Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,386 members, 7,853,721 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:30 PM

Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures - Agriculture (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures (347155 Views)

Christmas And New Year Broiler Broading / Growing Maggot For Animal Feed in Pictures / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samsam5: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2016
jfkenny:

Stop the pkc...it made me to treat crd..

Noted. Thanks bro
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samsam5: 10:42pm On Nov 23, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Funnily, vitalfeed is composed of pkc and is very good and one of the best for poultry.

vital feed; great product from great company. But the product is relatively scarce compared with Topfeed.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samsam5: 11:08pm On Nov 23, 2016
noeloge82:

Pls stop d Pkc and buy Anitalan to treat CRD or u can buy tylodox or tylomax anyone available

If u want to reduce ur feed cost The easiest way is buy feed consentraite from ur feed distributors especially Animalcare, buy 50kg maize and weatofal
Mix 25kg of the concentrate to 50kg grounded maize to 25kg wheatofal
Then ur feed is good to go

which of the recommended drugs is very strong, easy to get (popular) and the price. Thanks alot bro.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by samsam5: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2016
noeloge82:

Pls stop d Pkc and buy Anitalan to treat CRD or u can buy tylodox or tylomax anyone available

If u want to reduce ur feed cost The easiest way is buy feed consentraite from ur feed distributors especially Animalcare, buy 50kg maize and weatofal
Have you tried these concentrates b4 are they really effective?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by jfkenny(m): 12:46am On Nov 24, 2016
noeloge82:

Is it possible that 50kg concentrate is 19500.. Or I didn't hear what the lady said..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2016
jfkenny:

Is it possible that 50kg concentrate is 19500.. Or I didn't hear what the lady said..

Not possible 25kg concentrate is 3450 so ask again

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:36am On Nov 24, 2016
samsam5:

Have you tried these concentrates b4 are they really effective?

Use Animalcare they are good
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 5:39am On Nov 24, 2016
samsam5:

which of the recommended drugs is very strong, easy to get (popular) and the price. Thanks alot bro.

Anitalan is very good but very expensive about 2500
Tylomax and tylodox are also good about 1500
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2016
noeloge82:

The laymore concentrate Formula is below 30% concentrate to 50% maize and 20% wheat offal

Animalcare layer concentrate formula
25kg concentrate : 41.6kg maize : 16.67kg wheat offal

Other types like finisher and chick mash have their formulas.

Check this link for more
http://www.animalcare-ng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=28&Itemid=230&limitstart=0

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shortiespro: 8:45am On Nov 24, 2016
Mr Noel .. one of my turkey started laying yesterday .. we got one egg so far ... so what now do I need to do ? If I intend to harsh the eggs?! I'm still trying to identify which one tho ...
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

The laymore concentrate Formula is below 30% concentrate to 50% maize and 20% wheat offal

Animalcare layer concentrate formula
25kg concentrate : 41.6kg maize : 16.67kg wheat offal

Other types like finisher and chick mash have their formulas.

Check this link for more
http://www.animalcare-ng.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=28&Itemid=230&limitstart=0

Get to the office and have a one on one talk it's not about go to site but practical

Even with what u posted u saw 50%maize 30%concentrate in a 25kg bag and 20%wheat oral so u can see or u can visit them in their office to be double sure
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 9:56am On Nov 24, 2016
shortiespro:
Mr Noel .. one of my turkey started laying yesterday .. we got one egg so far ... so what now do I need to do ? If I intend to harsh the eggs?! I'm still trying to identify which one tho ...

If u want to harsh the egg if the egg fertilized u will know if the turkey laying was crossed by male if not the egg will not harsh but if it's fertilized gather at least 5 and take it to hatchery they will harsh it for u depending on where u are based we have some hatchery in Ibadan that do that

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2016
noeloge82:

Get to the office and have a one on one talk it's not about go to site but practical
Most of this office staff or those selling these products are half educated people. Follow the manual on the bag please.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by marcodene2m: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2016
noeloge82:

It is not normal but watch it to see if it repeats itself sometimes it can caused by worm e. t. c

So what should I give them.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shortiespro: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2016
Mr Noel I don't understand u ooo . If she was crossed by the male then I can hatch it ? Or if not crossed by the male?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

Most of this office staff or those selling these products are half educated people. Follow the manual on the bag please.

If u check what I posted, check the picture u posted u will see they are the same the only difference is the wheat offal I use 25kg and they use 20kg and if use mine u will arrive at same result

I don't do only seasonal breeding my farm is always active sometimes I don't use this cos of time factor of milling in tons so Pls u can either use what I have practiced with or stick with ur theory
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2016
shortiespro:
Mr Noel I don't understand u ooo . If she was crossed by the male then I can hatch it ? Or if not crossed by the male?

If she is crossed by a male u can hatch yes
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2016
marcodene2m:

So what should I give them.

Use concemitin or kepromec
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by marcodene2m: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2016
noeloge82:

Use concemitin or kepromec
Thanks sir. Is it a deworming drug?
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by shortiespro: 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2016
Can I start hatching same day or wait to gather as many as I can then hatch them..
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2016
noeloge82:

If u check what I posted, check the picture u posted u will see they are the same the only difference is the wheat offal I use 25kg and they use 20kg and if use mine u will arrive at same result

I don't do only seasonal breeding my farm is always active sometimes I don't use this cos of time factor of milling in tons so Pls u can either use what I have practiced with or stick with ur theory
Hahaha. Practical man. What's practical about your Formula. Just accept your Formula is different from the producers own. It's won't kill you. I rest my case.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:07pm On Nov 24, 2016
marcodene2m:

Thanks sir.
Is it a deworming drug?

Yes it is
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good to know
EMMAACHILE:

Hahaha. Practical man. What's practical about your Formula. Just accept your Formula is different from the producers own. It's won't kill you. I rest my case.
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2016
Good to know
Except u don't the screen shot below which u posted or u just want to find unnecessary fault instead of looking for a way of adjusting and moving forward
Anything I post here is tested and trusted confront me if it fails we are all here to learn and not to throw unnecessary aurguments

EMMAACHILE:

1 Like

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2016
If ur interested in doing off season broiler this is ur time to book for ur day Old,
Raise ur broilers well and resale to market women in quantity with a very reasonable margin u can make ur market enquires and plan ahead

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by adepoleke: 9:22pm On Nov 25, 2016
noeloge82:

So now u know the secret
If lizards are disturbing just sprinkle dd force on stagnant water once anything test that water u know the story

Am happy ur happy
Mr Noel, Well Done . Pls Hw Do I Scare Away Stray Cat Or Any Poison To Kill Cat. Awaits Ur Respose. Tnx
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by adepoleke: 9:45pm On Nov 25, 2016
kayo80:

Whoa! That's a whoole lot of bags before December. That's like 30 bags till december. Will it pay him in the end? I mean, will he make money after spending that much? My 50 6 weeks old Noilers eat a bag in 10 days, and they are doing fine sizewise. Well, they can't be compared to Broilers sha.
Hw Are Ur Noilers? Can U Pls Share Ur Experience And Pix As I Intend To Do Noilers Too. Tnx
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
adepoleke:
Hw Are Ur Noilers? Can U Pls Share Ur Experience And Pix As I Intend To Do Noilers Too. Tnx

They are not growing as fast as I thought they would. They will be 12 weeks next week Monday and they still ain't matured yet. I sold the 10 biggest a few weeks ago though and I am sure they would have been fully grown now, but the ones I have left might need another 3 weeks or so to reach maturity.

And I also don't like the fact that they are a mix of male and female and the females are short and not as big as the males. I don't like the fact that they ain't all same sizes. The only thing I really like about them is that they are really strong.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2016
I will share pics tomorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by adepoleke: 1:17am On Nov 26, 2016
kayo80:

They are not growing as fast as I thought they would. They will be 12 weeks next week Monday and they still ain't matured yet. I sold the 10 biggest a few weeks ago though and I am sure they would have been fully grown now, but the ones I have left might need another 3 weeks or so to reach maturity.

And I also don't like the fact that they are a mix of male and female and the females are short and not as big as the males. I don't like the fact that they ain't all same sizes. The only thing I really like about them is that they are really strong.
Thank U D Response. 4 Months Noiler Could Weigh Hw Many Kg? Pls Can U Share Cost Analysis For 4 Months And Projected Income Against Easter? Whats D Ratio Of Male To Female In A Pack Of 50 ? Awaits Ur Response.Thank U
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by noeloge82(m): 6:59am On Nov 26, 2016
adepoleke:
Mr Noel, Well Done . Pls Hw Do I Scare Away Stray Cat Or Any Poison To Kill Cat. Awaits Ur Respose. Tnx

If u can get phosphosion it smells like carbide and sold by Agric Chemical shops it's poison

Where gloves and mix it with smoke fish u can add crafish to reduce the smell and place it on the part of their attacks I can tell u that anything that taste will die within minutes
Re: Xmas Broiler Broading In Pictures by kayo80(m): 7:32am On Nov 26, 2016
adepoleke:
Thank U D Response. 4 Months Noiler Could Weigh Hw Many Kg? Pls Can U Share Cost Analysis For 4 Months And Projected Income Against Easter? Whats D Ratio Of Male To Female In A Pack Of 50 ? Awaits Ur Response.Thank U

About what they would weigh in 4 months, I don't have an idea cos this is my first time with noilers. And I almost can't say how much it will cost to rear them for four months cos I am just at 11 weeks with mine right now and I don't want to give you an estimate. I think people like Turk that have handled noilers well over the years will give you better answers to this questions. I am going back to rearing cockerels after this. And about the ratio of male to female, it is 50:50...this is according to the two cartons I bought... Some people may give you different answers but this is based on my own personal experience.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (162) (Reply)

Nairaland Farmers Contact Details / Pig Farmers Lets Meet Here / Starting A Poultry Farm (a Blog)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.