Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:54 AM

Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients (507 Views)

Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth / 5 Smart Ways To Make Troublesome Clients Happy / Dangote, Adenuga’s Net Worth Drops By $7.4bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients by souqgrandeur: 12:48pm On Sep 16, 2015
It has been established that one of the greatest challenges of dealing with Luxury/ultra-luxury properties is finding right clients to either lease or sell to. When I got into the real estate sector, this was my greatest obstacle, and for about a year plus I struggled with this as well. I was fortunate enough to get a company that would trust me to market their properties but I couldn’t close any deal for a long while. I mean, I tried to but it just didn’t happen. I remember clearly, the MD of that Company calling me and telling me how disappointed he was in me. He told me he had really high hopes for me but he has realised he made a mistake. I was devastated by these words but somehow, I managed to convince him to give me another chance. This time, I was going to get it right no matter what I had to do.

My start-up was awkward and stressful to say the least but it doesn’t have to be that way for you if you’re willing to consider and follow the following tips:

Be Strategic: You need to understand your ideal prospects. It is extremely important that you know who they are, their lifestyle, their income bracket (i.e. annual income of at least $200, 000 and above for near luxury clients, $400, 000 and above for luxury products prospects and $1 Million and above for ultra-luxury clients), their likes and dislikes (they are usually very principled people and they’ll rather that you’re discrete in your dealings with them) and so on.

You can’t go after people you don’t know and you can’t really know them unless you take your time to study them.

Once you have done this, you need a strategy on how to meet them on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. It’s too time and energy consuming running from pillar to post, so you need to target prospect.

Set Goals: Once you have a strategy, the next thing to do is set goals. Set realistic targets for yourself on how many prospects you want to meet on a weekly basis and keep to it. Assess yourself after every week to see where you are lacking behind and make amends. The truth is, in order to make a sale; you would probably have to talk to like 20 prospects. So, you can’t relent, you have to keep making new contacts.

Know Your Product: Learn everything there is to learn about the properties you’re marketing as well as what the competitors are doing. You don’t want a situation where your prospect knows more than you do about your industry (believe me, these guys are very knowledgeable). I’ve been in situations like this before and they can be very embarrassing. Also, because high net individuals are always very busy, you have a very limited time to make a good impression of yourself to them. Once they feel you’re wasting their time, forget about that transaction. It won’t work. So, prepare yourself adequately before going in for meetings or presentations with them.

Click to read more

http://www.souqgrandeur.com/getting-high-net-worth-clients/

Re: Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients by millhouse: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
good info

1 Like

Re: Tips On How To Get Hgh Net Worth Clients by Ben1975(m): 1:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
Nice post

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

EAGO TB351 One Piece Dual Flush High Efficiency Low Flush White Toilet / Devalue The Naira! IMF Urges Nigeria / Repair Exchange EDB File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.