Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1045607 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by bukyne: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
olah23:
That a proof bro

Thanks.
What process did you use? Form A?
How long did it take?
And what gtb branch did u use?
And I'm a lady grin. Thanks once again
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by iamosamede55: 1:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
SAMUELS3:

I remember... but i don't know the exact page. If you liked it, you can check your likes and get it back.
I saved it too. Kindly check the attached file if it is the same.

Note: it's just a format, adjust to suit your case. Do not use it verbatim.
Thank you so much. This id thr document i was referring to, if course i won't use it verbatim, i just need the format. I have been searching endlessly, was in pg48, did various google queries,all to no avail,before deciding to ask.
Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 1:51pm On Mar 10, 2016
please did you use form A there.....
the convertion rate seem to be 151 from what i saw there....

or u used ur master card details directly
olah23:
That a proof bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 1:52pm On Mar 10, 2016
theres no answer u need that hasnt been answered on the forum...kindly read through part 7, 8 and 9.....
if you want answers to long questions u can ask them one after the other........
the person answering doesnt have the same patience as the person asking.....
marvis88:

Pls I need advice

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by omooba2015(m): 2:01pm On Mar 10, 2016
adesbaba:
@omooba...2017...
If you are having Admission for winter 2017.. Try and take time to arrange your documents for your TRV. And also, I will implore you to resume to school for orientation unless there is no penalty to effect of late resumption. (Feb). You check d date,when class will commence. If it's not January.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by success2000: 2:27pm On Mar 10, 2016
Weldon everyone, i really commend the good work people are doing on this website. I pray God will bless us all.

please, i need help. I got admission offer today from George Brown college Canada for September intake, i applied for a diploma in Computer System Technician. The tuition payment deadline to get a seat (either 1semester or full payment) is may6 and class start sep6. my questions are as follow:
1. can I start building an account now as to get money is not a problem, if using this account won't jeopardize my chances, please can anyone put me through on how much to start crediting and how much to be withdrawing from the account and what for what duration?

2. if the first one didn't work. can I use a person who is not my relative and who is running a company account as sponsor, how much must the person has in the company account and what should that person provide for me as necessary documents?

3.my brother have using his account for so long and he is presently having less than a million in his account. he has a house and two cars here in nigeria, please can we start building the account, if yes, how long can we build it and how much can we be crediting and debiting from the account, how much can we leave in the account so that I could use it for the application as my sponsor?

please dont mind all this question cause I'M NOVICE IN VISA PROCESSING AS I'V NOT PROCESSED ONE BEFORE
GOD BLESS U ALL
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by kakamsi: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2016
@Kelvin thank u for responding, pls how long did it take u to secure admission from seneca college. Also I pm u pls respond to it. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by lucaschase(m): 3:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
BreadandBeans:
well, I did mine at 'the consultant practice ikoyi, and the price is 28k.. then for the documents you're to take along with you(upfront medical)- your international passport, 2 passport photograph and a photocopy of your passport data page.. your medical result is valid for a whole 1year
Hi Bro, any chance i could send u a PM?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Mar 10, 2016
Infinity2020:
Who is going to memorial university for fall term 2016 (Masters precisely)?
I am
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by nerdybobo: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Errrrrm....okay I was denied........family ties, financial status and purpose of visit..........PGD conestoga college.....6million naira bank statement from my sponsor with 10k paid from ma tuition....paper route....I guess I wld try the online application.....I wan hear from una too abeg....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Infinity2020:

Which course are you going for? I think you should tell us the course and whether it's B.Sc or Masters.
Bsc
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Infinity2020:
Who is going to memorial university for fall term 2016 (Masters precisely)?
Am an applicant, M.A Pol..have u been admitted?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oyin18:

I am
When did u apply for the admission.. Nd what course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
lucaschase:
Hi Bro, any chance i could send u a PM?
of course you can smiley
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaybmich:

When did u apply for the admission.. Nd what course
I applied last year October , got an admission mail March
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oyin18:

computer engineering
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Godrace11(m): 4:07pm On Mar 10, 2016
Am still waiting my good pple here....nid study questionnaire....tunapa12@yahoo.com. dats ma mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 4:30pm On Mar 10, 2016
Form A..rate was 151
hayqinsbFX:
please did you use form A there.....
the convertion rate seem to be 151 from what i saw there....

or u used ur master card details directly
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 4:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
When did you apply?

Shar your profile vis a vis your previous qualification and Proposed course
Plus documents u submitted...
nerdybobo:
Errrrrm....okay I was denied........family ties, financial status and purpose of visit..........PGD conestoga college.....6million naira bank statement from my sponsor with 10k paid from ma tuition....paper route....I guess I wld try the online application.....I wan hear from una too abeg....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 10, 2016
The rate at which college applicants are being denied visa is becoming worrisome to me. If they have bias towards college applicants, let them stop advertising colleges to us at their fairs and conferences so we all know the true state of things.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Eruditor: 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2016
GrandCommander:
The rate at which college applicants are being denied visa is becoming worrisome to me. If they have bias towards college applicants, let them stop advertising colleges to us at their fairs and conferences so we all know the true state of things.

Bad applications are being rejected. Either that or they have met their quota and are now full.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by PurpleG(f): 6:16pm On Mar 10, 2016
Godrace11:
Am still waiting my good pple here....nid study questionnaire....tunapa12@yahoo.com. dats ma mail
Do you still need the study permit questionnaire?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2016
i dont agree.....a good packaged application like that of bidemizoe scaled through.....
even if he was going for project management after studying electrical engineering

so it all balls down to paying attention to detail and hope for the best....
GrandCommander:

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 6:35pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oyin18:

Okay, I sent you a PM..if you see it pls reply..in case u don't..pls mail me..jayhblhoss@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2016
hayqinsbFX:
i dont agree.....a good packaged application like that of bidemizoe scaled through.....
even if he was going for project management after studying electrical engineering

so it all balls down to paying attention to detail and hope for the best....

Going for project management after studying engineering is not strange because engineering work environment is based on projects(e.g roads, buildings). I expect the visa officers should know this.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by hayqinsbFX: 6:42pm On Mar 10, 2016
as it is not strange it is not particularly straightforward
GrandCommander:

Going for project management after studying engineering is not strange because engineering work environment is based on projects(e.g roads, buildings). I expect the visa officers should know this.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Infinity2020: 6:48pm On Mar 10, 2016
Oyin18:

I am

Have you applied for your TRV?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by adebayoolatunji(m): 7:31pm On Mar 10, 2016
Pls how can I pay my tuition fees at Lambton college in Canada with this government new policy on forex...does form A work at all
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Urbanboy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 10, 2016
jaybmich:

Am an applicant, M.A Pol..have u been admitted?

I also submitted an application for Memorial University M.A political science program. I applied January this year, No response from the University yet as regards admission selection. The deadline was Feb 15th so hopefully before the end of this month admission decisions ll be made.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by jaybmich: 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Urbanboy:

I also submitted an application for Memorial University M.A political science program. I applied January this year, No response from the University yet as regards admission selection. The deadline was Feb 15th so hopefully before the end of this month admission decisions ll be made.
Okay, pls mail me make we yarn ...jayhblhoss@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by asiwaju2000(m): 7:47pm On Mar 10, 2016
Good evening all.
Pls kindly help me throw more light on my application.
I was tracking my application today and discover this.i m still expecting mail for medical.

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.