Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,948 members, 7,810,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1038138 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by niyiguy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 09, 2016
You are right because I submitted November 10th, 2015 it will be 2months by tomorrow. Oga oooooooo

Arcayo:
Your application is a month or 2months old be that.... grin grin grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2016
Im still learning how to comment on 1s post on nairaland. @niyiguy quote me what you witnessed today on ur account is an indication that you wld get a response this coming week from CIC,moreover are you having malaria? I guess you are curious and anxious because of medicals..lolz

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by terrymason(m): 7:53pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hello house! Am currently looking for schools that accept second class lower for Ms.c in geophysics and can 1.5million be sufficient to travel, note my sponsor has up to 5million or more but his just giving me is statement.
@thesoj
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by terrymason(m): 7:55pm On Jan 09, 2016
casie26:
Im still learning how to comment on 1s post on nairaland. @niyiguy quote me what you witnessed today on ur account is an indication that you wld get a response this coming week from CIC,moreover are you having malaria? I guess you are curious and anxious because of medicals..lolz
please reply my post below your own!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by amber8964113: 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2016
please i need help, i sudmitted my application for canada study permit on 5th November 2015 and medical call on 13th November 2015 since then no any information from cic.
The school started classes on the 6th january 2016 and the last day for registration is 12th january 2016.
i need advice weather to defer my program and if i defer can i use the TRV to enter canada when the decision comes out positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by yemite295: 10:04pm On Jan 09, 2016
pls i need help, i am currently in canada as a student den i changed my learning institution do i have to notify cic and what is the consequences if i dnt notify them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olompa: 10:07pm On Jan 09, 2016
Hi all, I am a graduate of computer science and have three years experience with computer support. Pls I am in need of a short duration program wish I can do in Canada to enhance my skills and can also give me chance of working and applying for PR in Canada. Thank you all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by amber8964113: 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
please u have to notify the cic if u change ur school
Thank you
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Okextra: 12:27am On Jan 10, 2016
Hi, Kudos to d superm0d n d moderatrs in d h0use. pls am a fresher in d house,through wif my HND program. Love to travel to canada for my degree. Dnt knw hw to get started.I need some advice n guideline.THANKS
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dallydd: 1:38am On Jan 10, 2016
PLEASE where and how can get police report ...? my location ''IKEJA '' please quick details bless up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by boboyi247(m): 5:23am On Jan 10, 2016
dallydd:
PLEASE where and how can get police report ...? my location ''IKEJA '' please quick details bless up

find your way to obalende, from obalende take a napep to alagbon .from alagbon ask for CID headquarters. thats where u will do the poice report.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by metrecube(m): 5:45am On Jan 10, 2016
dallydd:
Okay. You can do it at force headquarters Alagbon, Ikoyi. From ikeja find your way to obalende. From obalende take a tricycle to alagbon. You will need ur international passport, passport photographs and like 4k. I think that's all. Cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 10, 2016
Happy New Year to you all, please I observed that most of the profs that I sent mail to requesting that they become my supervisor always reply telling me that they are impressed about my academic achievement but that there lab is full and hence can't recruit me. Please can you guys advice me on what to do regarding this situation. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kelvin67(m): 10:50am On Jan 10, 2016
All Glory b to God.Arrived toronto yesterday evening via KLM flight from Lagan to Asterdam to Toronto,although it was a long flight.Got tru d POE no much questions and everything went well.Am in my hotel room cos d weather is not friendly.Wishing all dose expecting TRV success.

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Giov: 12:24pm On Jan 10, 2016
Please guys. I had earlier applied with my GTB master card and it was successful and now I tried applying to anoda sch with the same card and it said transaction declined. Is Dis as a result of the Cbn policy - please what other alternative can I employ as I have Dis week to apply. Help a bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ceemac: 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
For those that knows about the M.Eng programs in University of Saskatchewan and University of Windsor... Which school may I have the tendency of higher acceptance with a CGPA of 3.9.. Gurus in the house should kindly help

For University of Saskatchewan, Will I require a supervisor as I have mailed the Admissions Coordinator and I am yet to get a reply from them and it seems I may require one from the info gathered from their site or am I missing something...

Does University of Windsor also require a Supervisor for Masters of Engineering in Electrical?

CC: Berexio1, EmmaMsc, thesoj and all Forumites... Kindly assist a bro!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 12:50pm On Jan 10, 2016
Giov:
Please guys. I had earlier applied with my GTB master card and it was successful and now I tried applying to anoda sch with the same card and it said transaction declined. Is Dis as a result of the Cbn policy - please what other alternative can I employ as I have Dis week to apply. Help a bro.

You can use Eco bank or Zenith master card.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tunramide(m): 1:10pm On Jan 10, 2016
yemite295:
pls i need help, i am currently in canada as a student den i changed my learning institution do i have to notify cic and what is the consequences if i dnt notify them

You don't need to notify them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Tunramide(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2016
dallydd:

Alagbon ikoyi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Arcayo: 1:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
Abeg allow people in canny to answer this guy b4 you advise him wrongly...you too still dey look for TRV now. grin grin. How you take know say he no suppose notify them when it is stated in your CIC profile...
Guy my opinion ooo if you didn't notify them it might affect your 3yrs graduate work permit Co they will still know you changed
Tunramide:

You don't need to notify them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Giov: 1:54pm On Jan 10, 2016
SAMUELS3:

You can use Eco bank or Zenith master card.
My Eco bank is not enabled for online transaction, I don't have a Zenith bank account.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Giov: 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2016
Giov:
My Eco bank is not enabled for online transaction, I don't have a Zenith bank account.
Is it something I can do in the banking hall, cos d option for payments are wire transfer, credit card and cheque.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2016
Giov:

Find someone you can use his/her card for online transaction and you pay the equivalent back
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by goffy2k: 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
@thesoj greetings boss. Please I will like to share my sop with you so you can criticise. Thanks awaiting your response... Good day all I wish everyone success in their endeavours
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Giov: 3:06pm On Jan 10, 2016
SAMUELS3:

Find someone you can use his/her card for online transaction and you pay the equivalent back
Thanks. I'm already making arrangement for that but I hope it's not as a result of the CBN policy on debit cards which is also affecting Nigerians abroad. Otherwise I will return back to square one. Lolz. Thanks anyway.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by shadyslim900: 3:56pm On Jan 10, 2016
.I hv bsc administration( business information system) but I hv been teaching at the basic level for 8yrs. I have an offer from GEORGE brown College PGC information system business analysis, is it advisable to inlcude my teaching particulars in my study permit app when am not having any wrkn experience with my bsc?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Sevenody: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2016
Guys, I have already gotten admission in Humber college for PGC in global business mgt, with co-op options and a letter for coop work. however im also processing another admission at Laurentian University for an MBA. Im thinking an MBA may carry more weight for Visa applications. Wil it make a difference between MBA and PGC, also one is a full university and the other a college. Do advise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Princeosbon: 4:37pm On Jan 10, 2016
amber8964113:
please i need help, i sudmitted my application for canada study permit on 5th November 2015 and medical call on 13th November 2015 since then no any information from cic.
The school started classes on the 6th january 2016 and the last day for registration is 12th january 2016.
i need advice weather to defer my program and if i defer can i use the TRV to enter canada when the decision comes out positive
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Jesemela: 4:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
Hello all, still waiting for a response from cic, applied Nov 10. House I would like ask a very big question here, a friend of mine applied via an agent in Oct and got a denial response from cic on friday. Is it possible for her to apply via another agent. The reason she use an agent was lack of funds as a parent doesn't have sufficient funds in their account to show capability of sponsoring her. Someone must have been in her shoes; kindly advice.
@Thesoj, plzzzzzzzzz
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by pampem: 5:31pm On Jan 10, 2016
ManTiger:
Pls someone should help out. Is PGD in Economics Okay for a graduate of Accounting despite having 2:1?
Why Pgd in Economics? He could go for msc finance. Except he is bent on studying economics, yes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by niyiguy(m): 5:43pm On Jan 10, 2016
Jesemela:
Hello all, still waiting for a response from cic, applied Nov 10. House I would like ask a very big question here, a friend of mine applied via an agent in Oct and got a denial response from cic on friday. Is it possible for her to apply via another agent. The reason she use an agent was lack of funds as a parent doesn't have sufficient funds in their account to show capability of sponsoring her. Someone must have been in her shoes; kindly advice.

Hi, I am contacting you coz we submitted same day. what latest update have you had.

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (401)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.