Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Government For The People, By The People, To The People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Government For The People, By The People, To The People. (927 Views)

Obasanjo Blames South African Government For Xenophobic Attacks / Priests, Sisters Protest Killing Of Enugu People By Fulanis / Kabiru Sokoto Sues Federal Government For N300million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by mars123(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
[/b]i saw this while browsing, let it sink in your brain...forget tribalism at home oh.[b]

It was in the year 1963 and Nigeria's first and only Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa took his annual leave and was off to his village to spend it. Then a British photojournalist came along but they told him the that the PM had gone on vacation.

The photojournalist then asked to which country but he was shocked when they told him the PM went to spend the vacation in his own village. To satisfy his curiosity, he decided to travel to the village. But on getting to the village, there was no sign that a big man was in town. Everyone went on their normal business and the village was peacefully quiet. Then he met a farmer along the way with his donkey carrying bales of sugarcane, and he asked from the farmer the house of the PM. The photojournalist was again left speechless when the farmer told him that he had just left the PM and that if he gets to the PM's house, which he described, he would meet him sitting on the bare floor with his kids enjoying the sugarcane that he gave them.

The British photojournalist was dazed when he reached the PM's home. The picture below is the picture that he took. May the labours of our heroes past never be in vain. Today, we have vagabonds and thieves in power. Those who disturb an entire city with sirens and their empty noises of vanity. Those who loot the treasury of an entire nation and still insult our common intelligence with their embarrassing incompetence. Nigeria has all it takes to become the greatest nation on earth. All we need are visionary, dedicated and inspiring leaders and not the shameless rogues and incorrigibly kleptomaniac bandits who lie, rob, cheat, rig and kill their way
to power.

WHEN IT IS TIME TO VOTE, REMEMBER YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND USE YOUR HEAD. FORGET TRIBALISM AND RELIGION...IT IS JUST ANOTHER VEIL THE DEVIL USES TO COVER OUR EYES FROM GOOD AND EVIL. BE WELL.

Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by DaBullIT(m): 9:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
ok
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by mars123(m): 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
I hope to be president one day, no matter how small the group i lead is, I'll lead by example.
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by mykemiley(f): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehahohu
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by davidif: 11:15pm On Jul 10, 2017
mars123:
[/b]i saw this while browsing, let it sink in your brain...forget tribalism at home oh.[b]

It was in the year 1963 and Nigeria's first and only Prime Minister, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa took his annual leave and was off to his village to spend it. Then a British photojournalist came along but they told him the that the PM had gone on vacation.

The photojournalist then asked to which country but he was shocked when they told him the PM went to spend the vacation in his own village. To satisfy his curiosity, he decided to travel to the village. But on getting to the village, there was no sign that a big man was in town. Everyone went on their normal business and the village was peacefully quiet. Then he met a farmer along the way with his donkey carrying bales of sugarcane, and he asked from the farmer the house of the PM. The photojournalist was again left speechless when the farmer told him that he had just left the PM and that if he gets to the PM's house, which he described, he would meet him sitting on the bare floor with his kids enjoying the sugarcane that he gave them.

The British photojournalist was dazed when he reached the PM's home. The picture below is the picture that he took. May the labours of our heroes past never be in vain. Today, we have vagabonds and thieves in power. Those who disturb an entire city with sirens and their empty noises of vanity. Those who loot the treasury of an entire nation and still insult our common intelligence with their embarrassing incompetence. Nigeria has all it takes to become the greatest nation on earth. All we need are visionary, dedicated and inspiring leaders and not the shameless rogues and incorrigibly kleptomaniac bandits who lie, rob, cheat, rig and kill their way
to power.

WHEN IT IS TIME TO VOTE, REMEMBER YOUR UNBORN CHILDREN AND USE YOUR HEAD. FORGET TRIBALISM AND RELIGION...IT IS JUST ANOTHER VEIL THE DEVIL USES TO COVER OUR EYES FROM GOOD AND EVIL. BE WELL.

Man, what a sad story.
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by yarimo(m): 12:47am On Jul 11, 2017
mars123:
I hope to be president one day, no matter how small the group i lead is, I'll lead by example.
I will lead by example in looting abi? undecided
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by mars123(m): 8:18am On Jul 11, 2017
yarimo:
I will lead by example in looting abi? undecided
We already have a lot of them leading that way. Don't worry. soon enough, I will seek you out and make you one of my praise singers on nairaland.

Your job, among others, will be to go through my posts and bring out patriotic ones that will boost my profile like you're doing already.
Re: Government For The People, By The People, To The People. by yarimo(m): 10:28am On Jul 11, 2017
mars123:
We already have a lot of them leading that way. Don't worry. soon enough, I will seek you out and make you one of my praise singers on nairaland.

Your job, among others, will be to go through my posts and bring out patriotic ones that will boost my profile like you're doing already.

(1) (Reply)

Armed Men Kill Five Locals In Bokkos, Plateau State (graphic Content) / Buhari Declares Assets Publicly / Gov Okorocha Kickstart 1 Community 1 Factory Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.