Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,388 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041467 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Mizbaby(f): 9:30am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello house. Pls for those that have done medicals, which clinics do on weekends i.e. Saturday?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 9:31am On Dec 10, 2015
rollindollar:
do universitys in canada accept neco result
I have read of some that do..Not many I must say.

Type this on google, u should have some answers..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by skymorbabs: 9:37am On Dec 10, 2015
berexio1:
They simply weren't convinced enough that u had genuine intentions to study.Hence the 2 reasons:Purpose of visit and length of stay.I am very optimistic that u will get it on a 2nd trial.You need to find a way to explaain the differences in ur UG course of study, proposed course and work experience. U need to make them see reasons thaat u aren't just trying to elope.

Work on Ur SOP to express ur reason of changin course of study & hw useful d course wl be to you.

Also request an introduction letter from Ur place of wrk to express d important of d course to dem.

Did U submit marriage cert to proof ur home tie
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ewilusi(m): 10:10am On Dec 10, 2015
Good morning everyone, please who has an idea of any bank I can get PTA in Abuja
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 10:48am On Dec 10, 2015
hayqinsbFX:
I applied myself
hello akin, pls direct me on how to apply for my GCMS file.
your fast response will be appreciated. thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by akmillion: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello guys....am new on this thread...and obviously u guys r doing a great job here..kudos...i initially tot i cud jes read tru from part 4 and get d infos i need but mehn...reading tru 500 pages for just a part aint such an easy task if u agree with me...am a fresh graduate of biochemistry from a fed univ (cgpa 4.23)....wanna apply for M.Sc in a canadian univ and resume hopefully nxt yr fall....i need help with the following;
1. A list of quite affordable (or rather cheap) universities in canada for graduate studies in my field
2. A comprehendible nitty gritty on the basics of application for admission
3. How to go about visa and oda travel related processes

I know my questions must av bin answered earlier on one of d parts of this thread but pls guys just help me recapitulate....thanks a bunch and kudos again for your great work here.
I hope it works out well for us all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gbemirado: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2015
Hello house, i got a mail from cic dat there is no update on my application this morning . I applied on 0ct 10 and medical passed by oct 25. Before i received d medical mail, i also received this mail. I hope all is well...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 11:45am On Dec 10, 2015
lexyj123:

hello akin, pls direct me on how to apply for my GCMS file.
your fast response will be appreciated. thanks
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
Follow that link... If you can get anybody in canny with his/her information like.... Email.. Home Address... Phone no... And Full name.. Good luck!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 11:56am On Dec 10, 2015
gbemirado:
Hello house, i got a mail from cic dat there is no update on my application this morning . I applied on 0ct 10 and medical passed by oct 25. Before i received d medical mail, i also received this mail. I hope all is well...
Nothing wrong. It's just an automated mail sent after every one month from application date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 11:59am On Dec 10, 2015
UceeyClaire:
Praise the Lord... I just got approval mail today. Thank you Jesus. ...
Congrats. smiley Mine is coming soon by God's grace grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by obiscolly(m): 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
CIC sha... what's the reason for delay after medicals for most October applicants
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 12:04pm On Dec 10, 2015
gbemirado:
U mean "Thank you for your patience" mail? Your application just clocked 8 weeks..Expect an update soon
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2015
skymorbabs:

Work on Ur SOP to express ur reason of changin course of study & hw useful d course wl be to you.

Also request an introduction letter from Ur place of wrk to express d important of d course to dem.

Did U submit marriage cert to proof ur home tie
Ur response should be directed @nauticalstripes
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 12:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba2015:

Follow that link... If you can get anybody in canny with his/her information like.... Email.. Home Address... Phone no... And Full name.. Good luck!!
thanks man, but i still find it difficult to get thru the link.

if any other ways, i dont mind. thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2015
lexyj123:

thanks man, but i still find it difficult to get thru the link.

if any other ways, i dont mind. thanks.
There is no other way, than to study this page and fill it with request (information). Get some with Trv or pr over there to help you with the him/her info.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
You have your Ucl Number. They will ask. So with this and your $5.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 12:44pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba2015:

There is no other way, than to study this page and fill it with request (information). Get some with Trv or pr over there to help you with the him/her info.
https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/requesterInformation
You have your Ucl Number. They will ask. So with this and your $5.
page not found.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kwenu: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2015
thanks to you Ganiyuadeoye and Berexio,

please oo tell me how much is visa fee and biometrics?

awaiting your replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by xpress101(m): 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2015
ohaveez:
How you gon hate a nigga wey God don bless? Alhamdulillah...And it goes like this..

Lambton college sarnia campus
Applied October 23rd through paper route
Biometrics same day and I paid for courier service the same day October 23rd
Upfront medical
Approval mail December 8th
Mehn I was so scared to check it tho buh to God be the glory. Special thanks to jessicajessa and to all the gurus in the house I hail.

To all TRV hopefuls, just keep it real and have strong faith in God.. Thank you all

Abeg make we see wetin u submit......dem say college dey prove sturbborn, but our GOD will always win
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
lexyj123:

page not found.
Bros, it's opened easily here... If you don't get it ,go through google search. It will link you with what I have giving u.
Don't Rush!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
omooba2015:

Bros, it's opened easily here... If you don't get it ,go through google search. It will link you with what I have giving u.
Don't Rush!
thanks i got it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lexyj123(f): 1:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
I will appreciate anyone here who presently reside in canada to help me with my GCMS file application.
thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by airhunde: 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2015
Just picked up my passport from vfs. Thanks to everybody that helped me.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by gbemirado: 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2015
I just got refusal mail from cic oo now. Reasons are attached. Pls any advise on what to do next?
If u have any advise, pls inbox me at gbemirado@hotmail.com. Thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ikem01(m): 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2015
Hello guys my application has just been refused. I applied online Oct 12. There reasons were
1. whether I was accepted to study at the Canadian institution
2. Ability to lay for my trip and support myself
3. Whether am inadmissible in camada
4. Whether I would leave after my stay
Relationship with sponsor

Although I sent them my admission letter and my sponsor is my uncle, but j used his company, so I didn't really state in my SOP y he was sponsoring me.
He had closing balance of 33m and the SOA OF THE COMPANY was really blur. Very very blur. The company wrote a letter of declaration.
What I do not understand is that I submitted my admission letter but they said i wasn't accepted. Don't get.
Anyways, planning to retire. This was mostly my fault though. I wish all TRV hopefuls the best
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2015
airhunde:
Just picked up my passport from vfs. Thanks to everybody that helped me.
Congrats once again, how many days did it take btw submission of pp and pickup?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ikem01(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2015
gbemirado:
I just got refusal mail from cic oo now. Reasons are attached. Pls any advise on what to do next?
Same reasons were ticked for me

Apart from the purpose of visit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 2:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
ikem01:
Hello guys my application has just been refused. I applied online Oct 12. There reasons were
1. whether I was accepted to study at the Canadian institution
2. Ability to lay for my trip and support myself
3. Whether am inadmissible in camada
4. Whether I would leave after my stay
Relationship with sponsor

Although I sent them my admission letter and my sponsor is my uncle, but j used his company, so I didn't really state in my SOP y he was sponsoring me.
He had closing balance of 33m and the SOA OF THE COMPANY was really blur. Very very blur. The company wrote a letter of declaration.
What I do not understand is that I submitted my admission letter but they said i wasn't accepted. Don't get.
Anyways, planning to retire. This was mostly my fault though. I wish all TRV hopefuls the best
Look out for the boxes ticked..Those are the reasons not the generic stuff u are quoting.mGive the house ur main reasons and profile for advice...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by berexio1: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
gbemirado:
Let us know abit of ur profile and document submitted..From the look of ur refusal,ur finances don't seem to be adequate for sponsor and they aren't satisfied that u have enough resources to study and come back to naija
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ikem01(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2015
berexio1:
Look out for the boxes ticked..Those are the reasons not the generic stuff u are quoting.mGive the house ur main reasons and profile for advice...
My phone battery is low at the moment, but the reasons ticked were the same as gbemirado except for purpose of visit
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2015
@gbemirado, list all documents u submitted and amount available in your SOA .... @ikemo01 please do the same thing.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2015
ganiyuadeoye:
Electrical and Computer engineering UofA and Electrical and Computer Engineering MUN.

Sorry my response this late, weekend was so tight.

@Ganiyu, please lets connect as Iam looking on reliable tips to gaining a Masters admission in that field and those enlisted schools preferably..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by WESTERNCR: 4:01pm On Dec 10, 2015
Does 'further test' attracts additional money at Consultant Practice??

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.