Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,886 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1041687 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by scopperbravo: 12:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
scopperbravo:
hello house,please I want to find out if its compulsory that an application for study permit must span the entire 9weeks before its granted? I'm asking because I applied for a study visa and its exactly 9weeks today and wen I track my application, it reads still being processed.,.is this a positive sign or not? I did my medicals upfront tho...thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by scopperbravo: 12:37pm On Jan 29, 2016
pls is there anybody in the house that can help me out as regards my request?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 29, 2016
scopperbravo:

It's not compulsory

It could be later or earlier, you can send a case specific enquiry or just chill, you would get a decision soon

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
Vblossom:
Good-day all.
I have the following question to ask.
1. How and where do I get my document notorized?
2. Is there any difference between doing a Certified true copy and notorized Copy
3. Do they accept either of them for Canada application?
4. Do they accept either of them for college admission application

1. At a court or notary public.
2 & 3. CIC only accepts photocopy of all your documents(that's if you're submitting via paper route). Only original of bank statement and probably admission letter is allowed.
4.most if not all colleges accept scanned copies of credentials.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by princeade09: 3:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
AdexStudio:
The following documents are all I arranged for Student TRV : 1. BSC certificate 2. SSCE 3. Upfront medical 4. Statement of account (6.1m closing balance) 5.Marriage certificate 6 Marriage pix 7. Police clearance 8. Office employment letter 9 staff I.D 10. Local government of origin certificate 11.Birth certificate 12. International Passport 13 letter of introduction by employer
No Travel history
Congratulations, thanks to almighty God. Pls tell, did you make any tuition fee part payment at all?

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ganiyuadeoye: 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2016
Since you have done medicals just be praying for a +ive response from the VO as i bliv your application is under review and 9month is still not too much, There should usually be tolerance in anything we do. So keep praying and I pray we all TRV hopeful gerrit.

keep calm.
scopperbravo:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
loriaidah:
Congratulation I tap from your blessing.

Hello,is it possible not to pay a tuition fee and be granted Canada study visa?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
I need help people of great value..my school is killing me. I have paid for transcript to be sent to George brown college since November last year. I went there today and they said their database crashed and they don't have backup so they are still looking for a way around the problem. I have another transcript which I got for the job I was working at previously. I want to know if there is any school that accepts transcript online so I can send it to them. Please urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 7:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
pepe4reps:

Hello,is it possible not to pay a tuition fee and be granted Canada study visa?

It's very possible, it all depends on the schools structure, some schools require u pay part tuition giving u a certain deadline while others may only require a confirmation fee to keep your seat. You can confirm with your school. That being said, paying Tuition fee does not guarantee u a study Visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by godG: 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello fabuloustee, please, I would like to make some enquiries from you. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lonzo(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2016
Hello House

Pls quick one .. I have applied already and waiting for my TRV but i want to change my program when i get to Canada

question . will an MBA of 12months qualify me for the 3yrs PGWPP

I applied using a college but i attended a university edufair today and it seems i will be admitted for an MBA so i want to confirm

Thanks Guys

awaiting your anwers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godymn: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
lonzo:
Hello House

Pls quick one .. I have applied already and waiting for my TRV but i want to change my program when i get to Canada

I applied using a college but i attended a university edufair today and it seems i will be admitted for an MBA so i want to confirm

Thanks Guys

awaiting your anwers

1year program = 1year PGWP
2years program and above = 3years PGWP

The choice is yours...

***Appreciate***
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
lonzo:
Hello House

Thanks Guys

awaiting your anwers

Basically u only qualify for the 3yrs PGWP if u do atleast a 2year program.with the 12months program u get a 1yr PGWP. I stand to be corrected thou, gurus in the house can shed more light.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Huzzie: 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
lonzo:
Hello House

Thanks Guys

awaiting your anwers
Posters above me have said it all... If the MBA program is in Ontario, you qualify to apply for PR (PNP) after graduation.
Cheers.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2016
phrancisco:

It's very possible, it all depends on the schools structure, some schools require u pay part tuition giving u a certain deadline while others may only require a confirmation fee to keep your seat. You can confirm with your school. That being said, paying Tuition fee does not guarantee u a study Visa.
Thanks a lot my bro,I'm indeed grateful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2016
AdexStudio:

The following documents are all I arranged for Student TRV :
1. BSC certificate
2. SSCE
3. Upfront medical
4. Statement of account (6.1m closing balance)
5.Marriage certificate
6 Marriage pix
7. Police clearance
8. Office employment letter
9 staff I.D
10. Local government of origin certificate
11.Birth certificate
12. International Passport
13 letter of introduction by employer

No Travel history

Pls how many months statement of account did you print
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2016
[Hello house I wanna apply for my study permit next week for post graduate diploma ,,, plss what are the document I need ,? And is the police Clarence important ?plsss urgent reply
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2016
notasowie:
[Hello house I wanna apply for my study permit next week for post graduate diploma ,,, plss what are the document I need ,? And is the police Clarence important ?plsss urgent reply

You can get the list of documents on the CIC website. The police character is not compulsory but it's important, u can add it to your document list. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 11:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
dannywest01:
I need help people of great value..my school is killing me. I have paid for transcript to be sent to George brown college since November last year. I went there today and they said their database crashed and they don't have backup so they are still looking for a way around the problem. I have another transcript which I got for the job I was working at previously. I want to know if there is any school that accepts transcript online so I can send it to them. Please urgent response will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 30, 2016
dannywest01:

Guy over 80% of Canadian colleges accept scanned copy of transcript
Seneca, Lambton, Fanshawe and many others all accept scanned copies

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 7:39am On Jan 30, 2016
godG:
Hello fabuloustee, please, I would like to make some enquiries from you. Thank you.

What are you doing here?

**Cocks gun**
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by godG: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2016
Graviton2:

What are you doing here?

**Cocks gun**

cheesy Don't waste your bullets. Tryna make my younger sis chop TRV ni.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 9:00am On Jan 30, 2016
Plss what's notorized document?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2016
godG:

cheesy Don't waste your bullets. Tryna make my younger sis chop TRV ni.

Sounds good. The US treating you alright?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by godG: 9:16am On Jan 30, 2016
Graviton2:

Sounds good. The US treating you alright?

Overall, yes. Last week, nah - depressingly cold. Had flu. Hope you are enjoying the warmth of your family and friends, now that you still can. Please do o.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by phrancisco: 9:18am On Jan 30, 2016
notasowie:
Plss what's notorized?

You have to be clear with ur question, are u talking about the meaning or the documents to be notorized?
In simple terms It means to authenticate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by notasowie: 9:31am On Jan 30, 2016
phrancisco:

You have to be clear with ur question, are u talking about the meaning or the documents to be notorized?
In simple terms It means to authenticate
notorized document ,what does it mean plsss do elaborate
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by secondborn: 9:35am On Jan 30, 2016
Please house, house much is the medical fee at IOM Migration in ikeja? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Graviton2(m): 10:18am On Jan 30, 2016
godG:

Overall, yes. Last week, nah - depressingly cold. Had flu. Hope you are enjoying the warmth of your family and friends, now that you still can. Please do o.

Actually, I've got a severe case of Chicken Pox. Can't really enjoy anything atm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lonzo(m): 10:26am On Jan 30, 2016
secondborn:
Please house, house much is the medical fee at IOM Migration in ikeja? Thanks

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by dannywest01: 10:27am On Jan 30, 2016
brandymcmb:

Guy over 80% of Canadian colleges accept scanned copy of transcript
Seneca, Lambton, Fanshawe and many others all accept scanned copies
thank you. I'm going to check them out ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.