Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It (1132 Views)

Airtel Simpleserver / How To Use Internet Download Manager To Download Files Using Simpleserver / Simpleserver Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by Edidiong21: 9:35am On Aug 28, 2015
SIMPLESERVER, IS IT A CRIME TO USE IT WITH THE SUBSCRIPTION PAID TO ANY NETWORK?
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by ammyluv2002(f): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2015
Edidiong21:
SIMPLESERVER, IS IT A CRIME TO USE IT WITH THE SUBSCRIPTION PAID TO ANY NETWORK?
Yes! It's a crime to "tap" from the network providers , though some of us use it once in a while to download large files but that doesn't make it right. grin It also doesn't change the fact that we (Plus me o) steal from MTN.

Therefore, it's a civil crime and biblically wrong too #MyPersonalJudgementSha

1 Like

Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by Edidiong21: 10:09am On Aug 28, 2015
SIMPLESEVER.BUT WE ARE SUBSCRIBING WITH A PARTICULAR CODE FROM THE NETWORK CODES THEY GAVE, SO HOW COME IS A CRIME?
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by femi4: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2015
Edidiong21:
SIMPLESEVER.BUT WE ARE SUBSCRIBING WITH A PARTICULAR CODE FROM THE NETWORK CODES THEY GAVE, SO HOW COME IS A CRIME?
You subscribed for a day plan, but with SS, you ve been using it for over a month.
The data allocated to you is 200mb, but with SS, you ve used over 10gig.
You are not just stealing, you are a THIEF and a ROBBER
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by Nobody: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
ammyluv2002:
Yes! It's a crime to "tap" from the network providers , though some of us use it once in a while to download large files but that doesn't make it right. grin It also doesn't change the fact that we (Plus me o) steal from MTN.

Therefore, it's a civil crime and biblically wrong too #MyPersonalJudgementSha
LOL Its also civil when we pay 50 naira for half song in the name of caller tunes... also its biblical when they start giving you alerts you did not subscribe for without your consent... is it not said in the bible that where a man sows, there he shall reap all the money have sowed to their lives.. well its harvest.. (Carries Machete)...
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by ammyluv2002(f): 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
impactz:

LOL Its also civil when we pay 50 naira for half song in the name of caller tunes... also its biblical when they start giving you alerts you did not subscribe for without your consent... is it not said in the bible that where a man sows, there he shall reap all the money have sowed to their lives.. well its harvest.. (Carries Machete)...
Lolz...

1 Like

Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by chiefkpokp(m): 5:14am On Aug 29, 2015
Please someone shud give ss settings and code please, I have downloaded it and subscribe to bbmidid but when I connect my modern, its doesn't connect,why is this or is there something I am not doing right?
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by Nobody: 6:27am On Aug 29, 2015
chiefkpokp:
Please someone shud give ss settings and code please, I have downloaded it and subscribe to bbmidid but when I connect my modern, its doesn't connect,why is this or is there something I am not doing right?
its been renewed always. i use BBLITED. so download the latest one.. and did you configure your web browser?

Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by orlaryhincah(m): 7:19am On Aug 29, 2015
Pls can u help with the latest download link?
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 29, 2015
Re: Simpleserver, Is It A Crime To Use It by mikron(m): 12:55am On Aug 30, 2015
impactz:

u even have time to reply them

(1) (Reply)

Power Surge On Usb Modem, Urgent Help Needed / Who Knows How To Recover Deleted Files From An Android Phone / Computer Gurus - Please Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.