Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,509 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343849 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Taking ur bio security serious in poultry is a step to success most times infections in poultry can be prevented by good Bio security practices

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
Thats my method, immediately I noticed egg is about to hatched, I remove it from the turkey and place it here till it hatched.
My turkeys keep eaten up any egg with hole that is about to hatch

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
Good poultry management is essential for optimum result everything is not necessarily drugs but neatness and biosecurity

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
noeloge82:
Good poultry management is essential for optimum result everything is not necessarily drugs but neatness and biosecurity
Well said.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2021
Can I get this?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Obioramichael(m): 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2021
Redomi:
Can I get this?

You need broiler?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Obioramichael(m): 2:45pm On Jul 17, 2021
noeloge82:
Taking ur bio security serious in poultry is a step to success most times infections in poultry can be prevented by good Bio security practices

Sir, I have 1 week broilers that started showing signs of cough from 3rd day
. I guess it's cross infection as the previous ones there had cough.. I have been giving them tyrodox and vitamin C for the past 4days..still no result.. Used Gentylo for brooding but Uptill now they are still having cough.. Even lost one today.. Please what should I do?

N. B.. I gave them lasota yesterday
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obioramichael:

Sir, I have 1 week broilers that started showing signs of cough from 3rd day
. I guess it's cross infection as the previous ones there had cough.. I have been giving them tyrodox and vitamin C for the past 4days..still no result.. Used Gentylo for brooding but Uptill now they are still having cough.. Even lost one today.. Please what should I do?

N. B.. I gave them lasota yesterday
As u gave them lasota yesterday if u can get center cipro give them from tomorrow for 5 days but if not you can any other strong CRD drugs available for 5 days
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 5:00pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obioramichael:

You need broiler?
Do you have naked neck broiler?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Obioramichael(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
noeloge82:

As u gave them lasota yesterday if u can get center cipro give them from tomorrow for 5 days but if not you can any other strong CRD drugs available for 5 days

Okay sir.. Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Obioramichael(m): 5:53pm On Jul 17, 2021
Redomi:
Do you have naked neck broiler?

No sir.. Normal Amo broiler
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 17, 2021
Obioramichael:

No sir.. Normal Amo broiler
Noeloge82 is my plug

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2021
noeloge82:
Hello sir, I have got 200 birds that are 4 days old and we have been given them this antibiotics (I actually don't know the name ) with vitamins since day 2 . The tablets of the drugs is to be mixed with 4 litres of water and given to the birds. My observation is that 4 litres are no longer sufficient for the birds. If the birds finish the first 4 litres of water mixed the prescribed drugs can we give them just clean water? Or do we mix another set of drugs and give them same day?

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by zikodem(m): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2021
SLOVFO:

Hello sir, I have got 200 birds that are 4 days old and we have been given them this antibiotics (I actually don't know the name ) with vitamins since day 2 . The tablets of the drugs is to be mixed with 4 litres of water and given to the birds. My observation is that 4 litres are no longer sufficient for the birds. If the birds finish the first 4 litres of water mixed the prescribed drugs can we give them just clean water? Or do we mix another set of drugs and give them same day?
get more drinkers and use 1tab per drinker
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 8:15pm On Jul 18, 2021
zikodem:
get more drinkers and use 1tab per drinker
Ok sir. Thanks very much. But if I may ask sir, what capacity or volume of drinker/water are we talking about here? Thanks for obliging me.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:32am On Jul 19, 2021
SLOVFO:

This is human tablet pls go and buy a strong antibiotics from a vet , check page 24 of this
Thread to see how to go about your vaccines and drugs.
Increase the drinkers to 8 for now that's 25 birds per drinker and as they grow you will increase it
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 2:47pm On Jul 19, 2021
noeloge82:

This is human tablet pls go and buy a strong antibiotics from a vet , check page 24 of this
Thread to see how to go about your vaccines and drugs.
Increase the drinkers to 8 for now that's 25 birds per drinker and as they grow you will increase it
Wow grin. Human tablet!
Thank you sir for the enlightenment. The drug was actually recommended by a vet, I presume, to my farm attendant
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Mrcapability7: 10:06am On Jul 20, 2021
noeloge82:

Pls no vex I will upload tommorrow, I have been some how very busy cos many guys from Nairaland in my area have been on me for some help so I visit their farm cos it will be unfair to disappoint them but by tommorrow I will try and upload pls

Bro i noticed water is coming out from some birds mouth and some are defecating yellowish faeces. They are in their 5 weeks is any cause to alarm
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by lovelani(m): 3:04pm On Jul 20, 2021
Hi guys, I have 4weeks noilers available for sale. Location ; Apata, ibadan. 50pieces
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mrcapability7:

Bro i noticed water is coming out from some birds mouth and some are defecating yellowish faeces. They are in their 5 weeks is any cause to alarm

Is this water coming out also from the eyes and if its just the mouth is it dripping down , if u have pics of the poo pls upload
Thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Mrcapability7: 4:35pm On Jul 20, 2021
noeloge82:

Is this water coming out also from the eyes and if its just the mouth is it dripping down , if u have pics of the poo pls upload
Thanks

It is just the mouth and it's dripping down, i don't have the pic the drop liquid brownish and some black liquid
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2021
Mrcapability7:

It is just the mouth and it's dripping down, i don't have the pic the drop liquid brownish and some black liquid

Pls try and get the pics so that we can make sense of the situation
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Mrcapability7: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
noeloge82:

Pls try and get the pics so that we can make sense of the situation

Some are liquid and little solid

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by zikodem(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
SLOVFO:

Ok sir. Thanks very much. But if I may ask sir, what capacity or volume of drinker/water are we talking about here? Thanks for obliging me.
4litre drinker,
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
Mrcapability7:

Some are liquid and little solid

If u can get center cipro combine with N.C.O and vira mix give the birds for 5 days within the 5 days let me know progress report
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
zikodem:
4litre drinker,
Ok sir. Thanks very much.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Mrcapability7: 9:43pm On Jul 22, 2021
noeloge82:

If u can get center cipro combine with N.C.O and vira mix give the birds for 5 days within the 5 days let me know progress report

What is NCO and vira as in vitaminx
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by todto: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2021
pls can anyone recommend for me any liquid multivitamin for Bird's.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
Mrcapability7:

What is NCO and vira as in vitaminx

NCO is a strong antibiotics, Vira Mix is not vitamix but antiviral
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
todto:
pls can anyone recommend for me any liquid multivitamin for Bird's.

PROMAIN

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Alhajiemeritus: 9:34am On Jul 25, 2021
From pages 1-7...
Why are you guys placing your feeding tray on the ground?

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.