Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,053 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi (1654 Views)

The Man Inside Me Is Dead Already, Imprisonment Or Death Means Nothing To Me / INEC Knew Of Audu’s Death Before Announcing Results / Olufemi Olu-kayode Confirms Audu's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Barely 24 hours after the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, none of the APC leaders have come out to express their 'shock' over the bad news probably because they are not in shock! The mistery surrounding the death of Mr. Audu suggests that he was poisoned by some powerful forces within the APC.

Infact, I and majority of the Igala race now have the sentiment that Audu was killed in other to pave way for Faleke. But INEC's decision to declare the election inconclusive have ruined that plan. The Igalas are once again being forced to vote base on tribal sentiment.

Audu was more than just a politician to us. He was our beloved leader. If this is how the Okuns plan to hijack power in Kogi state, then we are ready to treat them like the minority they are. Their combination with Ebira people cannot do anything. We tried our best to maintain balance of power. We are no longer ready to appease anybody. In democracy, majority means power. We will excercise that power.

Until an Ibo person becomes the governor of Lagos state, a none Igala will not govern Kogi. I urge Capt. Idris Wada and the PDP to use this opportunity to redeem theirselves through good governance and accountability.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Boy101(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2015
Rip Audu.

@op, to counter your last paragraph, I'll like to note that until Nigeria stops tribal politics, we'll keep going round in circles of under-development and "one-eyed king of a blind village" Syndrome.

Need a professional Eye-catching Graphics Design for your:

Birthday dps,
Album art and label,
Events banner, posters and handbills,
Office cards,
Greeting cards,
Magazine & Other publication Layouts and design,
Announcements,
Publicity and so on...

Contact Urban Lights Media, we're first and best and offer long-term contract options for official Graphics design, Illustrations and Brand identity and Development.

Contact Urban Lights on
58B587FD
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2015
Tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by QuotaSystem: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2015
It must hurt, but don't take decisions when in pain or anger. It's usually bad judgment.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2015
Benz4pimp:
Tribal bigot
Tribal bigotry is what you get when you betray the people to favour the tribe.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by HermajestyQ(f): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
Barely 24 hours after the death of Prince Abubakar Audu, none of the APC leaders have come out to express their 'shock' over the bad news probably because they are not in shock! The mistery surrounding the death of Mr. Audu suggests that he was poisoned by some powerful forces within the APC.

Infact, I and majority of the Igala race now have the sentiment that Audu was killed in other to pave way for Faleke. But INEC's decision to declare the election inconclusive have ruined that plan. The Igalas are once again being forced to vote base on tribal sentiment.

Audu was more than just a politician to us. He was our beloved leader. If this is how the Okuns plan to hijack power in Kogi state, then we are ready to treat them like the minority they are. Their combination with Ebira people cannot do anything. We tried our best to maintain balance of power. We are no longer ready to appease anybody. In democracy, majority means power. We will excercise that power.

Until an Ibo person becomes the governor of Lagos state, a none Igala will not govern Kogi. I urge Capt. Idris Wada and the PDP to use this opportunity to redeem theirselves through good governance and accountability.
What do you mean by "we"? Are you INEC chairman or Supreme court? What if Faleke became the governor, what can you do about it? Shut your tribal bigotry mouth if aren't got something better to say.

2 Likes

Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2015
HermajestyQ:
What do you mean by "we"? Are you INEC chairman or Supreme court? What if Faleke became the governor, what can you do about it? Shut your tribal bigotry mouth if aren't got something better to say.
You are an e-diot if you think Faleke can defeat Wada in any part of Kogi state.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by HermajestyQ(f): 8:24am On Nov 23, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
You are an e-diot if you think Faleke can defeat Wada in any part of Kogi state.
you are a bigger e-diot if you think am in support of APC. True am Okun but that doesn't mean I want a tribe man who doesn't own a house in his home town, doesn't visit home to be the governor of the state. Common sense isn't common dullard!

1 Like

Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 9:08am On Nov 23, 2015
where is the Atta of Igala when you need him?S
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by BALLOSKI: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2015
This is not the way to go. I dont support tribal politics, but it's unfair to treat igala like this- you don't treat a people to have this kind of mindset towards a certain candidate; igala now believe their own was killed to pave way for an okun man despite the fair way they have treated okun that's less in influence than ebira.
You all know what happened to gej when the north held such belief against him after the death of yaradua.

1 Like

Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by BALLOSKI: 9:31am On Nov 23, 2015
Augustbreak:
where is the Atta of Igala when you need him?S
that attah is fvcked.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by veraponpo(m): 9:34am On Nov 23, 2015
PDP, you can deceive people...

How can you make this kind of allegation without any proof?

If you are doing this in the name of politics, then you can kill for money.

Too bad.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 23, 2015
BALLOSKI:
that attah is fvcked.
That Man is there drinking his baron.If indeed Audu was killed.This should be a slap on his face.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by BALLOSKI: 10:13am On Nov 23, 2015
Augustbreak:
That Man is there drinking his baron.If indeed Audu was killed.This should be a slap on his face.
the attah is anything bad.
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by BERNIMOORE: 10:53am On Nov 23, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:

Until an Ibo person becomes the governor of Lagos state, a none Igala will not govern Kogi.
I urge Capt. Idris Wada and the PDP to use this opportunity to redeem theirselves through good governance and accountability.

Again you fail to learn! power belong to God, and if you read history very well, you will know that there is no Eternal Rulership,there are period assigned to domination and when the time comes asap! it changes,From Military hausa Dominance which ended with sudden death of Abacha, a minority Yoruba obasanjo ruled Nigeria, and From a mighty PDP largest in w/africa's defeat, we are back to hausa fulani rulership again, and Dont be surprised, the death of Audu may spring Surprise, lets see what happens when a king who behaves same way like Audu and igala's arrogant way was overthroned alongside his ruling house in history

Daniel 5:24-26
24 Then the fingers of the hand were sent from Him, and this writing was written.

25 “And this is the inscription that was written:

[size=14pt]MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

26 This is the interpretation of each word. MENE: God has numbered your kingdom, and finished it; 27 TEKEL: You have been weighed in the balances, and found wanting; 28 PERES: Your kingdom has been divided, and given to the Medes and Persians
.”[/size]

Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Acidosis(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2015
Shameless Igala ediot!

Aren't you ashamed of your TRIBE? Its been 16years and your dirty looking perpetual underdeveloped heroes do not know how to develop a common state capital. Lokoja is the most under developed state capital in the world.

Even Ado-Ekiti, Yenagoa and others that began in 1996 have left you sick bigots behind.

Lokoja is not a place I love visiting, I'm always ashamed to pass through that den of backwardness.

I am a staunch supporter of PDP and a Kogite, but I'm certain Faleke will project the state behind the red-sandy, water-less and shrine-filty Igala villages!

Igala leaders are like Pigs! Put on him an Oxford University Graduation Gown & He will return to the Shrine and filth he belongs!

Faleke is a one time Chairman of a LGA in Lagos, Ikeja precisely! If you want Kogi to remain in the muddy rag, some of us don't and we won't let that happen!
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by tng(f): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
Acidosis:
Shameless Igala ediot!

Aren't you ashamed of your TRIBE? Its been 16years and your dirty looking perpetual underdeveloped heroes do not know how to develop a common state capital. Lokoja is the most under developed state capital in the world.

Even Ado-Ekiti, Yenagoa and others that began in 1996 have left you sick bigots behind.

Lokoja is not a place I love visiting, I'm always ashamed to pass through that den of backwardness.

I am a staunch supporter of PDP and a Kogite, but I'm certain Faleke will project the state behind the red-sandy, water-less and shrine-filty Igala villages!

Igala leaders are like Pigs! Put on him an Oxford University Graduation Gown & He will return to the Shrine and filth he belongs!

Faleke is a one time Chairman of a LGA in Lagos, Ikeja precisely! If you want Kogi to remain in the muddy rag, some of us don't and we won't let that happen!

Agreed the state isnt what it should be but your faleke is not the messsiah. All these shenanigans with Tinubu wont work
Re: What Audu's Death Means To The People Of Kogi by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 23, 2015
tng:

Agreed the state isnt what it should be but your faleke is not the messsiah. All these shenanigans with Tinubu wont work
No need to reply the mumu. We shall speak with our PVCs.

(1) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi Leading Prayers At APC Campaign Rally In Port-harcourt - Photo / Senator Ben-murray Bruce Writes Open Letter To Nigerian Youths / When Kwankwaso Swept Off The Footprints Of Former President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.