Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,365 members, 7,868,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi (881 Views)

Appeal Court Validates Rivers State’s Probe Of Rotimi Amaechi / Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Caption This Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi And His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by ceo247frolic(m): 6:48am On Aug 28, 2015
Im not sure at this stage in his life, he would have thought of being where he is today......

#surulere and hard work pays...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-MY9Vn9KBM58/Vd65Hin-VeI/AAAAAAACk70/0X4XZMZGXzo/s400/FB_IMG_1440654356257.jpg[/img]

http://www.newshelm.com/2015/08/epic-throwback-photo-of-rotimi-ameachi.html

cc lalasticlala
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 28, 2015
lol @ hardwork pays

Hardwork of betray

Hardwork of not being submissive and loyal

Hardwork of debt, abandoned projects

Hardwork of self destruction

Ppl hailed Amaechi for slaying GEJ not knowing Buhari was at the bent of slaying him

wen a slayer meets a slayee

foolish man
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by LagosBoi2(m): 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Amechi my GUY
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by HungerBAD: 6:50am On Aug 28, 2015
When God knocks on your DOOR.

No man can block the knocks of blessings, just imagine a man that could only afford a bottle of Coke in this Picture, turning out to be somebody to be recognized in Nigeria.

May God turn our Coke's into Moet too.

1 Like

Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by adebayo10977(m): 6:51am On Aug 28, 2015
chai,money move earth,amaechi b like shit in ds his throw back picture......
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by ChappyChase: 6:52am On Aug 28, 2015
See how him eye red! You sure no another thing been dey inside that half empty coca-cola bottle?
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by 2prexios: 6:54am On Aug 28, 2015
You have all it takes to be greater, everything you need is within your reach.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by efilefun(m): 6:57am On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by Cutehector(m): 6:58am On Aug 28, 2015
2prexios:
You have all it takes to be greater, everything you need is within your reach.
you can be better with MTN, so much u can find, so much u can be wit MTN cheesy
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by buzquet(m): 6:59am On Aug 28, 2015
River Boy way dey form NIGGA
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by NeduLuiZ(m): 7:00am On Aug 28, 2015
The man don dey do bottle no be today grin
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2015
LagosBoi2:
Amechi my GUY

after una (yorubas) don deceive am finish

u still hail him

wonderful

u guys are like rat that bites and breezes
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by 2prexios: 7:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
you can be better with MTN, so much u can find, so much u can be wit MTN cheesy
LOL, Remove the 'MTN' and you will discover a very powerful message. Its potent.
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Aug 28, 2015
2prexios:
LOL, Remove the 'MTN' and you will discover a very powerful message. Its potent.
yeAh I knw... Wen I read ur comment, I just simply remembered dat annoyn mtn callertune lol
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by 2prexios: 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
Cutehector:
yeAh I knw... Wen I read ur comment, I just simply remembered dat annoyn mtn callertune lol
Me i use to listen to it like sermon. grin
Re: Epic Throwback Photo Of Rotimi Ameachi by LagosBoi2(m): 7:15am On Aug 28, 2015
Taylor86:

after una (yorubas) don deceive am finish

u still hail him

wonderful

u guys are like rat that bites and breezes

Amechi has not been deceived, He is a common sense General and he will forever be remembered for bringing about Change to Nigerians. I twale for him both home and abroad

(1) (Reply)

Mammoth Crowd In Lafia For Wada’s Screening / Abubakar Audu & The Bonanza Of Youth Ignorance By Pius Adesanmi / Buhari Not Carrying Us Along In Appointment Of Ministers – APC Chieftains Lament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.