Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:36 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (347924 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kejykejy: 6:36am On Mar 27, 2016
noeloge82:
4 wks broiler depending on size is sold between 400 - 500

One of my layer birds of 20 wks is not active 2 days ago the 2 eyes are always closed but yesterday I noticed one eye is open
While the other eye looks swollen and its closed. Pls what us wrong and what should I do
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:24am On Mar 27, 2016
If its swollen as if there is a round ball in the eye that's coryza
Just seperate it and give it center Cipro or tylo 20
kejykejy:

One of my layer birds of 20 wks is not active 2 days ago the 2 eyes are always closed but yesterday I noticed one eye is open
While the other eye looks swollen and its closed. Pls what us wrong and what should I do
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Ifedayour007(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2016
Gidigidi3:

Thanks very much @noeloge82 for ur guidance. They hv average weight of 0.9kg

Please where do you get your day old chicks?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Ifedayour007(m): 11:40am On Apr 05, 2016
teflondoncuzo:
Mine

Good Job, I like your idea of allowing them moving around. I feel sad seeing chicken caged.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2016
Ifedayour007:

Please where do you get your day old chicks?

I do from RTO, MAX ,or Farm support

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:27am On Apr 07, 2016
If ur resident in south west or the north , this is d time for u to stock broilers against the muslim fast coming very soon, the celebration for the end of the fast may likely be at end of june
So make hay when the sun shines

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Gidigidi3(m): 10:30pm On Apr 22, 2016
Best of my birds at six weeks, hit or miss

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Gidigidi3(m): 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2016

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2016
The weight gain is ok but the body mass is what am looking at, can u use another bird for better comparism

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:47pm On Apr 24, 2016
See this 6 wks old
Gidigidi3:

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Gidigidi3(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24, 2016
noeloge82:
The weight gain is ok but the body mass is what am looking at, can u use another bird for better comparism

Sorry peeps it was a typo error, what I mean is three weeks (21 days), typo correct below

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:20am On Apr 25, 2016
K if its 3wks d result is very good the body mass matchs d age
Keep it up
Gidigidi3:

Sorry peeps it was a typo error, what I mean is three weeks (21 days), typo correct below
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 7:47am On Apr 30, 2016
Broilers farmers are we out of stock or is that the economy has made us leave the farm
Farmers in SW,N are u not raising for sallah while farmers in the E and SS ow is our farms doing
This is supposed to be a round d clock farming
Not only xmas farming

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 8:20pm On May 01, 2016
Allowing birds to roam is good but comercially its not very encouraging cos its space consuming and management is not easy and even to control disease outbreak is difficult

Ifedayour007:

Good Job, I like your idea of allowing them moving around. I feel sad seeing chicken caged.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by raphemmanuel(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2016
noeloge82:
Allowing birds to roam is good but comercially its not very encouraging cos its space consuming and management is not easy and even to control disease outbreak is difficult

please noeloge82 add me up on Whatsapp 07067166156 lets chat, I want you to put me thru in some certain areas, cos my birds will be coming in this week Friday.
thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2016
K I will
raphemmanuel:
please noeloge82 add me up on Whatsapp 07067166156 lets chat, I want you to put me thru in some certain areas, cos my birds will be coming in this week Friday.
thanks
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by usiholo11(m): 11:35pm On May 02, 2016
i have some broilers for sale at Ibadan, they are more than 3 months old and big, If you are interested call me on 07063689578
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jay7(m): 4:49pm On May 03, 2016
Poultry is indeed a lucrative business if you know the does and don't of the business let me start by saying poultry business is not as risky as people think, most people you come across online giving advice and discouraging people might not be into poultry production some are giving the advice based on what they get online or what they were been told by a friend who has not raised a single chicken before, i stand to be corrected but what i know is that if you take your bio-security measures and vaccinations very strictly then you are good to go. Though poultry business has it own challenges just like every other business such challenges may include getting good day old or point of lay birds from a reputable farm, brooding techniques, vaccination program, diseases and so on, one of the most common disease in poultry is coccidiosis and As for coccidiosis treatment i can recommend (Pantacox) it good and very ok, there are other drugs for treating coccidiosis and some other diseases your Vet will put you through on that.
If you are interested in getting a business plan and also compounding your layers and broilers feed yourself you can contact me on facebook by searching for (Olusunle Juwon) you can also get my mobile number from my facebook page, you can also send me an email on Juwonolusunle@gmail.com.
Before you start tagging me a scammer i am a graduate of Animal Production and i did my final year project compounding my broiler feed myself and the end result at 8 weeks was amazing.

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:03am On May 19, 2016
Farmers in the House how are we coping with feed cost just yesterday for people that Mill feed the price of maize rose from 4500 to 5500 and for people like us who use finish feeds I know that very soon their will be price adjustment.

Even the price of DOC is not funny broiler now is selling @ all time Highest prices between 250 - 280 depending on the farm although I know that in 2wks time there will be a reasonable reduction

But how are we going to survive all this even price of vet drugs have sharply reason, I will still encourage everyone out there to brace up cos Farmers will surely smile this year cos the alternative to Meat production is equally very high and this will mean that farmers that pull thru will smile
Nice day everyone
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 5:37pm On May 30, 2016
Hmmm,am saving to real birds diz year.well is my first experince .can 30 or 40k real birth(50 bird to maturity .mind am a student,my mum wil take care of it ,wen am not around.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by pappyChulo(m): 6:47pm On May 30, 2016
@noeloge kindly add me on whatsapp my nomba is 07060916426
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:04am On May 31, 2016
40k will do for 50 broilers all things been equal
Remember the money is for DOC,Drugs and feeding and not for housing
Engineermbugame:
Hmmm,am saving to real birds diz year.well is my first experince .can 30 or 40k real birth(50 bird to maturity .mind am a student,my mum wil take care of it ,wen am not around.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 7:51am On May 31, 2016
noeloge82:
40k will do for 50 broilers all things been equal
Remember the money is for DOC,Drugs and feeding and not for housing
tanks boss .i already build the house.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:06am On May 31, 2016
please I need a regular buyer for my broiler chickens in Niger state and Oyo state respectively. interested buyer can call or watzapp me on 08106819260
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by VeeWang(m): 9:47am On May 31, 2016
Name: Vee.Wang
Field: battery cage, boiler cage, pullet cage, hexagonal mesh manufacture
Address: Anping county, Hebei provice, China.
10 years experience on cage/ mesh production and export.
WhatsApp: +86 15028772103
Email: ivmeshmachine@foxmail.com
Free sample and quick quotation was available. Welcome to found me on WhatsApp or mail me.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:08pm On May 31, 2016
K
Hope u have feeders and drinkers
Engineermbugame:
tanks boss .i already build the house.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 12:11pm On May 31, 2016
noeloge82:
K Hope u have feeders and drinkers
not yet bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:21pm On May 31, 2016
Well try and get it so that u don't include that in ur cost of broading
Engineermbugame:
not yet bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 12:32pm On May 31, 2016
noeloge82:
Well try and get it so that u don't include that in ur cost of broading
yap tanks,i want to start in october period .wen d time reach i wil remind u, to help me in drugs i wil use for them.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:37pm On May 31, 2016
K no probs anytime
Where is your location
Engineermbugame:
yap tanks,i want to start in october period .wen d time reach i wil remind u, to help me in drugs i wil use for them.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 12:42pm On May 31, 2016
noeloge82:
K no probs anytime Where is your location
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Engineermbugame(m): 12:45pm On May 31, 2016
Anambra,Which 1 iz good to real a birds. eletric lantern ,and lamp .execpt eletric bulb.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.