Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1042281 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Teos: 7:26am On Mar 10, 2016
Yes ... if you are able to convince the VO in your SOP then it's ok to give it a try. .
tunaban:
Hi Guys,

I am here again. I am having problem with sponsorship but recently someone out of my tribe promised to act as a sponsor. He's Igbo and I am yoruba. Please gurus in the house, do you think I stand a chance if my case is well presented? Please I need your response asap so I can start looking elsewhere for help.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bukyne: 7:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Hello gurus,
Please I need your advice. How can I pay for my tuition since Buhari has placed a Ban on selling forex to international students.
Your urent response will be appreciated.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by vickyehi: 8:40am On Mar 10, 2016
Godrace11:
I really need assistance on how to get the student questionnaire.....i can't seem to find my way around it....if any1 has it pls send it to me

Post ur email address

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by marvis88: 8:46am On Mar 10, 2016
hello guys,

i have been following this thread for sometime and i do like your advice asap as i intend applying for trv this month.
i am applying with an admission from Red River College and going for a postgraduate diploma in technology management. my questions re as follows:
1. will a sponsor who is single making available the sum of 6 million naira for me from an account that has about 15 million naira be acceptable?
2. will adding my personal account statement of about 700,000 naira account balance help with a cash flow of about 1.8 million in the past seven months.
3.will my landed property of about 10 hectares in the village i bought in 2013 serve as a good home tie, and also the fact that i intend coming back for a job after my study though there isnt official document to the fact cos it is a community slot
4. will the fact that i am going for a post graduate diploma in Technology Management affect my chances, considering i am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and being my recent two year job experience has been in sales in a multinational company FMCG company. with earlier experience as a Sales Engineer and Engineering Support.. pls guys i need your advice #God bless the House and congrats on ur TRVs
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Infinity2020: 10:27am On Mar 10, 2016
bjstarpex:

mun is very fast when it comes to admission processing ones you dont choose to delay yourself
i got my application not more than 5weeks after my application
This are what can make it fast
1. Try to send your transcript through currier, i recommend fedex (i used fedex i it took just 3days
2. Make friends with their staff by calling them directly not by email although they are also kind in replying email. i call their assistant register almost every day until She turned me into her family and handle my application personally
3. let them know how urgent and passionate you need their admission it will make them unlook some mistake and give you uncommon attentions
The assistant register has already reviewed my transcript even befor it get delivered by the Currier, as i gave it to Currier i aslso sent it to her email. Also they some mistakes in date of birth but she overlook it

4. Tell them you want the admission letter to be DHL they are still responsible for the Currier few, if you dont tell them they will relax and use regular mail service

here is some contact that will help you

Assistant register; Meghan collett +17098644425 (mcollett@mun.ca)

international application assistant; Jennifer William +17098643184
best of luck

Which course are you going for? I think you should tell us the course and whether it's B.Sc or Masters.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Infinity2020: 10:28am On Mar 10, 2016
Who is going to memorial university for fall term 2016 (Masters precisely)?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2016
Dear all, I just got a tourist visa to the UK. I had already planned for this before I had the intention of studying in canada. But my question is can this count against me when I submit my application for my study permit in terms of purpose of visit or any other reason. Responses appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2016
ur tourist visa shouldn't be detrimental to ur study visa.....it sud even aid it....except ure tinkin of applying from uk..
u cud decide to use ur visa have ur passport stamped at poe then apply for ur sudy visa wen ure back
GrandCommander:
Dear all, I just got a tourist visa to the UK. I had already planned for this before I had the intention of studying in canada. But my question is can this count against me when I submit my application for my study permit in terms of purpose of visit or any other reason. Responses appreciated.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 10, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
ur tourist visa shouldn't be detrimental to ur study visa.....it sud even aid it....except ure tinkin of applying from uk..
u cud decide to use ur visa have ur passport stamped at poe then apply for ur sudy visa wen ure back

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:32am On Mar 10, 2016
hayqinsbFX:

Thanks for ur advice..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kakamsi: 11:33am On Mar 10, 2016
Good day guys, pls is anyone heading to seneca college for May or September intake, pls do indicate cos I need a help. Thank u
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by marvis88: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
marvis88:
hello guys,

i have been following this thread for sometime and i do like your advice asap as i intend applying for trv this month.
i am applying with an admission from Red River College and going for a postgraduate diploma in technology management. my questions re as follows:
1. will a sponsor who is single making available the sum of 6 million naira for me from an account that has about 15 million naira be acceptable?
2. will adding my personal account statement of about 700,000 naira account balance help with a cash flow of about 1.8 million in the past seven months.
3.will my landed property of about 10 hectares in the village i bought in 2013 serve as a good home tie, and also the fact that i intend coming back for a job after my study though there isnt official document to the fact cos it is a community slot
4. will the fact that i am going for a post graduate diploma in Technology Management affect my chances, considering i am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering and being my recent two year job experience has been in sales in a multinational company FMCG company. with earlier experience as a Sales Engineer and Engineering Support.. pls guys i need your advice #God bless the House and congrats on ur TRVs

Pls I need advice
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kelvin67(m): 12:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
kakamsi:
Good day guys, pls is anyone heading to seneca college for May or September intake, pls do indicate cos I need a help. Thank u
wat do u need to knw?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godrace11(m): 12:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godrace11:
I really need assistance on how to get the student questionnaire.....i can't seem to find my way around it....if any1 has it pls send it to me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godrace11(m): 12:37pm On Mar 10, 2016
I really need assistance on how to get the student questionnaire.....i can't seem to find my way around it....if any1 has it pls send it to me[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by iamosamede55: 12:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
Hello all,
Please i came across a post on this thread ( when i initially joined) where a lady attached th LOE/SOP that her husband used. I saved it, because i intended using the format for mine. But i recently storage recently became corrupted and i lost some documents. I am currently searching for it, and i can't really remember what part i came across it initially.
I am currently reading from thr beginning of part 9 anf i am around pg 45. I know it's a weird request, but just incase some1 knws the exact document i sm referring to, you can kindly point me im the right direction. I really want to write a strong LOE and they were some vert strong points i would have loved to reference in mine.
P.s the said document was a microsoft word attachment titled letter of intent
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Team27(f): 12:55pm On Mar 10, 2016
iamosamede55:
Hello all,
Please i came across a post on this thread ( when i initially joined) where a lady attached th LOE/SOP that her husband used. I saved it, because i intended using the format for mine. But i recently storage recently became corrupted and i lost some documents. I am currently searching for it, and i can't really remember what part i came across it initially.
I am currently reading from thr beginning of part 9 anf i am around pg 45. I know it's a weird request, but just incase some1 knws the exact document i sm referring to, you can kindly point me im the right direction. I really want to write a strong LOE and they were some vert strong points i would have loved to reference in mine.

This is the page. But she has removed it. Sorry. https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/276

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adesbaba: 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
ppl i need urgent answer...i got winter admission but for some reasons i mayb going first week of feb...pls how dangerous is this and what can i do.....wish u all success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 12:58pm On Mar 10, 2016
iamosamede55:
Hello all,

I remember... but i don't know the exact page. If you liked it, you can check your likes and get it back.
I saved it too. Kindly check the attached file if it is the same.

Note: it's just a format, adjust to suit your case. Do not use it verbatim.

6 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2016
adesbaba:
ppl i need urgent answer...i got winter admission but for some reasons i mayb going first week of feb...pls how dangerous is this and what can i do.....wish u all success
Which winter... 2016 or 2017..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 1:18pm On Mar 10, 2016
Notin like ban on international student still did on Tuesday @ gtb.. find attach is d proof but rate was 151..
bukyne:
Hello gurus,
Please I need your advice. How can I pay for my tuition since Buhari has placed a Ban on selling forex to international students.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godrace11(m): 1:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls any1 on dis thread should assist me, I need study questionnaire...avent bin able to get it. any assistance wil b apreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by ibile1: 1:24pm On Mar 10, 2016
vickyehi:

Post ur email address
ibile82105@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2016
That a proof bro
bukyne:
Hello gurus,
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by SAMUELS3(m): 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
[quote author=Godrace11 post=43645769]Pls any1 on dis thread should assist me, I need study questionnaire...avent bin able to get it. any assistance wil b apreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adesbaba: 1:39pm On Mar 10, 2016
@omooba...2017...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by iamosamede55: 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
Team27:

This is the page. But she has removed it. Sorry. https://www.nairaland.com/2557850/travelling-canada-part-9/276
Thank you so much for pointing me in thr right direction. At least i csn stop searching now. I will probably send her a pm and hopes she responds. However, if you downloaded it i will apprc8 if you can forward it to osagie.osamede@gmail.com . Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godrace11(m): 1:43pm On Mar 10, 2016
vickyehi:

Post ur email address
. tunapa12@yahoo.com....cant wait to av it.thanks man.

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.