Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust (28598 Views)

‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Buhari Submits Ministerial List To The Senate - Daily Trust / "No Record Of Visa Application By ISIS Chief" - Parrandang (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=AprokoMan post=37424473][/quote]

And you too grin
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by anonimi: 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ernieman:
One fascinating thing about this blessed country is that the Presence of God is Very present in our midst;

Kindly provide the list of countries in this world that "the Presence of God is" NOT "Very present in" their "midst"
Otherwise STOP deceiving yourself and your fellow 200 million mumus.
Ok?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMWUS1W_ITc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by seankay(m): 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Why will they fail to mention the name of the foreign company? undecided they shud name the company so that we can burn it down!!

Say no to terror sponsors

1 Like

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by AprokoMan: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2015
Our sources said without a letter of invitation the ISIS leader’s visa application would not have been approved.

why can't buhari admit he invited his islamaBOMB pal

1 Like

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by bejeria101(m): 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
He was coming to greet his uncle abi? Awon omoale
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
phayvoursky:
I'M IZUCHUKWU EFE BY NAME AND I'M A BIAFRAN.
Of course, you are a typical secessionist and a prospective terrorist like boko haram, isis, taliban, al shaabab and so on and so forth. To me the two groups agitating for secession are terrorist groups yet to be officially recognized by the world, and Nigeria in particular. Na so all terrorist organizations take start. Shebi nnamdi kanu don say make una buy gun keep de prepare for war? I just de pity the innocent masses again. Secession is not the solution to Nigeria's problems.
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by bilal4riid(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Biafran newspapers published this news first but some people doubted it, I'm waiting for them to come and defend the terrorist Buhari again like they always do! angry

Wailer what do you use to reason? This open up more Gej failure nw
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by francizy(m): 2:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
sammyj:
If this report is true then Nigeria is in big mess because many of his kind would have entered the country through the same means. However, let the law makers put in place a law that will jail or death penalty to any individual or organisation found guilty in this scandal going forward !!!! cool

How sure are we that you didn't enter Nigeria thru same means? Maybe you're even shekau masquerading as a Nairalander.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by francizy(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
great

"middle-eastern company in Nigeria (name withheld)"...searching google for likely results grin

searching....page 1 of Google Nigeria reveals; Chagoury group, Boulos, Maikano (12:42pm)
searching....page 2 of .......Givanas, 7up, Dumex, Setraco, Al Diwan restaurant, Alibert furniture, Alexis gallery (12:45pm)
Planning to outsource these searches grin

I know that you entered Nigeria via this same means.. angry

1 Like

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by sammyj: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
...................... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
francizy:

How sure are we that you didn't enter Nigeria thru same means? Maybe you're even shekau masquerading as a Nairalander.. undecided
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by litetias(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Islamic extremism is a serious world problem

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by exactly77(m): 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
These Lebanese plying their trades in Nigeria must be thoroughly investigated and screened. They are becoming increasingly culpable in terrorist activities.
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by DFemaleBoss(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
bilal4riid:

Wailer what do you use to reason? This open up more Gej failure nw

You sound incoherent, I suggest you go back to sleep, maybe when you wake up, you'll reason and write properly. grin
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by Ayatullah(m): 2:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Hmmm, Government needs to find out who invited him ASAP. Over to the DSS, another assignment is here.

One man's terrorist could be another company's business partner.

It must be said that this man has been declared wanted, he has not been declared guilty of terrorism.

In Lebanon some see him as a radical preacher? While some others believe he is a 'terrorist'.

I believe Nigeria has the right to look at how he got the visa and prosecute erring official(s).
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
francizy:

I know that you entered Nigeria via this same means.. angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by juman(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Getting nigerian visa is easy thing.

nigeria is third world country. Even low than third world. grin
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by free13: 3:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by RapLawd(m): 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
OboloMAN:

“those who describe you as a religious bigot do
not know you. Frankly, I used to think that way when I was in the Peoples’ Democratic Party, PDP, but all that changed when I joined the APC and have the opportunity to relate with you very closely as a politician that is truly detribalized in the true sense of the word.

The problem that you have in politics which I have come to observe is that those who managed your image in the past did not manage it properly. They allowed the erroneous label of you being a religious bigot to stick.

Amaechi October, 2014

Obollo-Afor?
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by sdindan: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
olumalcolm:
Biafra brovas invited him to cm and teach dem how to mk weapons to kickstart deir movement. Southeast company angry
Go school, you no gree cheesy
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by Nobody: 3:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
juman:
Getting nigerian visa is easy thing.

nigeria is third world country. Even low than third world. grin

I do not agree with you. You should be quite accurate before you even write something you are not sure of

Read here
http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Nigeria-visa-nightmare.
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by cjrane: 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
How does that concern me?
Northern fanatics have always plotted against Nigeria from October 1st 1960 and we have simply kept quiet and allowed it to happen. Until we are ready to call the northern bluff, I don't care of they invite Bin laden to live in Kano government house.
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by olumalcolm(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
sdindan:

Go school, you no gree cheesy
Mr man firstly I dnt nid to argue wit u bt let me get smtin straight to u,i ain't sm1 u can start war of words wit.i will strongly advice u check nxt door b4 it turns out d oda way round for u. Oloriburuku,omo asiwere. Ndi ara
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by bilal4riid(m): 5:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
DFemaleBoss:

You sound incoherent, I suggest you go back to sleep, maybe when you wake up, you'll reason and write properly. grin

the previous government was so porous, detectable and corrupted. another one 15 million arms scam wt CAN president Jet
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by poseidon12: 5:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
I wonder why they are keeping the name of the middle eastern company secret.
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by ricsman(m): 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=4reala post=37421617]Why giv us incomplete info dat has no names? Abeg giv us names if u are sure of d facts[/quote

that's the way rumors is spread

why will the names be anonymous when it got to do with terrorist

abi them still want make continue bombing Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by DFemaleBoss(f): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2015
bilal4riid:

the previous government was so porous, detectable and corrupted. another one 15 million arms scam wt CAN president Jet

You are not making any sense still, what has this got to do with my previous post?

By the way are you saying that Bubu has the right to invite a terrorist to naija b/c the previous govt was corrupt according to you?
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by sdindan: 6:42pm On Aug 28, 2015
olumalcolm:
Mr man firstly I dnt nid to argue wit u bt let me get smtin straight to u,i ain't sm1 u can start war of words wit.i will strongly advice u check nxt door b4 it turns out d oda way round for u. Oloriburuku,omo asiwere. Ndi ara
Taaaaaa SHATAP your dirty odourness mouth grin
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by cirmuell(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
Keneking:
great

"middle-eastern company in Nigeria (name withheld)"...searching google for likely results grin

searching....page 1 of Google Nigeria reveals; Chagoury group, Boulos, Maikano (12:42pm)
searching....page 2 of .......Givanas, 7up, Dumex, Setraco, Al Diwan restaurant, Alibert furniture, Alexis gallery (12:45pm)
Planning to outsource these searches grin

you'll be doing that in DSS or NIA basement grin
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by dayodare49o: 7:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
sdindan:
The ISIS leader, Ahmed Al-Assir, who was arrested in Lebanon on his way to Nigeria lately, was coming on the invitation of a foreign company operating in the country, Daily Trust has gathered.

Sources in Nigeria’s security circles, who spoke to Daily Trust on condition of anonymity, said the visa was issued by a Foreign Service official (name withheld) in Beirut based on that invitation.

Our sources said without a letter of invitation the ISIS leader’s visa application would not have been approved. Discussions within the security circles in Nigeria centred on a popular middle-eastern company (name withheld) operating in Nigeria as the originator of the invitation letter for the issuance of the visa. A source said allegations that a bribe of about $8, 000 was paid by Al-Assir to obtain the visa has not been confirmed.

But our sources said even if a bribe that big was offered it was highly unlikely that the official who issued the visa received such money alone.
It was hinted that the intelligence report of the plans of Al-Assir to visit Nigeria was given to the Lebanese authorities by Hezbollah.

He pointed out that the lack of an active Foreign Service liaison with security and intelligence organization at the Nigeria embassy in Beirut made it difficult to share such intelligence operations with Nigeria directly.

It is suspected in security circles that Al-Assir is coming to Nigeria to link up with Boko Haram leaders to lend support. Sources emphasized that Nigeria needs to improve its foreign service liaison in Beirut and other embassies abroad ´so as to obtain vital intelligence of security concerns because apparently non-existed.”

Foreign Service officials are supposed to liaise with intelligence and security organizations of host countries and share intelligence information in the tradition of “give and take,” the sources added.
President Muhammadu Buhari has ordered an investigation into how the ISIS leader secured a valid Nigerian visa in Lebanon.

Credible sources told Daily Trust that the Presidency felt embarrassed and scandalized that a man on the international terror list had obtained a Nigerian visa and was on his way to the country.
The sources told our reporter that it was even worrisome for the government that Al-Assir was trying to enter Nigeria at a time when the country is trying to put down the Boko Haram insurgency that has caused so much death and destruction.

The government had therefore directed the three agencies involved – the Foreign Affairs Ministry, the National Intelligence Agency (NIA) and the Nigerian Immigration Service to immediately investigate the matter and report back soonest.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/news/nigeria-bound-is-chief-coming-on-invitation/108437.html?utm_content=buffer0b3f4&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
may thunder fire federal govt if they didn't allow that presidency visitor to come in. may motor kill anyone who says Nigeria should not be islamized.
Re: Nigeria_bound ISIS Chief Coming On Invitation. Daily Trust by olumalcolm(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
sdindan:

Taaaaaa SHATAP your dirty odourness mouth grin
it is written all ova ur response dat u r a prof. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen In Fear Over CP Alleged Fight Back, Hand-pick Posting / US, Nigeria Sign Agreement On Abacha Loot Return / How I Ended Maitatsine Crisis, By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.