Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (343036 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:59am On Apr 30, 2023
Obioramichael:
@noeloge82..
Please i need layers birds... Do you supply them too and like how long will it take?

Is it DOC
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Obioramichael(m): 6:18am On Apr 30, 2023
noeloge82:

Is it DOC

Yes sir
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 11:50pm On May 04, 2023
Obioramichael:

Yes sir

Its available chat me on 08135348909
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Excel70: 12:44pm On May 14, 2023
jidestroud:

Oga, carry your eggs go chop Oooo! Don't say I didn't warn you. grin
Do you 've fresh local chicken eggs for sale
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2023
Excel70:

Do you 've fresh local chicken eggs for sale
Unfortunately, I do not have local chickens again. I only have noiler eggs & foreign Turkey's.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by IamAsiri: 4:40am On May 15, 2023
jidestroud:

Unfortunately, I do not have local chickens again. I only have noiler eggs & foreign Turkey's.

Please sir, how do you hatch your eggs? Do you depend on the conventional method or do you make use of incubator?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jidestroud(m): 6:43pm On May 15, 2023
IamAsiri:

Please sir, how do you hatch your eggs? Do you depend on the conventional method or do you make use of incubator?

I use both methods.
If it's just a couple of eggs, i employ the service of my brooding noilers. If much, i use Obasanjo's farm.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by IamAsiri: 8:31pm On May 15, 2023
jidestroud:

I use both methods.
If it's just a couple of eggs, i employ the service of my brooding noilers. If much, i use Obasanjo's farm.

Okay. I don't think there's a hatchery here in Osogbo. And if there is, someone should please point me there.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by survival50: 10:20am On May 16, 2023
we are still in the business of selling quality pol for our dear clients....

we supply quality birds that performs excellently well at survival poultry services.
location ibadan oyo state.

for more equiries please call 07054283960, 09023802573.

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 03, 2023
One of my frizzle

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by potosky: 9:03am On Jun 05, 2023
Redomi:
One of my frizzle
this one looks like work of art o
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 3:00pm On Jun 05, 2023
potosky:
this one looks like work of art o
haha
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Dogzoneng: 9:57am On Jun 22, 2023
How much? I need 20.
survival50:
we are still in the business of selling quality pol for our dear clients....

we supply quality birds that performs excellently well at survival poultry services.
location ibadan oyo state.

for more equiries please call 07054283960, 09023802573.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Masterkleenlaun: 7:37am On Jun 23, 2023
jidestroud:

Do u have POL turkeys(local or foreign) for sale?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
Redomi:
One of my frizzle

This birds are always meaty if you have this on broiler it will be a heavy weight

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by mimivic(m): 8:00am On Jun 24, 2023
Hello 👋

Are you looking for someone to generate organic traffic, leads and sales on your business, product and services without running or paying for social media ads? If yes kindly congratulate yourself now,you are on the right spot for the solution.

My name is Victor and I'm an expert freelancer.(DIGITAL MARKETER). I have make reserch and gotten 4 years of experience in handling of digital marketing.
During all my research, I got to realize that I have so many client that really pay me to run SOCIAL MEDIA AD like Facebook ad, Instagram ad, tweeter ad e.t.c. I do successful deliver all the project successfully.

Now be patient to understand what I really want to disclose to you reader now.

I can guarantee you now that, without spending a dime on running ads, if you only get your business, product and services registered ®️ on Google business account, automatically It generate organic traffic, LEADS AND SALES.

Many people now ask me how will they register their business, product and services on Google business account?

SOLUTION
I WILL REGISTER YOUR BUSINESS, PRODUCT AND SERVICES ON GOOGLE BUSINESS ACCOUNT PROPERLY THAT WILL BE EYE CATCHING AND VERIFIED BY GOOGLE.
So when anybody go to Google to look or search for anything solution that related to your business, product and services, Google will automatically load up your business, product and services to the person that search 🔍 for the related Ninch.

This service will cost 50$ one time payment which will validate your online business or even if you have an office on the street for the rest of your life. Trust me if you did not deactivate this setup on Google,that is how it gonna be for life and you will keep receiving calls and order on you product and services.

Click here to get registered 👇

Click Here For More Information!

https://www.fiverr.com/s/E5zxl9

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2023
noeloge82:

This birds are always meaty if you have this on broiler it will be a heavy weight
I have them here, they are very huge and has so much meat, I'm planning to cross them with broiler soon. I crossed one with a broiler few months ago, I only got one of it eggs hatched, the chick is growing well, I plan to cross them with more broilers when I have mature male and female broilers, I want to see their results.
I have 12 frizzle left .
Thank you boss, it was the noiler I got from you December 13 202, got the two frizzle from the carton

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2023
Redomi:
I have them here, they are very huge and has so much meat, I'm planning to cross them with broiler soon. I crossed one with a broiler few months ago, I only got one of it eggs hatched, the chick is growing well, I plan to cross them with more broilers when I have mature male and female broilers, I want to see their results.
I have 12 frizzle left .
Thank you boss, it was the noiler I got from you December 13 202, got the two frizzle from the carton

Good job that's a huge deal
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by timigreene(m): 1:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
Good day all, can I get 6-8weeks local turkey around ibadan? If you have a well vaccinated turks, kindly reach out.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kingjosephat(m): 9:19am On Jul 20, 2023
Yes, its available
timigreene:
Good day all, can I get 6-8weeks local turkey around ibadan? If you have a well vaccinated turks, kindly reach out.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Maxitomxane(m): 9:50am On Jul 20, 2023
Redomi:
I have 12 frizzle left .

I like the way you are experimenting...
Very soon you would create your own breedof chickens...

Redomi start your own chicken thread nah ..
I go like get fowl from you grin

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Redomi(m): 10:00am On Jul 20, 2023
Maxitomxane:

I like the way you are experimenting...
Very soon you would create your own breedof chickens...

Redomi start your own chicken thread nah ..
I go like get fowl from you grin
bros thank you sir, it's not easy though, but I had to force them to sit on the eggs and hatch, but they are not good mothers

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Mobola33(m): 1:19pm On Aug 16, 2023
Help me please.. I received broiler from vertex farms years and I started with them well, they have heat source, and I gave them glucose first and then today multivitamins.. But before I came back now, I lost almost 40birds.. and more are still very weak. Please professionals here help a brother🙏🙏🙏
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Destinygsd: 1:40pm On Oct 12, 2023
jidestroud:

pls drop ur number if its still available
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2023
Farmers who have broilers need to handle with care at the rate things are going many farmers may likely make loss during this year 2023 Christmas sales

Imagine for the first time in history broilers are selling between 820-880 depending on hatchery

They transportation have gone up ,feeding have gone who can buy broiler #15000 during Christmas sales is a debate
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kpukpuyenke: 8:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
noeloge82:
Farmers who have broilers need to handle with care at the rate things are going many farmers may likely make loss during this year 2023 Christmas sales

Imagine for the first time in history broilers are selling between 820-880 depending on hatchery

They transportation have gone up ,feeding have gone who can buy broiler #15000 during Christmas sales is a debate

A carton of Agrited birds is now 50k

That means a day old chick is a thousand naira already. How much will it now cost at maturity?

But the price may likely come down by this month end sha
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 2:18am On Oct 19, 2023
kpukpuyenke:

A carton of Agrited birds is now 50k

That means a day old chick is a thousand naira already. How much will it now cost at maturity?

But the price may likely come down by this month end sha

That's the big question, price will certainly come down but then u can't meet up again for Christmas sales that's how it works
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Destinygsd: 7:35am On Oct 25, 2023
noeloge82:

That's the big question, price will certainly come down but then u can't meet up again for Christmas sales that's how it works
. With the rising price of feed poultry Farmers supposed to come together and agree for 15k
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 1:06am On Oct 29, 2023
Destinygsd:
. With the rising price of feed poultry Farmers supposed to come together and agree for 15k

Good idea but farmers have never agreed on anything due to the manner each person practice some will tell you they are on bank loan and will not like any agreement to delay sales even uf they are making profit they will say they don't mind since they are repaying something
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Destinygsd: 1:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
noeloge82:

Good idea but farmers have never agreed on anything due to the manner each person practice some will tell you they are on bank loan and will not like any agreement to delay sales even uf they are making profit they will say they don't mind since they are repaying something
. Then the ones da are not on a loan could come together and agree or debaut on something....(p.s COLLECTING A BANK LOAN TO START POULTRY IS A BAD AND RISKY IDEA)
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Destinygsd:
. Then the ones da are not on a loan could come together and agree or debaut on something....(p.s COLLECTING A BANK LOAN TO START POULTRY IS A BAD AND RISKY IDEA)

Hopefully one day in the near future they will agree but for now they have never agreed after meetings and it's not the best
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Destinygsd: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
If u aggre to sell at 10 to 15k this december say (AYE) if you dont agrre say NE

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.