Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,168 members, 7,845,839 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Hire Me As Your Stenographer! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Hire Me As Your Stenographer! (506 Views)

4 Business Behaviors That Scream "Do Not Hire Me!" / Hire Me To Help Start Your Blog / Hire Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hire Me As Your Stenographer! by saintchibu(m): 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2015
I am a qualified Stenographer able to translate spoken word to written word instantly at the speed o 160 words per minute.
I am a graduate and acquired the skill at Nafs Technologies Ltd who is affiliated with Stenograph.com and currently training Stenographers for Lagos State Government.
Presently, I work with the judiciary recording Court Proceedings and making them available for filing.
Should you have an audio tape you want transcribed to written word, just PM me and lets talk.
If you have a permanent job for me, we will also talk. My personal email is stenomagician at gmail dot com.
Waiting to show you the skills I've got.

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients / I Want 5000mts Of Ago To A Tank Farm In Calabar / In Need Of A Business Loan / Investors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.