Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria (1163 Views)

SAFINATU, The Story Of Buhari’s First Wife - photos / A United Incorruptible PDP, Shows Their Mettle As They Walk Out On The Senate / 'The Incorruptible North' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dear Nlders,

I need you all to have a reflection on the character of the Man in this story.

Years back my Dad told me a story of a civil servant.

The civil servant was visited at night by a Neigbour, as soon as the neigbour enter his flat, He saw that the civil servant was doing some paper work with a candle since there was no electricity.

Moments aftwards, He was done with the paper work, the civil servant put off the candle he was using and lit up another one.

The neigbour querried why He had to put out a candle that has not fully burned out and yet lit another. Then He replied thus.... That the first candle was appropriated by office which he made them pay for for official purpose since he had to take work home. He said he had to put off the official candle and lit His personal candle to recieve his visitor. The civil servant was able to decipher the need for use of public resources and private resources.

These days you see people use officail cars and properties for private function.

The question therefore for this generation is do this type of people still exist?. It is widely acclaimed that out current president is the most incorruptible man around. Can he be compared to this civil servant?

Your opinion please.

2 Likes

Re: The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
PMB
Re: The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by Dojupyo(f): 6:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truly it's rare but they exist cool

For example __me.....
Dunno about PMB, after all we no dey bear the same name

1 Like

Re: The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by xpac01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
Yess bro. From much I have said about PMB I believe he can and I know I can.
Re: The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by Florblu(f): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
@OP,that's my story you just shared #shy# Your dad must be someone close to me for him to know so much about me #in Olamide's voice#Melomelo laa fe wi
Re: The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by Maccoy1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Florblu:
@OP,that's my story you just shared #shy#
Your dad must be someone close to me for him to know so much about me
#in Olamide's voice#Melomelo laa fe wi
aunty wake up, you don dey sleep since yesterday
Re: The Story Of The Most Incorruptible Man In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2015
Maccoy1:
aunty wake up, you don dey sleep since yesterday

(1) (Reply)

Courts Have The Final Say, Not Olisa Agbakoba / Buy Best Selling Quality Washing Machines / Bloodbath: Bokoharam On Rampage, Invades Adamawa, Many Feared Killed-vanguardngr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.