Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (344039 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 8:46am On Feb 15, 2022
2 weeks old.
Y2F broilers

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 9:56am On Feb 17, 2022
Flourishing19:

Noted! Thank you so much, sir.

How are the birds?
Hope its better now and no more mortality?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 11:57am On Feb 17, 2022
Redomi:
I give mine 2-3 hours daily, I pour the remaining away and clean the drinker and serve them fresh water later. Give them for 3 days it will surely disappear

I tried it this morning and it has almost disappeared to my surprise, in less than an hour..
And I thought I should thank you for saving me the costs...

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 2:24pm On Feb 17, 2022
Medianna:

I tried it this morning and it has almost disappeared to my surprise, in less than an hour..
And I thought I should thank you for saving me the costs...
Don't worry Bros, we are together. I still got a lot to teach you.
I don't use Lasota, I don't use gumboro, even poultry drug I don't use again, and my birds are doing fine.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 3:14pm On Feb 17, 2022
Redomi:
I don't use Lasota, I don't use gumboro, even poultry drug I don't use again, and my birds are doing fine.

Woaw..that's all new to me
(Its a sis)
I will inform when I bring day old I guess.
If you you don't mind sir

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 6:13pm On Feb 17, 2022
Medianna:

Woaw..that's all new to me
(Its a sis)
I will inform when I bring day old I guess.
If you you don't mind sir

no problem sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Flourishing19(f): 3:11pm On Feb 19, 2022
emmaachile2:

Go and get an anticocci fast before you loose your investment. Look for coccinor or adacox or embarcin and give for 3 days.
Thanks. The bitterleaf therapy worked.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Flourishing19(f): 3:13pm On Feb 19, 2022
Medianna:

How are the birds?
Hope its better now and no more mortality?
They are better now. No mortality since then but a few are down with cough. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 8:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Flourishing19:

They are better now. No mortality since then but a few are down with cough. Thanks so much. I really appreciate your help.

Its a relieve to know that..you're welcome

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 9:06pm On Feb 19, 2022
Flourishing19:

I have the solution to cough. Just talk to me anytime you are facing any problem. I will asissit with the little I got to know from my research
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Flourishing19(f): 3:54am On Feb 20, 2022
Redomi:
I have the solution to cough. Just talk to me anytime you are facing any problem. I will asissit with the little I got to know from my research
Kindly share the solution with me. Thanks for taking out time to respond to all my questions.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 6:41am On Feb 20, 2022
Flourishing19:

Kindly share the solution with me. Thanks for taking out time to respond to all my questions.
isolate the coughing birds, go to the chemist, tell them you want to buy Catarrh capsule, I don't know if that's the original name, but that's what the seller call it here, it's a capsule with rainbow or many colours of small particles in each capsule #100 per sachet, put one capsule in each birds mouth, make sure the birds swallow it, you can put water into their mouth after putting the capsules. Just soarate them, go back after 5-7 hours and check them. Come back and tell us how it is.
BTW, how old are your birds.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jeckin205: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2022
Redomi:
Thanks for the insight.
Please, can you share the drugs you use in place of gumboro or lasota.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 5:54am On Feb 21, 2022
jeckin205:

Thanks for the insight.
No because it is not the normal poultry drug approved for chicken. I just made research because of high cost of doc and feed so that my profit will move up
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 9:34am On Feb 21, 2022
jeckin205:

Thanks for the insight.

One funny thing is I've never vaccinated any of the birds I keep, and I keep them for 7weeks.

Though I've never keep up to 60 at a time.
Or I really don't know what vaccination really do

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by agrowealthfarm: 10:34am On Feb 22, 2022
We buy table size broilers.
We pay instantly at farm gate
Call: 08093456782
WhatsApp: +2348153041805
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Flourishing19(f): 4:40am On Feb 25, 2022
Redomi:
isolate the coughing birds, go to the chemist, tell them you want to buy Catarrh capsule, I don't know if that's the original name, but that's what the seller call it here, it's a capsule with rainbow or many colours of small particles in each capsule #100 per sachet, put one capsule in each birds mouth, make sure the birds swallow it, you can put water into their mouth after putting the capsules. Just soarate them, go back after 5-7 hours and check them. Come back and tell us how it is.
BTW, how old are your birds.

Oh, thanks. I'll just save this. I already bought a particular drug from those who sell poultry products because I couldn't come online for a while and they are good now. I think the drug you described is called contact. Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by trychris: 11:01am On Feb 27, 2022
How are farmers making profits from broilers considering the rising cost of production?

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by trychris: 11:02am On Feb 27, 2022
How do you make an eight month old female broiler to lay eggs?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2022
trychris:
How are farmers making profits from broilers considering the rising cost of production?

Its not every time I make profit oo
Sometimes. I just break even and life goes on

Though I can't say for others.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Phoeberesources(f): 1:32pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ugwu pods seeds and seedlings are readily available for sale in large quantity at IBK GARDENS

Fluted pumpkin (Ugwu)is one of the commonly consumed dark green leafy vegetables in Nigeria and many of us in Nigeria have been eating Ugwu without really realising the benefits.
This type of dark green leafy vegetable is so versatile and can be recognised as a panacea to cure some of our hunger as well as illness if only we can look deep into its benefits.
While many people prefer to cook it as a vegetable with all the condiments that help wet the appetite, some just boil and eat it plain like that or blend it into a shake.
What ever the case may be, there are guaranteed level of various nutrients with any style.

Maturity period is within 3 weeks

Location Ibadan
( we offer easy transportation)

Follow us on our social media handle
Facebook
https://www.facebook.com/semilore.olusanmi

https://www./640385153593149/?refshare
@semiloreolusanmi. https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1j7t2vld8hrv5&utm_content=431zb3q

WhatsApp
https:///IHgbiaIV50t70kIJrujrXC

YouTube
https://youtube.com/channel/UCRSonZEvVKkiSxjKjloA1Hw
Nairaland forum
https://www.nairaland.com/phoeberesources

Jiji
https:///create-opinion/user4455206

Chat us on

OTHER SEEDLINGS AVAILABLE ���
Dwarf Pawpaw, Date palm, Avocado pear, Grapevine, Stevia, Bitter leaf, Water leaf, Pineapple, Pomegranate, Local pear/Ube, Miracle fruit, Moringa,Passion fruit,Strawberry, Mango, Spinach,Kolanut,Bitter cola,Stevia,Plantain (cameroon,elephant)Banana (Cavendish), Gauva, Ugwu,
Tenera,Spinach,Irvingia ogbono/oro, Neem/DongoYaro,Almond, Aggbalumo/udara/cherry, Coconut, African Walnut,
Breadfruit,Jackfruit, Noni, Bell apple, Sugar apple, Wanbugu apple.....

SEEDS �����️���
Watermelon, Okra, Tomatoes, Pepper Onion, cabbage, Lettuce, Carrot, Cucumber,rice, yam,Cassava,sunflower, flaxseed, sesame, alfalfa, jute, ewedu, garden egg, beans,soya beans, seedling nylon,5 seed tray, Insecticides, fertilizers…
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
Redomi:

Pls sir the bitterleaf juice, on which day can I start administering it to day old bird?

And can you recommend any herb for me that will reduce the mortality from day one?(chicks are expensive I wouldn't want to loss any)

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:39pm On Feb 28, 2022
[quote author=Medianna post=110637318]

Pls sir the bitterleaf juice, on which day can I start administering it to day old bird?

And can you recommend any herb for me that will reduce the mortality from day one?(chicks are expensive I wouldn't want to loss any)[/quote
Day 1- Glucose or milk or mixture of both

Day 2-4 bitter leaf juice, taste the water and make sure it's bitter. Serve them for two hours, wothraw and pour away the remaining, wash your drinker thoroughly and serve them clean water. You can give them pawpaw juice in the afternoon
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 12:03am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Redomi post=110642447][/quote]

OK thanks sir. But is it the pawpaw leaf or the pawpaw fruit?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Medianna:

OK thanks sir. But is it the pawpaw leaf or the pawpaw fruit?
ripe fruit, you will use blender to blend it

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 10:34am On Mar 02, 2022
Redomi:
ripe fruit, you will use blender to blend it

Okay sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 1:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Redomi post=110642447][/quote]

I'm through with it today sir.. And no mortality so far.

what next do I need to do and what can I give as multivitamin?

Thank you sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by itunde(m): 9:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Chicken update...
8 weeks 2 days...

Thanks to noeloge and other great people on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Medianna:

I'm through with it today sir.. And no mortality so far.

what next do I need to do and what can I give as multivitamin?

Thank you sir
How old?
For multivitamin, give look for either very ripe pawpaw or watermelon, remove the seed and blend, add little water and serve them iay not always be on nairaland, WhatsApp me on zero7zero5three9two3eightzerozero

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Medianna(f): 7:25am On Mar 05, 2022
Redomi:
How old?
For multivitamin, give look for either very ripe pawpaw or watermelon, remove the seed and blend, add little water and serve them iay not always be on nairaland, WhatsApp me on zero7zero5three9two3eightzerozero

Alright Thank you sir. Just 5days today

Thought I'm not on WhatsApp
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
itunde:
Chicken update...
8 weeks 2 days...

Thanks to noeloge and other great people on this thread.

I hope by now u have cashed this ones or you want to keep them longer
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by itunde(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2022
noeloge82:

I hope by now u have cashed this ones or you want to keep them longer

Yes oooo
Only 5 are left for my personal consumption toward Ramadan...
Make I also chop my handwork....lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.