Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,670 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Whether To Cry Or Laugh...chibok Girls. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whether To Cry Or Laugh...chibok Girls. (290 Views)

Chibok Girls Rescue: Omokri Mocks Lai Mohammed & El-rufai As UK Vindicates GEJ / UK: Jonathan’s Govt Did Not Reject Help To Rescue Chibok Girls / Babangida Reacts To Chibok Girls Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whether To Cry Or Laugh...chibok Girls. by azimibraun: 7:37am On Aug 28, 2015
Watching the Channelstv news @ 10 last night, I felt exactly the way I captioned it. I eventually didn't laugh but I smiled and had tears roll down my face. All of these came as a result of the little girl who was interviewed by Channelstv reporter and she said" I want the government to follow us and find those girls. But if they fail, we are ready to go to Chibok ourselves and rescue them" this girls should not be more than 5 or 6yrs old and she feels this way. I have a girl so I may have been emotional but I felt inspired to keep lending my voice to the"BBOG" campaign. May God save our country for our children.
Re: Whether To Cry Or Laugh...chibok Girls. by 48noble(m): 7:40am On Aug 28, 2015
By tomorrow they shall be back
Re: Whether To Cry Or Laugh...chibok Girls. by Starships4u(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2015
Sharrap!! CHIBOK girls is a political appointment....
Re: Whether To Cry Or Laugh...chibok Girls. by azimibraun: 8:10am On Aug 28, 2015
Political appointment? This person no normal o!!!! Ah! Education has failed you bigtime. I on your behalf apologize to all the teachers who wasted time teaching a blocked brain.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Guts Saraki House / How To Better Use JPG To PDF Convert / How Should A Christian Treat His Workers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.