseg:

Bro , pm me ur no make we go collection center together. We applied almost thesame day. And they sent out passport out thesame day. Let our collection also be thesame day. So as to accept our faith thesame day because we are in thesame shoes. Lol
I feel for you guys... better outcome I pray
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dotmons: 5:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ziggarrr:
Abeg good people, how those of us wey no get people for canny go take pay university of Regina application fee.They don't accept debit card payment. Please people that have paid or gone through a similar process should help me out with suggestions.

Hey, I paid directly from Nigeria using my debit card. Its accepted, use it and get your payment set. Did that for URegina.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by expertman(m): 5:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ziggarrr:
Abeg good people, how those of us wey no get people for canny go take pay university of Regina application fee.They don't accept debit card payment. Please people that have paid or gone through a similar process should help me out with suggestions.

They always accept credit and debit card on their website.

But few days ago their site started developing some payment processor problem.

So all u need to do is select pay later and get the application submitted.

Then email them ur card details along side your application supporting documents and they will charge ur card directly.

Hope this help.

If you need any more assistance am always here.

Enjoy

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Hie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 6:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
Pls is anyone goin to georgian college at barrie,ontariod this winter(december) pls contact me or if u know anyone that is dere already.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by EmmaMsc(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ziggarrr:

You can pay with your debit card. I used GT bank master card.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
ugonwankwo:
Good day house, am new on this thread. I have a couple of questions to ask.
1. Has anyone here gotten a direct admission to a masters program in any Canadian University with a second class lower? without going through PGD
2. I heard that University of Ottawa takes graduates with second class lower. Is there any other school in that category?

I actually have a CGPA of 3.10/4. Schooled in Ghana.

Urhm how is 3.1/4 a second class lower? On the american 4.0 scale, 3.10 is a second class upper. Not quite conversant with Ghanian education, but it should be same. check here http://www.classbase.com/countries/Ghana/Grading-System
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Frankuzo22: 7:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
pls, I'm new here and I'd love to know d possible ways of migrating to canada. talking about school, which schools should I consider applying to? thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ugonwankwo: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tenaj123:

Urhm how is 3.1/4 a second class lower? On the american 4.0 scale, 3.10 is a second class upper. Not quite conversant with Ghanian education, but it should be same. check here http://www.classbase.com/countries/Ghana/Grading-System

Thanks for the reply bro. A second class upper in my school is 3.20 above, missed it narrowly.
Do you advise i still go ahead and prepare?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Frankuzo22: 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good people, I want to apply for masters' degree but I don't know which school to apply to considering cost and basic requirements.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ziggarrr:
Chai 40k plenty o.....I go ask bank shaa....thanks

Do you know anybody in Canada? They can help u to pay. Its cheaper that way. U can refund them through our local banks as many of them still maintain their local banks especially domiciliary account. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tenaj123: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
ugonwankwo:

Thanks for the reply bro. A second class upper in my school is 3.20 above, missed it narrowly.

Hmm I dont get it. I think you are fine and you should apply.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 8:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
ugonwankwo:

http://www.grad.uottawa.ca/Default.aspx?tabid=3798&moncontrol=DisplayEqui&country=Ghana#display
Go for uottawa. The above link should guide U.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Frankuzo22:
Good people, I want to apply for masters' degree but I don't know which school to apply to considering cost and basic requirements.

Google should help u. Type "low tuition universities in Canada" the results would guide u. I know that memorial university of Newfoundland is among the universities with affordable tuition. Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
Anyone
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yinkeys(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Amefrica:

Lay it on me bro! cheesy cheesy
Email
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Futurewiser: 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Does any one know about the city of brandon whether na correct area in terms of job? I am thinking of applying to Brandon University if I can find job there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by afolaseg: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caleycash:
I feel for you guys... better outcome I pray

Amen bro.. Cant wait to share my TESTIMONY with you guys
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
exxy:

I dey see u in 3D glass

Haha what's up man?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by teetoui: 9:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
abigeh:
Hello everyone, pls..i am goin to Uottawa in December for January session 2016, i want to get an off-campus room n i av seen some rooms open for rent on d schl site buh where can i stay while i go look at d available rooms b4 paying 4 it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
No georgian student here in barrie,ontario for winter?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Onyeoma3: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
ajaereogechi:
No georgian student here in barrie,ontario for winter?

Hi Oge, I would advise that you contact the International Students Centre of your school and inform them that you're looking out for a Nigerian student at Georgian College. I guess that's your best bet cos you might not find anyone from this thread heading that way. If there was, believe me, you would ld have got a response from someone. I hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Onyeoma3: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
abigeh:
Hello everyone, pls..i am goin to Uottawa in December for January session 2016, i want to get an off-campus room n i av seen some rooms open for rent on d schl site buh where can i stay while i go look at d available rooms b4 paying 4 it.

The best option for you if you don't see anyone to put up with for a few days might be getting an affordable place(hotel/inn) to stay till you secure a place.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ajaereogechi: 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Onyeoma3:

Hi Oge, I would advise that you contact the International Students Centre of your school and inform them that you're looking out for a Nigerian student at Georgian College. I guess that's your best bet cos you might not find anyone from this thread heading that way. If there was, believe me, you would ld have got a response from someone. I hope this helps.
u are right thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ziggarrr: 5:35am On Nov 16, 2015
dotmons:

Hey, I paid directly from Nigeria using my debit card. Its accepted, use it and get your payment set. Did that for URegina.
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.