Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,568 members, 7,816,392 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms (2460 Views)

Hausas And Fulanis In Enugu Taking Refuge In Army Barracks - Ekweremmadu / Benin EDC Uses Soldiers To Intimidate Citizens Over Electricity Tariff. Photos / See The Condition Of The 3 Battalion Nigerian Army Barracks In Effurun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 2:49pm On Aug 28, 2015
If you have ever visited 26Battalion Sokoto you'll know what I mean. The CO Lt.Col. OO Ejere has been using soldiers to work on his groundnut as well as cattle/rabbit farms. These same soldiers go to work by 6pm and close by 6am and yet from 7am till 4pm they are working on the farm. Those with cattle close by 7pm and resume by 6am.
That is not military duty. Somebody please tell President Buhari to call him to order oooo. Those soldiers are suffering and are likely to get diseases. I couldn't get pictures so I don't look suspicious.
cc: lalasticlala
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by wahles(m): 2:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
Uhmn
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by segxi1960: 2:59pm On Aug 28, 2015
Sfsniper Write an anonymous letter to Ahq, would also notify some trustees of this development.

This is not our Army.

Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by blackfase(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op, forward this to the dhq portal, their fbk & twitter handle. Bubu is not likely to come on nairaland. This is so so wrong.....
Mods do d needful.
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
segxi1960:
Sfsniper Write an anonymous letter to Ahq, would also notify some trustees of this development.

This is not our Army.

Ok thanks! H
Let's collectively help them.
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pictures or you know that you're on your own grin
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Omololu007(m): 3:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
SFSNIPER:
If you have ever visited 26Battalion Sokoto you'll know what I mean. The CO Lt.Col. OO Ejere has been using soldiers to work on his groundnut as well as cattle/rabbit farms. These same soldiers go to work by 6pm and close by 6am and yet from 7am till 4pm they are working on the farm. Those with cattle close by 7pm and resume by 6am.
That is not military duty. Somebody please tell President Buhari to call him to order oooo. Those soldiers are suffering and are likely to get diseases. I couldn't get pictures so I don't look suspicious.
i dont wanna blive this.is it only private he use,or he do use coporal,sergeant,lieutenant and captain?
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 3:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
Omololu007:
i dont wanna blive this.is it only private he use,or he do use coporal,sergeant,lieutenant and captain?
Just other ranks, no commissioned officers included
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Omololu007(m): 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Just other ranks, no commissioned officers included
so NCO also works in his farm?
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2015
Omololu007:
so NCO also works in his farm?
Yes.
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Souljaboi1: 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lt. Col faa..

What would happen if he becomes a Colonel.

These guys be taking us for fools.

SFSNIPER, abeg give us his corp, Army number and other info.

Never Again !!!

1 Like

Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by mauriceju2(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
they agree not to go to war front that is why
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by babslamin: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2015
Did the soldiers complain about it? You should direct Ur report to any active blogger
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 5:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Souljaboi1:
Lt. Col faa..

Never Again !!!

No wahala I'll get it. Anyway he's CO 26BN Sokoto.

1 Like

Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Chubhie: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2015
SFSNIPER:
Snap a selfie with some cows in the farm and forward to DHQ.
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by slimmyjimmy(m): 6:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Well . They no get say
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Scream(m): 6:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chubhie:
Snap a selfie with some cows in the farm and forward to DHQ.

Please give him rope to kill himself instead. Technical adviser.

3 Likes

Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by RHP(m): 6:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
Since u reported it. Get d Picture too
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Chubhie: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Scream:

Please give him rope to kill himself instead. Technical adviser.
I didn't get you sir bonfrere jo
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by rooftech: 10:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
this is why we need a section for the service people ,army,police ,navy,paramilitary etc .
pls seun do something fast.
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by realborn(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
SFSNIPER:

Quite bad how our soldiers are being misused.

Please remove your picture at dp to forestall a vengeful reaction from the Unruly Officer..
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 7:08am On Aug 29, 2015
realborn:

Quite bad how our soldiers are being misused.

Please remove your picture at dp to forestall a vengeful reaction from the Unruly Officer..

That is Thomas Sankara of Burundi no me.Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by SFSNIPER(m): 3:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Souljaboi1:
Lt. Col faa..

Never Again !!!
N/10346
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Souljaboi1: 4:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
SFSNIPER:

N/10346

Copy that...
Re: Army Barracks Where The CO Uses Soldiers On His Farms by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 23, 2017
Is that not why some of them were sent to argentina.
To learn animal husbandry.
What he is doing is in line with the Army's long term objective of cattle rearing and farming

(1) (Reply)

To My Igbo Brothers / What I Saw On Facebook This Afternoon. / Being An Opposition Party, Not Licence To Abuse Buhari, APC Tells PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.