Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Glo Collects N200 For Sim Registration - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Glo Collects N200 For Sim Registration (654 Views)

Airtel Introduces N200 For 20GB Data Bundle And More / MTN SIM Registration Again! / Sim Registration: Crowd At Zaria MTN Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Glo Collects N200 For Sim Registration by August21(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
I received a message from GLO to update my biometrics. On getting to their office I was told that the Major requirement for Registration is that I must part with N200 before I can commence my registration.

It is important to note that when I went to update my biometrics at the Mtn office I wasn't asked to part with a dime, instead after a successful update I was rewarded with abt N18000 worth of recharge bonus for two days.

Why is glo asking everyone to part with N200?
Re: Glo Collects N200 For Sim Registration by aieromon(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2015
August21:
I received a message from GLO to update my biometrics. On getting to their office I was told that the Major requirement for Registration is that I must part with N200 before I can commence my registration.

It is important to note that when I went to update my biometrics at the Mtn office I wasn't asked to part with a dime, instead after a successful update I was rewarded with abt N18000 worth of recharge bonus for two days.

Why is glo asking everyone to part with N200?

That is untrue. Go back and demand to register your sim without payment. I did mine yesterday and nothing was demanded.
Re: Glo Collects N200 For Sim Registration by bigtt76(f): 7:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
I did mine free sad

(1) (Reply)

Hello Guys... Want To Sell Infinix Hot.#cheap Price / Have You Heard Of Google Project Ara / You And Your Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.