Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,361 members, 7,836,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) (2705 Views)

Man Beheads His Uncle In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photo) / Man Beheads His Sister In Benue During Hot Argument (Video) / Ghanaian Man Beheads His Own Brother (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) by Hardetutu01(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
The Akwa Ibom police command have arrested 35 years old Steven Anowa pictured above for butchering and beheading 31-year-old Daniel Bassey Solomon, the brother of his girlfriend at his one-room apartment in Itu Street, Uyo, the state capital.According toVanguard, Steven had just moved from Uruan in Akwa Ibom to Itu street where he met the deceased’s sister and began an affair with her two years ago. The deceased who wanted to start a barber’s shop business, approached Steven who gave him a loan of N700,000 with a promise that he will pay within a time frame. (read the rest of the story after the cut but please be warned, there’s a very gory/graphic photo there)Trouble started after Steven demanded forhis money back. He claims that Daniel refused to pay him back and instead shouted at him. After weeks of quarreling, an angry Steven decided that the best wayto deal with the defaulting Solomon was to kill him. Confessing to the crime, Stevensaid he invited Solomon to his house where he offered him a drink which he hadalready drugged. After Solomon had fallen asleep under the influence of the drug, Steven proceeded to behead him.“At about3a.m, I decided to kill him. I gave him the first cut and the guy got up. I gave him a second one and then he died and Ibutchered him to parts. When I invited him to my house that day, he started shouting and getting angry with me, so I killed him. I am not dealing on body parts, I only cut him to pieces to be able tocarry him.” he saidSteven brought out a rope and tied the neck of the deceased to a bed in his one-room apartment and then stabbed him on the chest with a knife sharpened and kept for the purpose. According to him, the deceased died without much resistance. He said he used the machete to cut off the head and dismembered each of the body parts of his friend. He is currently in police custody. My goodness!!

Re: Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) by INTROVERT(f): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
old
Re: Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
recycled
Re: Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) by ladyF(f): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
shocked
Re: Man Beheads His Girlfriend’s Brother Over N700k (very Graphic Photo) by olaafirst: 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
No b today story now (may GoD save us nii)

(1) (Reply)

Failed Money Rituals: Man Vomits A Snake Swallowed 5years Ago In Edo State(video / Omg!! [Deals.Jumia.ng] Na Scam Site / Man Share Insensitive Pics Of Dead Nigerian Soldiers,blames Buhari.see Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.