Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails (47453 Views)

Empress Njamah And Nkechi Okocha Hang Out (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu And Her Tailor Put On Blast Over Her New Look [PICS] / Olajumoke Orisaguana And Husband Eating Eba And Ogbono Soup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Goddygee(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Op wia d "blast" na? Anywhr Wetin concern dem? Her money, her nails and her fud. Abi shey dem day share stomach wit her? Abi na dia eba she chop? Some Nigerians sef eh...
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by lekjons(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2015
not ma biz!
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by seedorfg(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2015
Over worwor dey worry dis njamah, thanks to makeup and co
eating eba with 8inch long nail
O ga o

2 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Jobless and Busy body pple, na una nails she use eat am. So many Nigerians mentality is enough to sink this country. Mtchewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by franklingud(m): 10:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Buh seriously, that pic is really DISGUSTING! embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Jeffk2: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
but seriously, even as a female, I wonder how some girls do it, I mean how dem d take wash their pussi wit those claws
someone wash it for them,like their personal assistants,we do de needful hahahaha
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Cyriloha(m): 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Pic of her eating fufu with long nails or

so how this take concern NAIRA-LANDERS
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 28, 2015
Rubbish!!!! undecided undecided anx dis even make fp!! cry
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2015
Airforce1:

how you dey take wash your own?

grin grin Why are you this wicked and mean?
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
but seriously, even as a female, I wonder how some girls do it, I mean how dem d take wash their pussi wit those claws

They av a sponge called Pussi-sponge lolz. Bia dis gal, where were u wen I was in Benue state serving last year?
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by belloabdulrazaq(m): 10:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Wetin concern me If she like make she swalo Dangote grin
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by preciousMI1(f): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
people can aproko for federal government.... is it your mouth she's eating with if infection catch her e concern u?
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Orikinla(m): 10:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Meanwhile, somewhere in Okitipupa. grin

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 28, 2015
ndnuray:
[img] Nigerians really do not know how to mind their business
100% True
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:
they use sponge too,I know it because I see u washing yours.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 28, 2015
Stelvin101:

They av a sponge called Pussi-sponge lolz. Bia dis gal, where were u wen I was in Benue state serving last year?
hmm,see d girl very pretty,u for fvck am that year,*winks*
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by metorichmond(m): 10:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Which kind mumu post be this, y won't Buhari appoint the whole of northerners when we keep posting nonsense here. Wetin concern us if she use leg even chop eba. Ama arrahere 4 ril.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by ireneidiva(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:
Eazy way to identify women that are lazy and don't know how to cook or don't even cook at all. Tell mi how she can wash her wears or her hubby own with dis 18inchs dats 1 foot 6 inchs nails equal to one block.

If I hear say she wash her clothes wit it make Buhari appoint me Minister of Petroleum......
Have you heard of a 'washing machine' before?
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
franklingud:
Buh seriously, that pic is really DISGUSTING! embarassed

I thought I was d only 1 who noticed how disgusting it was embarassed

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by experimentist: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2015
wetin concern dem
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by MadCow1: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Omo see Lem..

Some have nails, but have no Food..
Some have food, but can't afford nails..

She has Food and She has nails,
Glory be to God Amen..

Empress, say this prayer and eat your food.

Many of your critics no go see food chop this night talkmore of nails.

But Empress, between you and I, Biitch use a fork. angry

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by khalhokage(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2015
To all the "mind your business" people, na she use are own hand snap the pics upload them dey expect comments, well she don get comments.
That's repulsive, what's the point of extra long nails anyway? Their not even attractive.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2015
Both parties are foolish....

FOR MAKING ME SEE THIS AT ALL...
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by JayJustus(m): 11:01am On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:
Eazy way to identify women that are lazy and don't know how to cook or don't even cook at all. Tell mi how she can wash her wears or her hubby own with dis 18inchs dats 1 foot 6 inchs nails equal to one block.

If I hear say she wash her clothes wit it make Buhari appoint me Minister of Petroleum......

never knew there was this certain thing called a washing machine
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2015
dancok:
hmm,see d girl very pretty,u for fvck am that year,*winks*

Na u know wetin u dey talk o, am thinking of taking her to church and doing serious fasting and prayer lolz. *wink*
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by 4ubootyman: 11:15am On Aug 28, 2015
chukzbozz86:

Ever heard of washing Machine?
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 28, 2015
mind your business.
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by freecocoa(f): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2015
I'm all for minding one's business but it's not hygienic to eat with such long nails, the pictures are kinda gross.

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by litetias(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Dem must talk

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by blessedness(f): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Karmatyra:

I wonder o! cool

1 Like

Re: Empress Njamah Put On Blast For Eating Eba With Super Long, Artificial Nails by klax(m): 11:39am On Aug 28, 2015
Pls guys how does this be anybody problem for God sake She eat fufu with her own artificial long nails pls is the long nail not in her fingers The fufu she was eating belong to someone else The bacteria that be hidden under the nail and she might swallow some pls to whose belly If she got infected by bacterial pls who will suffer it or who get hospital bed pls Pls guys what is your headache about this if you can not answer these questions then let her carry on if she get infection good for her because as a true born African she should know there are things you don't wait until people tells you before you do the right thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Precious Eke: I Cant Go With Pant And Bra On Set / Fans Go Gaga For Tiwa Savage On Instagram Over These Photos / Tekno Risks Jail For Publicly Dancing With Van Strippers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.