Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 9 - Travel (388) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 9 (1039041 Views)

Travelling To Canada Part 11 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 9:35am On Mar 26, 2016
Hello house, a quick one please.
Am to finish service 14th of April, i plan to to submit my application around 20th, 21stof d same, April or before the end of April. Do u thnk its smart to put NYSC has my 'present occupation' snce am not submitting until after service on the 14th. Or should i just put student... Please help!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 9:55am On Mar 26, 2016
Yes they do send approval mail
humbleosazee:
Guru in the house, pls help. Will cic notify someone by email, whether being approved or denied?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 10:05am On Mar 26, 2016
Am to finish service 14th of April, i plan to to submit my application around 20th, 21stof d same, April or before the end of April. Do u thnk its smart to put NYSC has my 'present occupation' snce am not submitting until after service on the 14th. Or should i just put student... Please help!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bamz(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2016
olah23:
Probably go to ur bank HQ or zonal HQ, they will do it for u, all u need is to fill d formA and ve a current account with d funds inside once d bidding process start u ve d money in ur acct blocked after bidding u ve it debited

Hi there,

Are you trying to say payments with form A would only be debited from current accounts?

And are there any offshore charges?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bandeco(m): 10:31am On Mar 26, 2016
VICTORDEBELS:
Chest X-ray is a test done 'specifically' for Tuberclosis(TB) diagnosis. While ECG as you rightly described is a test done to diagnose certain heart problems/diseases like 'myocardial infarction, congestive cardiac failure', to mention but a few. NB: these tests are unique and have 'different test machines'. Regarding the CIC medical call, they 'might' not order for ECG because it's usually precribed for critical cases which shouldn't have warranted the said applicant to apply at the the 1st place unless, going for a medical treatment. Hope this adds?
Omo wetin u dey yarn sef. Do you know meaning of myocardial infarction and congestive heart failure? shocked

If one should have congestive heart failure or myocardial infarction that person is near death/unconscious . Na ambulance and stretcher them go carry the person enter the hospital.

ECG is a medical technology use to ascertain if there are underlying heart conditions that can lead to myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure and sudden death.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bamz(m): 10:39am On Mar 26, 2016
wayaa007:
This clearly proves that there's a new policy canadien Government have put in place in terms of immigration, everyone here seems to be rejected based on
1. Purpose of visit
2. Family ties
3. Personal assets and finance
Further investigations should be done to get the solution to the problem. Probably cities like Ontario, Manitoba are full or something.

I like your reasoning pattern, but the dude that just got rejected is going to Halifax I believe. It's not among the most sought after areas, as I see on the thread
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 10:42am On Mar 26, 2016
olah23:
Yes they do send approval mail

@olah23 pls reply or any guru, even when being denied. They send email that you have been denied the visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 10:46am On Mar 26, 2016
oyeleye22:
Hello house please I submitted my applications in January and got a refusal in March based on
*purpose of visit and family ties
If I want to reapply do I need to update other documents eg my bank statement or all I need is takcle d reasons for rejection

Did you receive email from CIC that you have been denied the visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
It done only on current account and it requires charges like 11k it depends on ur bank but for gtbank they will charge u 273.23 for VAT/outward transfer, 5k for post n telex/outward transfer an 5464.68 f commission/outward transfer cover
Bamz:

Hi there,

Are you trying to say payments with form A would only be debited from current accounts?

And are there any offshore charges?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2016
No they don't send refusal mail they send approval alone
humbleosazee:

@olah23 pls reply or any guru, even when being denied. They send email that you have been denied the visa
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 26, 2016
jaybmich:

What course, you should be able to find your course there
linguistics line
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello Friends, please anyone in the house going to Centennial College.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by humbleosazee: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2016
steffans:

No he wasn't called for medicals..
And he didn't do upfront medicals..

When was his documents returned also when did he applied? Pls reply @steffans
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
Breadandbeans.. I sent you a pm..Thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by steffans(m): 12:30pm On Mar 26, 2016
humbleosazee:

When was his documents returned also when did he applied? Pls reply @steffans

He applied late January and got the pick up email from Abuja Tuesday evening 22nd March 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 12:34pm On Mar 26, 2016
olah23:
It done only on current account and it requires charges like 11k it depends on ur bank but for gtbank they will charge u 273.23 for VAT/outward transfer, 5k for post n telex/outward transfer an 5464.68 f commission/outward transfer cover
If the charges have been debited including the funds you intend to transfer and the transfer was unsuccessful, are those charges subject to refunding or not?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 12:37pm On Mar 26, 2016
goodman31:
I filled the form A in FCMB and money was deducted from my account after 3 days only to be returned after 1 week and I was told the bidding in CBN is not successful. Which other banks does it successfully. Please I need help urgently. I need to pay the school fees now.
Please what would any fellow in this situation do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Made123: 12:38pm On Mar 26, 2016
goodman31:
I filled the form A in FCMB and money was deducted from my account after 3 days only to be returned after 1 week and I was told the bidding in CBN is not successful. Which other banks does it successfully. Please I need help urgently. I need to pay the school fees now.
Please what advice would you give anyfellow in this situation
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Zoloex: 12:56pm On Mar 26, 2016
Hello everyone great job you guys are doing here.I will like to know if anyone here applied to ubc for fall 2016 and has gotten a response back.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
stanogb:
House, is there any possibility of getting visa with SA OF 3 MIL...with or without funding for graduate studies. At least you know the range of graduate tuition.
I got my visa for a 1 year program back in 2010 with 3mil.then it was for a year post grad in a college.paid 2k as deposit before applying for visa,then paid d rest of my tuition when I was asked to do medical.saw a buddy whose dad has millions in his account refused. Yes ,u must have a decent amount but I don't think money is everything for them, it more about your purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Ethan45(m): 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2016
Bandeco:

Omo wetin u dey yarn sef. Do you know meaning of myocardial infarction and congestive heart failure? shocked

If one should have congestive heart failure or myocardial infarction that person is near death/unconscious . Na ambulance and stretcher them go carry the person enter the hospital.

ECG is a medical technology use to ascertain
if there are underlying heart conditions that can lead to myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure and sudden death.

Brother i tire oh,u no see as i rest the mata becos say i no wan argue and the person i posted it grabed wat i was driving at so i rest the case. Myo-muscle,cardial-heart, Myocardial infarction(heart attack) is known as death of a segment of a heart muscle due to interruption to its blood supply.
Congestive heart failure-na wen ur heart don tire to fxn wey d lead to accumulation of water around d lungs nd neigbouring tissues.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by thrize001: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
Can a lawyer help appeal for someone whose visa was denied. . ??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bamz(m): 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2016
olah23:

Thank you so much olah23. Is the charge applicable even if one is using Western Union Business Solutions to effect the payment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nadia94(f): 2:45pm On Mar 26, 2016
Am to finish service 14th of April, i plan to to submit my application around 20th, 21stof d same, April or before the end of April. Do u thnk its smart to put NYSC has my 'present occupation' snce am not submitting until after service on the 14th. Or should i just put student... Please help... Anyone!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Akukpim: 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Please, I am new to this forum. Sorry for bumping into this section this way and possible must have disjointed the discourse.

I was admitted into Brandon University, in Canada few weeks ago for Masters programme. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.45 from a renowned Federal Uni here in Naija (2013), had my Nysc from 2014-2015. My mum is late and I happen to be the only child. My dad is retired and kinda economically incapacitated. I have a friend who has promised giving me 2Million already (will transfer to my account on my request), plus about a million or so in my personal account. I also have a banker whose customer has pledged to be my sponsor with over 10Million in her account. My godfather is also at my reach if I need an alternative account. I am bequeathed with a landed property in one of the metropolis in the southern Nigeria, plus few others in the rural area (Village). My tuition as stated by the Uni is approx. $4k. Considering the above, do I stand a chance of getting the visa if I apply? If not, what can I do to boost my chances? This is my very 1st...

I have noticed the kind contribution of justwise and others. Please help a friend here. In anticipation....

cc: hayqinsbFX, thesoj, vancouverguy, et al...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2016
Nadia94:
Am to finish service 14th of April, i plan to to submit my application around 20th, 21stof d same, April or before the end of April. Do u thnk its smart to put NYSC has my 'present occupation' snce am not submitting until after service on the 14th. Or should i just put student... Please help... Anyone!
if I were u,I will put nysc till the date I stopped service and put "unemployed" for the few days till u submit.being unemployed is not a reason for denial of visa.u better off coming out the way things are...don't try to put anything untrue no matter how minor it may look,it could be d reason u get a visa or no.That my own personal suggestion.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
All will be refund back to to acct ve done for my litt sis and cousin but d charges got debited after the bidding wa successful
Made123:

If the charges have been debited including the funds you intend to transfer and the transfer was unsuccessful, are those charges subject to refunding or not?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2016
Go back there and fill another form or use another bank
Made123:

Please what would any fellow in this situation do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by olah23(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
I don't kn about WUBS but I knw WU alone charges 16k on 1K$$
Bamz:

Thank you so much olah23. Is the charge applicable even if one is using Western Union Business Solutions to effect the payment?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by stanogb(m): 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
vancouverguy:
I got my visa for a 1 year program back in 2010 with 3mil.then it was for a year post grad in a college.paid 2k as deposit before applying for visa,then paid d rest of my tuition when I was asked to do medical.saw a buddy whose dad has millions in his account refused. Yes ,u must have a decent amount but I don't think money is everything for them, it more about your purpose.
Gracias
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 9 by Bandeco(m): 3:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Akukpim:
Please, I am new to this forum. Sorry for bumping into this section this way and possible must have disjointed the discourse.

I was admitted into Brandon University, in Canada few weeks ago for Masters programme. I graduated with a CGPA of 4.45 from a renowned Federal Uni here in Naija (2013), had my Nysc from 2014-2015. My mum is late and I happen to be the only child. My dad is retired and kinda economically incapacitated. I have a friend who has promised giving me 2Million already (will transfer to my account on my request), plus about a million or so in my personal account. I also have a banker whose customer has pledged to be my sponsor with over 10Million in her account. My godfather is also at my reach if I need an alternative account. I am bequeathed with a landed property in one of the metropolis in the southern Nigeria, plus few others in the rural area (Village). My tuition as stated by the Uni is approx. $4k. Considering the above, do I stand a chance of getting the visa if I apply? If not, what can I do to boost my chances? This is my very 1st...

I have noticed the kind contribution of justwise and others. Please help a friend here. In anticipation....

cc: hayqinsbFX, thesoj, vancouverguy, et al...
Do you work? Or can u documents source of ur funds by way of employment letter, letter of introduction, pay slip etc etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) ... (401)

General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.