Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:53 PM

Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread (7364 Views)

Our 2018 Predictions For Smartphones And Mobile Technology / Nokia Is Coming Back To Phones And Tablets / Top 5 NIGERIAN Owned Brand Phones And Tablets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by techstarr: 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2015
Hello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as a channel to help serve you better. Do not hesitate to let us know on any complains, inquiries and suggestions on the Huawei smartphones or tablets. You can also contact us on our mobile toll free line 08000002000 or via mobile.ng@huawei.com

Make It Possible!
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by jimohibrahim(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
ha... thank God there is a thread concerning Huawei...
pls my Huawei mt7 screen is broken and its very hard to get one around... pls where can i get it?...

and by the way why is the lollipop upgrade isn't yet available...

I use Huawei ascend mate 7 (MT7-TL10) AMBER GOLD.
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by techstarr: 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
jimohibrahim:
ha... thank God there is a thread concerning Huawei...
pls my Huawei mt7 screen is broken and its very hard to get one around... pls where can i get it?...
and by the way why is the lollipop upgrade isn't yet available...
I use Huawei ascend mate 7 (MT7-TL10) AMBER GOLD.

Please call our toll free line, a customer care representative will attend to you. Thanks
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by techcabal1: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
Huawei smartphones and tablets service certre locations and the toll free hotline

Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by techcabal1: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2015
Huawei smartphones and tablets failure rate is the lowest in Nigeria market as I know, even though, Huawei invested alot of money established many collection points and service center pan Nigeria to ensure great service. This is awesome and Huawei is really determined to be the number one in the smartphone and tablet business field in Nigeria
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by mjay(m): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2015
How much is it to change the screen of ascend mate 7 please?
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by mjay(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2015
When will you have ascend mate 8?
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by mystyque: 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2015
when is android lollipop going to be available in nigeria
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by 0lushola(m): 1:37am On Nov 10, 2015
Guys, sell urself to me.

I need a huawei phone with 0cta-core 1.5-2.0GHz processor, 5.2 Andriod OS, Atleast 13mpx Rear camera N 5mpx front camera, 2GB Ram, 2G 3G 4G Networks, Bluetooth 4.2, 32GB Internal memory, expandable 32-64GB SD memory, HSPA+, GPS, Wi Fi..

ok, am listerning..
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by SplendidE(f): 6:52pm On Jun 29, 2017
[quote author=techstarr post=37423340]Hello Nairalanders,

We are using this thread as a channel to help serve you better. Do not hesitate to let us know on any complains, inquiries and suggestions on the Huawei smartphones or tablets. You can also contact us on our mobile toll free line 08000002000 or via mobile.ng@huawei.com

Make It Possible!

I'm using a huawei y3
but my data automatically keep oning itself,each time I switch it off it'll on thereby draining my ba3,I've removed ba3,switched sims but none is working.
what do I do??
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by DavidoffKonsult: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Pathetic.
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by Kunlecelica(m): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good afternoon,hope u are good.Pls I have just been sent an Hauwei Honor 4c.It comes with a Kitkat OS can it be upgraded to an higher OS like Lollipop or Marshmallow
Re: Huawei Smartphones And Tablets Customer Care Thread by ultimatekint(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2020
How much do I need to upgrade my Y9 to Y9 prime?

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Illegal Account Deduction / Avatar 2 Dstv Software Is Now Available / Detect Fake Flash Drives (sandisk Cruzer Blades)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.