Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,640 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan (36956 Views)

Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo) / Governor Seyi Makinde Visits Olubadan Of Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Oyostatemedia: 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2020
This afternoon, Gov. Seyi Makinde was at Dugbe-Alawo, Ibadan to access the degree of damage caused by the Inferno of Wednesday, April 15, 2020.
He empathized with the people that were affected while describing the incidence as unfortunate and heartbreaking.
The Governor said the incidence was least expected at a time when the state is battling with the social and economic impact of COVID-19.

He however added that the state government would launch an emergency fund to address disasters and emergencies.

He noted that he believe there is a need for the state to have a Disaster Management Fund, which would have given the state the opportunity to give palliatives to those affected immediately.
He assured that the government will ensure its best to assist the people affected amidst the current challenges faced in containing the COVID-19 pandemic, while admonishing shop owners and residents of the state to take precautions and safety measures within their community in order to avert unforeseen circumstances .

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by SLAP44: 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2020
Good man

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by ramzylipi(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2020
Nice one GSM

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Salvador1: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2020
Too bad

Meanwhile

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Bola146(f): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2020
OMG!!!! Jesu mi oooooo.. I really pity all the shop owners. May God locate a good person that will fund them soonest.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by ramzylipi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2020
Bola146:
OMG!!!! Jesu mi oooooo.. I really pity all the shop owners. May God locate a good person that will fund them soonest.
Amen ooo

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Legitz: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Audio Governor , no significant project from him
I'm a PDP member and that's the truth

List them with locations
jenkini:

Sir, you are definitely not aware of what it takes to get a project done. Having said that, I can reel an inexhaustible list of awesome.projects for you.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
The only governor to be mysteriously cured by a black seed WHO has to contact a professor to get.... I'm out joor grin

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by lgbesachick: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Salvador1:
Too bad

Meanwhile

Simplyleo
www.nairaland.com/attachments/11373450_fbimg15870649134585353_jpeg48da15fbbaf38b452ba24f30f5df1a9d

Stop lying, this picture is picture of Delta women protesting and crying over Fulani jihadist herdsmen killing them and destroying their farm.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by SpatialKing(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Action Governor

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by HopeforTony: 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by GboyegaD(m): 8:56pm On Apr 16, 2020
So much things going wrong in the midst of this pandemic. Hopefully, insurance companies don't go bankrupt because of the extent of claims that will spring up post COVID19
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
The people's Governor

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by temicyborg(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Seyi my governor

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Perfecttouchade: 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Zico5(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Saw the fire in one video this morning. It was terrible. Some owners of the shop might not recover from the loss.

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Ancecoker(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2020
Oshey ManKind
Twale KoroKing grin
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Mario2001: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] lol
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by infini771: 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2020
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by ebonytarki(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
But why too much fire outbreak in south east?
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Blackfire(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
My shop is opposite the fire incident..

2020.. Year of tears, sorrows and blood

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
lgbesachick:

Stop lying this picture is picture of Delta woman protesting and crying over Fulani jihadist herdsmen killing them and destroying their farm.
Where is your prove or I don't believe
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by slimanyd: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:

U can wail better bro Una wailing never start . Sebi nah project u dey find , Dont worry. Buhari your lord never commision one succesful project foe over 5 years in governance , nah gsm wey never reach a year una dey wail ontop. Una go dey alright laslas.

When fire gutted two federal buildings. Una dey shout say nah act of God but now that it also happen in oyo state, nah seyi put fire ontop market abi.

And for your informations. See whats happening in your highly revered state of Apc with federal might. There citizens dey beg . Where una carry the covid 19 relief fund to, Afterall lagos got the chunk part of it. It seems i can see Someone that resembles u sef for the front of the estate aswell.

They wont remove the clog in there own eyes , nah another person oen them go wan remove.
.ntorrrrr

https://www.nairaland.com/5797838/lagosians-begging-front-lekki-estate

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Insectkiller: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Fire again?? shocked
Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Disasters upon a disastrous country called NIGER AREA

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Bobbyfreshhh: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2020
Legitz:

True talk the man is just there

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by naijaschoolguru(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
temicyborg:
Seyi my governor
Audio Gov

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Fragility6: 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
naijaschoolguru:

Where is your prove or I don't believe
Who ur believe help? shift!!!

Re: Seyi Makinde Visits The Scene Of The Fire Outbreak At Dugbe, Ibadan by Officialhorlah(m): 9:00pm On Apr 16, 2020
Scammerz

Obaseki Inspects Edo Radisson Hotel Project (Photos) / Atiku Returns From Vacation / Buhari Approved Naira Redesign, CBN Replies Finance Minister