Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,467 members, 7,830,354 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Victoms Of The Immigration Recruitment In 2014 Cries Out. -Pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victoms Of The Immigration Recruitment In 2014 Cries Out. -Pic (378 Views)

Ezekwesili Digs APC's Tweet About Chibok Girls In 2014 / See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / Boko Haram Leader And Head Of Recruitment In Chad And Cameroun Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Victoms Of The Immigration Recruitment In 2014 Cries Out. -Pic by Anseth(m): 8:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
[b] I got this shocking revelation from an anonymous friend on Facebook.
For the purpose of not being victimised, i would please beg that you don't include my identity.
I'm sure you heard about the immigration recruitment in 2014 where about 16persons lost their lives. GEJ ordered the creation of a Presidential Committee to Assist in a new recruitment process and after a very transparent and legal one between February and May2015, I was recruited and have since begun induction course at my state of origin (Edo) but just last week,
we were asked to go back home till further notice without any explanation and later our CG(DS Parradang) was suspended on the grounds that the recruitment was illegal (pls note that we didn't pay a dime to anybody for the positions). Now, he has been replaced and we do not know our fate but have decided to cry out on twitter and other social media with #NIS2015RecruitsTrueTales . Please help us spread our cry for fairness and justice which GEJ had already laid down.
Please if you know anybody who is also a victim kindly share the person's ordeal. [/b]

Re: Victoms Of The Immigration Recruitment In 2014 Cries Out. -Pic by gabazin080(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Brb

(1) (Reply)

"I Belong To Everybody..." Buhari Lied / On President Buhari And These “100 Days” Of Solitude / Buhari’s 100 Days: Improved Power Supply Not Sustainable —labour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.