Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,937 members, 7,835,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

'The Incorruptible North' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'The Incorruptible North' (1596 Views)

A United Incorruptible PDP, Shows Their Mettle As They Walk Out On The Senate / The Death Of Buhari's Incorruptible Ideology - Femi Aribisala / The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'The Incorruptible North' by Walelavender(m): 8:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
It's now obvious that people of integrity, high values and standards are predominantly from the North. Oh! majority of people from the South are corrupt,unscrupulous and filled with a lot of vices,hence unqualified to hold critical positions according to the gospel by our dear PMB. Expect Femi Adesina to defend this. More appointments to be made.
# One Nigeria indeed
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by pharmagba: 8:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
It think every nook and cranny of Nigeria has its own fair share of corrupt and incorrigible men and women. Maybe PMB is talking to people he knows personally first, but I believe he should spread his search to other parts of Nigeria.
Suggest names incorrigible Nigerians in your area
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by pharmagba: 8:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
It think every nook and cranny of Nigeria has its own fair share of corrupt and incorrigible men and women. Maybe PMB is talking to people he knows personally first, but I believe he should spread his search to other parts of Nigeria.
Suggest names incorrigible Nigerians in your
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wait for your turn in 2019
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 9:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Wait for your turn in 2019
Hahaa. Coming from a tripoid nigerian. shocked
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahaa. Coming from a tripoid nigerian. shocked

reeks of sentiment
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

reeks of sentiment
Maybe cos everybody in this part of the world is sentimental.

If you truly a detribalised Nigerian (trying not to laugh out) you wouldn't tell him to wait for his time.

2faced, 3faced, multi- faced nigerians...haha grin
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by Walelavender(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
pharmagba:
Suggest names incorrigible Nigerians in your area
I need not to give names of incorruptible Nigerians in the Southern part of this country. It's the responsibility of PMB. Sincerely PMB needs to be more careful.Nigeria is a complex entity.
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 10:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Maybe cos everybody in this part of the world is sentimental.

If you truly a detribalised Nigerian (trying not to laugh out) you wouldn't tell him to wait for his time.

2faced, 3faced, multi- faced nigerians...haha grin

As i said, sentiments

When GEJ was making his appointments, north was not complaining, besides, Nigeria has a formula, when a yoruba was there, we supported him, When GEJ was there we supported him, Now that a man from north is there , lets support him, at least since 99 power has rotated between yoruba , hausa , Ijaw/Ibo ,one did tribe did not take it consecutively so my being one Nigerian means support for anyone who is running the country and his choices and if you feel aggrieved, Wait till 2019 when power changes hands
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
DaBullIT:

As i said, sentiments

When GEJ was making his appointments, north was not complaining, besides, Nigeria has a formula, when a yoruba was there, we supported him, When GEJ was there we supported him, Now that a man from north is there , lets support him, at least since 99 power has rotated between yoruba , hausa , Ijaw/Ibo ,one did tribe did not take it consecutively so my being one Nigerian means support for anyone who is running the country and his choices and if you feel aggrieved, Wait till 2019 when power changes hands
Your definition of being one Nigerian is laughable...but it is your choice, live with it. shocked
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 1:32am On Aug 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

Your definition of being one Nigerian is laughable...but it is your choice, leave with it. shocked

Don't you mean Live ?

Uncle Judas, that name suits you
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 6:00am On Aug 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Don't you mean Live ?

Uncle Judas, that name suits you
Lol. Sure. I meant live with it.#oversight grin

Escape route? You don't want me to x-ray your grammar...do you wink
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

Lol. Sure. I meant live with it.#oversight grin

Escape route? You don't want me to x-ray your grammar...do you wink

Please do
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

Please do
No need for xray, it was just there staring at me. grin

You could have just let go of the argument. There is no award to the victor. undecided

Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2015
i see the screen grab, what's your point ?
UncleJudax:

No need for xray, it was just there staring at me. grin

You could have just let go of the argument. There is no award to the victor. undecided
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 10:06am On Aug 28, 2015
DaBullIT:
i see the screen grab, what's your point ?
You mean you didn't see the "one did tribe did not take it consecutively"??

Out of curiosity, I would like to know what that means.
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2015
UncleJudax:

You mean you didn't see the "one did tribe did not take it consecutively"??

Out of curiosity, I would like to know what that means.

One tribe did not , a reasonable person would know that the words moved in between each other while editing, it's not the same as the concept of '' Leave and Live''
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

One tribe did not , a reasonable person would know that the words moved in between each other while editing, it's not the same as the concept of '' Leave and Live''
Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah. Holier than thou niggaaaaaaa! ###your waterloo

I bet my typo still didn't interfere with the intelligibility of my post. Alas, I can't say the same about yours.

Ma fun e advice...let it go.
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2015
DaBullIT:

As i said, sentiments

chai one nigeria so u northerners us igbo/ijaw when u wanna lay blames but screem whenever ijaw is included in Biafra two faced basstards don't worry biafra is coming
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by yungpowers(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2015
This is nonsense.
All I perceive in this Zoo is marginalisation,
Period.
Instead of one Nigeria I see one NORTHGERIA.
ASSHOLES.

Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 7:51am On Aug 29, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
chai one nigeria so u northerners us igbo/ijaw when u wanna lay blames but screem whenever ijaw is included in Biafra two faced basstards don't worry biafra is coming

What is this one saying
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 7:52am On Aug 29, 2015
UncleJudax:

Hahahhahahahahahahahahahah. Holier than thou niggaaaaaaa! ###your waterloo

I bet my typo still didn't interfere with the intelligibility of my post. Alas, I can't say the same about yours.

Ma fun e advice...let it go.

Get sense small nah , you don old you are pissed i corrected you ? I would do it over and over again
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 8:06am On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:

Get sense small nah , you don old you are pissed i corrected you ? I would do it over and over again
Lmao. I was never miffed, why should I? I wouldn't even have bothered if you had continued to add some 'value' to the argument...you ran out of ideas and decided to go trivial on full throttle..

I guess that is your MO

Before you can correct an error in my written skill, I must have overlooked folds of blunders in your posts.

Keep checking my posts, you just got yourself a ghost job. grin
Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by DaBullIT(m): 8:28am On Aug 29, 2015
People don talk say you be small pikin make i no dey reply / argue with you so i rest my case grin
UncleJudax:

Lmao. I was never miffed, why should I? I wouldn't even have bothered if you had continued to add some 'value' to the argument...you ran out of ideas and decided to go trivial on full throttle..

I guess that is your MO

Before you can correct an error in my written skill, I must have overlooked folds of blunders in your posts.

Keep checking my posts, you just got yourself a ghost job. grin

Re: 'The Incorruptible North' by UncleJudax(m): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
DaBullIT:
People don talk say you be small pikin make i no dey reply / argue with you so i rest my case grin
Hahaaha. I have seen this format over and over. You have been decimated undecided

You can retire now...old cocck cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Falana Threatens To Drag Buhari To Court If Killings Continue / Untold Story: How Biafran Team Helped Nigeria Defend Cup / Nigeria's Arms Deal: NAF Fires Indicted Officers, Appoints New Aocs, Psos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.