Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

HSBC Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / HSBC Is Recruiting (14068 Views)

Regulatory Compliance Manager, Global Banking & Markets Job At HSBC – Apply Now / Access Bank Is Recruiting Entry Level Graduates !!! / Who Else Got This? HSBC Graduate Development Programme- Round 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HSBC Is Recruiting by bqlekan(m): 10:38am On Aug 28, 2015
This came in just now

'To whom it may concern
"We are looking for fresh graduates. If you know anyone that may be interested in working for HSBC bank, please ask him or her to go to: www.hsbcgraduates.co.za. to apply. Deadline for application is this Friday 28 August 2015.Please help pass on this message. Apologies on the short notice"

c.f. Lalasticlala Seun
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Khunby(f): 11:22am On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
This came in just now

'To whom it may concern
"We are looking for fresh graduates. If you know anyone that may be interested in working for HSBC bank, please ask him or her to go to: www.hsbcgraduates.co.za. to apply. Deadline for application is this Friday 28 August 2015.Please help pass on this message. Apologies on the short notice"

c.f. Lalasticlala Seun

Seems like it's for south Africans

1 Like

Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by stoneaustin(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
Khunby:

yea, seems so.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bqlekan(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
Khunby:

I think foreigners too can apply., as long as you have a valid ID and eligible.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by sugarvallly(f): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
bqlekan:
I think foreigners too can apply., as long as you have a valid ID and eligible.

please what kind of valid ID?
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bqlekan(m): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
sugarvallly:

please what kind of valid ID?
national id or international passport
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Please can i apply wit my phone
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by senors(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2015
I just got an invite to take an assessment before 29th Sept. . who else got the mail?

1 Like

Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2015
senors:
I just got an invite to take an assessment before 29th Sept. . whose else got the mail?

Same here.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by senors(m): 4:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Obi411:

Same here.
[quote author=Obi411 post=37858108]

P.S when do you intend taking the assessment? as I am hoping one could get some practice question before attempting it.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by idowuolanipekun: 8:40pm On Sep 10, 2015
u can see my prob, I don't wish so
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by senors(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
idowuolanipekun:
my problem is GMAT. I need GMAT guru dat I will pay for taking the test an score above average for me through my assessment link should signify pls.
Don't you think it would be unethical for someone to take the assessment on your behalf?
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 11, 2015
stoneaustin:

yea, seems so.

NIGERIAN AND HAVE BEEN INVITED FOR ONLINE TEST
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=senors post=37873744][/quote]

Mehn, I Neva know o, because I don't even know what to expect. Do you have a clue as to the type of test? And I think we should maximize this opportunity, cos many people were not aware of this opening.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bqlekan(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
senors:
[/quote][quote author=Obi411 post=37902506]
Mehn, I Neva know o, because I don't even know what to expect. Do you have a clue as to the type of test? And I think we should maximize this opportunity, cos many people were not aware of this opening.
I think we should all give it a try, when I posted the advert, people where quick to judge that it was for South Africans only. I got an invite too.

Check the link in your mail, you should see test assessment in there.. Goodluck
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by senors(m): 9:58am On Sep 16, 2015
I took the online assessment this morning... trusting in God for help. Good morning to you all!
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 16, 2015
senors:
I took the online assessment this morning... trusting in God for help. Good morning to you all!

How was it?
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bqlekan(m): 11:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
Will be taking mine tomorrow., may God help us., I hope you guys are preparing your passports? We may be leaving for SA cheesy
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by buchisom1(m): 12:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Wat did u use to write d exam.....did u mak use of ua system or fone
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by senors(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
I used PC to write. That should be best considering the test requirement.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by phazotron(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2015
pls has anybody who has written this test seen his or her result?
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2015
phazotron:
pls has anybody who has written this test seen his or her result?

I haven't.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by phazotron(m): 5:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
some reports are reaching me that some pple have started writing second test. i want to confirm from anybody who has if the second test is made up of personality and verbal reasoning tests.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bwaley(m): 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
phazotron:
some reports are reaching me that some pple have started writing second test. i want to confirm from anybody who has if the second test is made up of personality and verbal reasoning tests.
Yes
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by phazotron(m): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
please anyone who has written the 2nd test should give me his/her phone no so i can get through to him/her.my number is 08025086159.please
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bwaley(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2015
phazotron:
please anyone who has written the 2nd test should give me his/her phone no so i can get through to him/her.my number is 08025086159.please

Talk wetin u want talk for here na........ I wrote mine on 2nd October
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by bwaley(m): 1:08pm On Oct 08, 2015
Who else got the updated mail........ Next stage South Africa, all trip expenses and accommodation to b paid by HSBC.
South Africa, I'm coming by God's grace.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Nobody: 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
bwaley:
Who else got the updated mail........ Next stage South Africa, all trip expenses and accommodation to b paid by HSBC.
South Africa, I'm coming by God's grace.

I did too, but the problem is I don't have an international passport, and am yet to collect my transcript. I dunno how am gonna do it.
Re: HSBC Is Recruiting by Kezmano: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2015
I need someone who has done the second test of HSBC, av done mine, but need to get contact of anyone who has done the test....add me 08085786086

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Cooking And Selling Moi-moi Really Profitable Here In Lagos? / Leadway Assurance Invited Me 4 Interview / How To Identify A Fake CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.