Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

An Honest Question - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Honest Question (785 Views)

An Honest And Admirable View Of Marriage A Man Must Consider... / Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, / An Honest Self Evaluation: Give True Answers Only Please! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Honest Question by frankkky: 9:06am On Mar 31, 2009
there is something that has been bothering me for so long in my heart and i want to share it with you guys,honestly why do we like women so much,take me for instance,i love to be faithfull to any woman i marry but i have discovered that there is thing btw my legs that always says no,i read in a book that it is in men nature,my question then is why?i dont understand it,i am being honest with myself here,
i have seen many men who hold important public postions who strugles with this problem inwardly,my question again is why?i am tempted to ask the women not to respond to this question cos i feel they will just dont understand but i am sure some will answer this question objectively,so my question again why are we men like this?i am afraid of getting married because of this very problem cos i wouldnt like to bring pain to my wife
Re: An Honest Question by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster.
Have u read thru other threads? U got an@wers already. Go search tongue
Re: An Honest Question by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 01, 2009
@ poster

the spirit is wiling but the flesh is weak, but with determination & God's grace nothing its impossible.
Re: An Honest Question by manmustwac(m): 7:23pm On Apr 01, 2009
Back in the days before colonization Africa man never used to cheat on his wife because according to customs we were allowed to marry five or six  tongue. But since our colonial masters brought the bible and christianity we men are now struggling to manage one  cry cry
Re: An Honest Question by uzwu: 9:18pm On Apr 01, 2009
Not all men cheat but majority do. It all boils down to upbringing and self discipline. Hope i am right?
Re: An Honest Question by Tgirl4real(f): 9:01am On Apr 02, 2009
U are right Uzwu
Re: An Honest Question by oyinda3(f): 4:45am On Jul 13, 2009
manmustwac:

Back in the days before colonization Africa man never used to cheat on his wife because according to customs we were allowed to marry five or six  tongue. But since our colonial masters brought the bible and christianity we men are now struggling to manage one  cry cry

ur not serious. what about the ones that have 4 wives and still get their housemaids pregnant?
Re: An Honest Question by Beaf: 7:56am On Jul 13, 2009
frankkky:

there is something that has been bothering me for so long in my heart and i want to share it with you guys,honestly why do we like women so much,take me for instance,i love to be faithfull to any woman i marry but i have discovered that there is thing btw my legs that always says no,i read in a book that it is in men nature,my question then is why?i dont understand it,i am being honest with myself here,
i have seen many men who hold important public postions who strugles with this problem inwardly,my question again is why?i am tempted to ask the women not to respond to this question cos i feel they will just dont understand but i am sure some will answer this question objectively,so my question again why are we men like this?i am afraid of getting married because of this very problem cos i wouldnt like to bring pain to my wife

Problem solved. You can't you be faithful if you are still marrying new wives.
Re: An Honest Question by IFELEKE(m): 9:29am On Jul 13, 2009
I remember a line from one of John Legend's Rap it says[i] ''my heart is different from my p***nis,it's got a mind of it's own''[/i]
@Poster
What you need do is to align your heart to your di.ck, let them think and act alike!
Re: An Honest Question by sparta(f): 9:39am On Jul 13, 2009
It has a lot to do with upbringing. If you have a good reason to stay faithful you will and i think you have one. For the sake of your wife and kids, stay faithful. Most guys just don't care about the other person, selfishness is the order of the day, why would i say i love someone and still be hurting them. Love is sacrificial!

Bottom line, if you realy care about your family, you will stay faithful!
Re: An Honest Question by ifyalways(f): 12:18pm On Jul 13, 2009
Self discipline is what u need.@Poster.
Remember,u've seen one,u've seen it all. wink
Re: An Honest Question by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2009
$1 million question undecided

It ensures survival of the species but are we down to the last man and woman on earth?

(1) (Reply)

Ur Mumsy Or Spouse? / How 2 Handle molestation In D Family / Working Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.