Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Used Computer To Naija - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Used Computer To Naija (961 Views)

You Can Now Send Free Bulk Sms Using Ur Name Or Mobile Number From Ur Phone Or Computer To Any Body / How Do I Add Computer To Existing Network / To Transfer Pictures From Computer To Digital Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Used Computer To Naija by EbeNaija: 1:47am On Oct 03, 2006
Good day all.
I'm looking to bring used computers to the Naija and wanted help on assessing the computer market to see if it is a good business to get into.

What equipments are good for the nigerian market? PCs, monitors, laptops
What specifications are in demand in nigeria? What brands are in demand?
What price should I look to buy the equipments for the venture to be profitable?
What are the prices the equipment are selling for?
Are there any import duties? What are they?

Is there an issue with e-waste/scrap materials being imported into Nigeria?

Where are the computers coming from?

Any help anybody can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Later
Re: Used Computer To Naija by guseman(m): 2:49am On Oct 06, 2006
There is good market for used computers, but the prize that you will sell it depends on the speed,processor and grade of the computers.
You will pay import duties,no specification of computers that Nigerians dont buy, what matters most is the cost prize, but i must say that laptops sells better than traditional desktops.
No restriction on importation of computers into Nigeria.
Hope these info. will be of use to use.
guse
Re: Used Computer To Naija by shellicon(m): 9:14am On Jul 05, 2009
25,000 naira is ok
Re: Used Computer To Naija by ebeco(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2009
Helooo Naija poeple. Do you import laptops to nija and want a maketter to help sale the laptop quickly please contact me at ebyrock@yahoo.co.uk, call ot text message to 07032601247. thanks

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Use A Network Key? / Ram Or P4? / I Am Having Problem Opening Internet Explorer 6 On My Pc For Some Days Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.