Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,438 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) (36962 Views)

Go To U.S. To Clear Yourself, Former Nigerian Ambassador Tells Kashamu / Why Yoruba Prefer Alliance With North – Adefuye / Nigerian Ambassador To US Adefuye Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by omisakint: 7:29am On Aug 28, 2015
Wow
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Godwinfrank1: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 7:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's my fuccking business ? Anyone could drop dead anytime.

R.I.P
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Death Wrestles down d Strongest of Men..Oh hw Greatly Cruel Yu are.
RIP Ambassador.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Bucacious: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
Truckpusher:
What's my fuccking business ? Anyone could drop dead anytime.

U are a truckpusher na so death means nothing to u
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by idowuswap: 7:31am On Aug 28, 2015
50 igbo to face firing squad. @ teslim balogun in lagos...for crime raping 419.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by ShowYourCertificate: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
I won't be surprised if Buhari appoints a Daura man to replace him
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by idowuswap: 7:32am On Aug 28, 2015
idowuswap:
50 igbo to face firing squad. @ teslim balogun in lagos...for crime raping 419.
thank jah
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by HirstMOG(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Just watch and see, PMB the Northern president will replace him with someone from the North. Yet we are one Nigeria.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by columbus007(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Saharareporters again shocked
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by papauju(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Bollinger(m): 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
oatzeal:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/27/nigerian-ambassador-us-ade-adefuye-dead

Rest in Peace to the deceased, but what the hell does this mean? "Mr. Adefuye hailed from Ijebu-Igbo in 1947". The Nigerian education system is in shambles i tell you.

P.s

I fixed it for you though. "Mr. Adefuye was born in Ijebu-Igbo in 1947"
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 28, 2015
am not surprised
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by AreaFada2: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2015
Bollinger:

Rest in Peace to the deceased, but what the hell does this mean? "Mr. Adefuye hailed from Ijebu-Igbo in 1947". The Nigerian education system is in shambles i tell you.

P.s

I fixed it for you though. "Mr. Adefuye was born in Ijebu-Igbo in 1947"
And they said GEJ marginalised the SW.

1 Like

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Franchise21(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP Sir
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by M4gunners: 7:43am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP Sir. I will always remember you for voicing out about the refusal of US to sale Arms to us and the way they were blocking other Countries from selling arms to us.You did a good job. Once again rip sir.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Toks2008(m): 7:44am On Aug 28, 2015
I keep saying this.

There is nothing more important than living a decent and fulfilling life and preparing for the kingdom of GOD while here on earth.

Every other thing is meaningless,a chase after the wind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by dontfkcolrn(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP PAP
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 7:49am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Bollinger(m): 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
AreaFada2:
And they said GEJ marginalised the SW.

I don't know how you contribution concerns my earlier post, but one appointment does not mean anything.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by teepsee(f): 7:54am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP sir. Another lost from the west to the north. Won't be surprise if one Musa or adamu takes over.

SMH
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by pauloookay(m): 7:59am On Aug 28, 2015
He was kill by use to mute the truth about boko haram they sponsored
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by cornel00(m): 8:02am On Aug 28, 2015
Musa kabiru ahmed warming upgringringrin anyway,rest in peace to de dead....death is indeed inevitable
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by prof12(m): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Even death too is working for the North?
Rest In Peace Sir!

That is to tell you God is also for the north.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by bigass123(m): 8:07am On Aug 28, 2015
I strongly smell political assassination..
Someone somewhere paid for this man to be killed.
Someone sees and knows what we do not know.. He is called
THE ALMIGHTY

1 Like

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Bobnotrouble: 8:08am On Aug 28, 2015
May his Soul Rest in Peace.
May the entire families, loved ones and Nigeria in general be granted the courage by the Almighty to bear the loss.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2015
RIP
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by AreaFada2: 8:14am On Aug 28, 2015
Bollinger:

I don't know how you contribution concerns my earlier post, but one appointment does not mean anything.
It does as Ijebu-Igbo is in SW. Only one? Really? That was the propaganda, right? I know quite a few. Last time I checked both Doyin Okupe and Abati come from SW. Why is Adeshina's appointment more than GEJ appointment of two SW people?

1 Like

Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Seadove70(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2015
Sun re o Baba mi. R.I.P
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Bollinger(m): 8:17am On Aug 28, 2015
AreaFada2:
It does as Ijebu-Igbo is in SW. Only one? Really? That was the propaganda, right? I know quite a few. Last time I checked both Doyin Okupe and Abati come from SW. While is Adeshina's appointment more than GEJ appointment two SW people?

Still does not make sense. Show me all the overall appointees first, then we can determine the stats from there. But i really don't care though.
Re: Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2015
Waiting for Mohammad Allha Akbar from the north to take over!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Delivering Speech Without Prepared Notes At APC Rally (Video) / Over 20 States Likely To Pay Minimum Wage (names) / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.