Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

"I Belong To Everybody..." Buhari Lied - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Belong To Everybody..." Buhari Lied (383 Views)

Eberechi Suzzette Wike: "I Belong To The Kitchen, I Also Belong To Court Room" / Lere Olayinka: Buhari's Lied As His Classmates Visit Him / Buhari Lied, Jonathan Generated The Funds Used For Bail Out.- NLNG MD Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Belong To Everybody..." Buhari Lied by anyinso: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2015
First, in a. democratic government, you hold the leaders accountable on their words, promises and actions. From the president's actions after making this statement on May 29th, Nigerians will see that either he doesn't keep to his words or he doesn't know the meaning.
Today, he is showing us that he belong to the north alone considering the lopsidedness of his appointment so far. If this kind of action continues during the ministerial appointment, I'm afraid that many region will start different types of agitation that will not only divided the country further but also bring it backward. The president as a matter of urgency should be a man of his words by belonging to everybody and not to the north.
Re: "I Belong To Everybody..." Buhari Lied by apcpdpallscam(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Ethnicity stil plays an obsessing factor in our polity.beliv it or not.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Change Nigerians Clamoured For? / Oshiomhole Has Forgotten So Soon / Kaduna Govt Begins Remitting Its Earnings Into A Treasury Single Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.