Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,764 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment (1003 Views)

Najatu Muhammad Rejects Buhari’s Appointment, Becomes First Person To Do So / Group Defends Minister For Turning DSS Official Into Shoe Shiner / Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by onlykach: 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
The south east Progressive forum (SEPF) has defended President Muhammadu Buhari over accusations of lopsidedness in his political appointments so far.

Buhari who is yet to make any substantive appointment from the south-east since the inauguration has been acussed of favouring the north by sections of the public

But the SEPF, led by Bethel Amadi (pictured), former majority chief whip of the house of representatives, said on thursday that the appointment were purely prerogative of the preseidents .

https://www.thecable.ng/%E2%80%8Eigbo-group-defends-buharis-appointments
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by olafum1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
hmm cool
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by Eleniyan15: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
kiss
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by SeverusSnape(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sycophantic Sycophants...They must be Roch-Ass's ass-leakers. grin

These ones are just jokers.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by kkkp: 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
If I'm buhari I will not give the south east even 1 appointment..let them do their worse..highest na to turn s/east to another syria grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by brize(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
We know when real people (igbos) talk, not this born beside dustbin of lagos claiming to be igbo.....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by PhockPhockMan: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
Unknown quantities.

Which sensible Igbo man will see this chart and still praise the oppressor.

https://www.nairaland.com/2559214/buharis-appointment-chart-far-screenshot

1 Like

Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by OboloMAN: 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by Nobody: 1:11pm On Aug 28, 2015
kkkp:
If I'm buhari I will not give the south east even 1 appointment..let them do their worse..highest na to turn s/east to another syria grin grin grin

do which worst?
didn't you see that they are even happy as things are going?
I think is the sw that should be afraid and wail more bc they are the spearheads of apc...
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by basilo101: 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2015
Nobody is talking about legality, we are talking morality
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by ckmayoca: 2:50pm On Aug 28, 2015
kkkp:

He doesn't have to give them anything. He shld just allow them have the BIAFRA in peace while he can have all the ministers given to the northerner and their won't be side talks.
Re: Igbo Group Defends Buhari's Appointment by saintopus(m): 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2015
At the fullness of time he will make the appointments go round the geopolitical zone

(1) (Reply)

Ben Murray-bruce: Of Ethiopian Airlines, Cut Off Marks And Patriotism / Saraki Is Innocent / Ethnic Cleansing: NIMASA DG, Baba Jauro Sacks 200 South- South/ South-east NIMAS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.