Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343328 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funjosh(m): 6:26pm On Sep 07, 2020
noeloge82:

4 wks broilers now depends on seller it could between 1000-1400

No wonder they are coming for my 4 weeks old birds now, I sell for 800 - 1000. Depending on the size.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
veloce:
Dear people, i have a space that is 15feet by 15feet and just want to know how many broilers i can raise on it. Thanks
Remember what you want to rear is broiler and the need some space.

I will suggest you buy I cartoon of DOC that is 50 pieces and raise it in that 15ft by 15ft house and know if there are space for them at maturity.

This will help you make an estimate for the number of birds the house can contain.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2020
1b8m:
i already gave them lasota on day 7. Should I give again tomorrow?
Yes repeat it and then treatment the next day
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by 1b8m: 8:36pm On Sep 07, 2020
noeloge82:

Yes repeat it and then treatment the next day
ok thanks

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2020
A week old today, Agrited I bought from Noelogo82, thanks to Jidestroud for the advice given concerning feeding tray and how to raise their drinker. No mortality since then

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:42am On Sep 08, 2020
I'm so happy

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Pweetiebabe(f): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2020
Good day house, please i need enlightment on this, i have 2bedroom flat @ my place that am planning of using to raise birds for xmas(just 50pieces) but d floor is not plaster yet and right now i don't have money for that, so i want to ask of i can just cover with wood shaving and use like that or must i plaster it?
Cc Redomi
noeloge82
raphemmanuel
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chibydinho(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2020
Funjosh:

No wonder they are coming for my 4 weeks old birds now, I sell for 800 - 1000. Depending on the size.

You are doing bonanza � �

But how much did you buy them at day old?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chibydinho(m): 11:05am On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:
I'm so happy

Congratulations.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 11:07am On Sep 08, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
Good day house, please i need enlightment on this, i have 2bedroom flat @ my place that am planning of using to raise birds for xmas(just 50pieces) but d floor is not plaster yet and right now i don't have money for that, so i want to ask of i can just cover with wood shaving and use like that or must i plaster it?
Cc Redomi
noeloge82
raphemmanuel
You can use woodshaves, but it has to be much, because those chicks must not touch the unplasterd ground cos of cold.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:16am On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:

You can use woodshaves, but it has to be much, because those chicks must not touch the unplasterd ground cos of cold.
OK sir, thanks so much but i hope its not to late to start with DOC, cos i want it to reach a reasonable size and weight by xmas
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 12:48pm On Sep 08, 2020
Pweetiebabe:
OK sir, thanks so much but i hope its not to late to start with DOC, cos i want it to reach a reasonable size and weight by xmas
Feed Ad-libitum, you will achieve 4kg before December
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funjosh(m): 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibydinho:

You are doing bonanza � �

But how much did you buy them at day old?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chibydinho(m): 3:10pm On Sep 08, 2020
Funjosh:

No wonder

A big gap from those that purchased #400 and more.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Riyike95: 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2020
Please I need buyers for 10wks old broilers in akure
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chibydinho(m): 3:56pm On Sep 08, 2020
Will celebrate their one month by weekend. Are they doing well?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Doctee: 4:37pm On Sep 08, 2020
I have sick broiler that used used to close eyes anytime I give it antibiotics used to cough
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Wumi261(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2020
noeloge82:

No problem anytime

Bro,
Good evening, I've sent a WhatsApp message to you.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2020
Wumi261:

Bro,
Good evening, I've sent a WhatsApp message to you.
Pls check I have replied you
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:46pm On Sep 08, 2020
Chibydinho:
Will celebrate their one month by weekend. Are they doing well?

They are keep it up

Doctee:
I have sick broiler that used used to close eyes anytime I give it antibiotics used to cough

Your explanation is not very clear is it that the broilers are sick , closing their eyes and coughing And u have given them antibiotics
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Demola66(m): 6:22pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day Sir’s please I need 4weeks old boiler am in Lagos Ejigbo
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 6:30pm On Sep 08, 2020
Riyike95:
Please I need buyers for 10wks old broilers in akure
Those must be grandpa broilers. You can talk to the food vendors in Akure, market doesn't move quickly here in Ondo like that
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 7:16pm On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:
A week old today, Agrited I bought from Noelogo82, thanks to Jidestroud for the advice given concerning feeding tray and how to raise their drinker. No mortality since then
Lovely one coming from your brooder house. I'm glad it helped and your birds are doing superb.

Spoiler Alert. Your birds have outgrown those trays sir. grin
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
jidestroud:

Lovely one coming from your brooder house. I'm glad it helped and your birds are doing superb.

Spoiler Alert. Your birds have outgrown those trays sir. grin
Thank you sir.

Outgrown? How?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by hayourbame(m): 8:52pm On Sep 08, 2020
Good day,
Plz I need someone that we can buy DOC together and help me raise them for 2weeks. The first one I brought I thought they are agritet, but they are not.,
I will have wish to do it by myself, but due to work 7am to 6pm am not chances.

WhatsApp : 07039776565
Still location...
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 8:54pm On Sep 08, 2020
hayourbame:
Good day,
Plz I need someone that we can buy DOC together and help me raise them for 2weeks. The first one I brought I thought they are agritet, but they are not.,
I will have wish to do it by myself, but due to work 7am to 6pm am not chances.

WhatsApp : 07039776565
I will get across to you. I have a contact along that axis.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2020
Redomi:

Thank you sir.

Outgrown? How?

His pulling ur legs the tray is very OK , meanwhile your birds look great
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 9:39pm On Sep 08, 2020
noeloge82:

His pulling ur legs the tray is very OK , meanwhile your birds look great
Thank you boss, that's the Agrited birds you sent last week Tuesday to Ondo. They are all okay, but there is serious cold since three days here, even my friends grown up broilers are dying. about 12 die before they woke up this morning
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Funjosh(m): 5:54am On Sep 09, 2020
Please during brooding, when should I stop heating up their pen, I mean how old should the birds be to stop heating up their house
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:09am On Sep 09, 2020
Redomi:

Thank you boss, that's the Agrited birds you sent last week Tuesday to Ondo. They are all okay, but there is serious cold since three days here, even my friends grown up broilers are dying. about 12 die before they woke up this morning

Wao since there is serious cold pls support them with good heat
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:11am On Sep 09, 2020
Funjosh:
Please during brooding, when should I stop heating up their pen, I mean how old should the birds be to stop heating up their house

There is no particular day for stopping cos it depends on weather situation in your Area but at 15 days the birds may have grown feathers and stronger to with stand cold temperature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Chevrolet076(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2020
noeloge82:

This is not gumboro this is a gasto intestinal problem ,

thanks so much @ noeloge82 jidestroud, the bird got better.. after administering Amprolium 250 wsp in the morning (anticocci) and antibiotics (BIFEMS triple sulfate solution) in the evening for 2 consecutive days it's almost 90% fine now.

I have a question again please

I googled the efficacy of tetracyclines as antibiotics and I got that most disease causing organisms are resistant to tetracyclines and to some extent oxytetracyclines. That's why I've been sticking with sulphur based antibiotics and tylosin. do you have any personal opinion/experience about this..

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.