Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian (45037 Views)

Is She The Prettiest Female Police Officer In Nigeria? / Most Attractive Female Police Officers In Nigeria (photos) / Lagos Police PRO, Dolapo Badmos, Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2015

Olabisi Alofe-Kolawole is the first female force public relations officer (FPRO) of the Nigeria Police Force following her appointment on Friday by Solomon Arase, the inspector general of police.
The law graduate succeeds Emmanuel Ojukwu, who is now the commissioner of police in Kogi state.
Alofe-Kolawole, who advises the police on gender issues, lists one of her role models as Oprah Winfrey, the American TV celebrity who is the first known black female billionaire. Like her idol, Alofe-Kolawole has now scored a first.

She also enjoys the music of Korede Bello, Lara George, Beyonce and Don Moen, but will now have to dance to the tune of the ever critical Nigerian public, which is less-than-satisfied with the performance of the police.

But, most importantly, the assistant commissioner of police now has to polish or project the image of the police, a job considered one of the most difficult in Nigeria, if not in the world.

According to Abayomi Shogunle, deputy police spokesperson, “the appointment is geared towards harnessing the enormous potentials among Nigerian female police officers”.

Alofe-Kolawole has a degree in law from Ogun State University and a master’s in police leadership and management from University of Leicester, UK.
“The new FPRO has served in various capacities both at national and international level. She was the force gender adviser before her recent posting,” Shogunle said.

Also, Arase has appointed Idowu Owohunwa, assistant commissioner of police, as principal staff officer (PSO) to inspector general of police.

“The new PSO who has a bachelors degree in international studies from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria as well as a masters degree in criminal justice and policing from the University of Leeds, United Kingdom has served the Nigeria police in diverse capacities, such as staff officer to the 2006 Alh Dan Madami-Chaired Presidential Committee on Nigeria Police Reforms, Divisional Crime officer National Assembly Complex Police Division Abuja,” the deputy police spokesperson said.

“He was pioneer head of the Intelligence Analysis Unit of the Force Intelligence Bureau. Ag. ACP Owohunwa takes over from CP Austin Iwar who is now the Commissioner of Police, Gombe State Command. Before his appointment as PSO Ag. ACP Owohunwa was the Personal Assistant (PA) to the current IGP.”

https://www.thecable.ng/shes-lawyer-adores-oprah-winfrey-enter-nigerias-first-female-police-pro

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by INTROVERT(f): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
She is beautiful... yellow pawpaw

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
and how is this helpful to Amechi'

15 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Jetjacky(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
I hope she would do the work accoutered to her properly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by ladyF(f): 4:33pm On Aug 28, 2015
What a man can do, a woman can do better. grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2015
Damn! This is the most beautiful Police Lady I have seen since the exit of Ivy Okoronkwo.

Good a thing she's PRO...reporters cannot accuse her of lying, cos she's too pretty to lie! They will be stunned at her beauty and accept whatever she says as truth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2015
INTROVERT:
Editor1 edit the page properly...

Introvert (f), what is there to edit?

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
My madam no wan pay me for 3months, upon say na inside toilet I dey sleep undecided

Please advice me
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Aminat508(f): 4:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
kiss waoh kiss
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by mrLhanray(m): 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
OK. Kudos to her.
i hope she was appointed on merit not on .......... u know now.

3 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by lurther: 4:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Lol!!!

Yorubas are always given the position for shouting and defending governments and institutions. Ask Femi adesina...... this one will not be easy oooo this time because the rate at which the police force personnel are shooting innocent people.

This woman go shout tire ooo.

Anyway, na their inherited role.... make she go learn from her brothers Okupe and Abati and the present Adesina.

7 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by gaetano: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
Pweeedy. I would yield if she was arresting me
wink

4 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by kennyman2000(m): 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
congrats ma..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by freedom96: 4:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
This is to inform all those wailers complaining abt their brothers not being appointed to serve under buhari,my abok! brother grin,to forward their cvs to almajiri101@gmail.com or bornthroway@yahoo.com.

First come,first serve
Cc:all wailers grin

4 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
J
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Adesiji77: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by AMvanquish: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
An ugly force with a beautiful spokeswoman. #Irony

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by veekid(m): 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
meanwhile

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
She really is beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by rattlesnake(m): 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2015
GF

GOD FORBIT
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
So?

If it is a guy, it is a normal thing but when it is a lady, that's when noise will erupted.

What's so special about this now?

cheesy
cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by happney65: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Wait ohh..I think she has being the spokesperson at the Oyo state Police command Years back..Am not 100percent sure she is the one.Cos she also bears tge name Olabisi..However if she is,I knew then she was destined for great things.

3 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by kingobozy: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
nice
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
john4reala:
meanwhile

Na you write question,na you write answer undecided
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
Artificial Yellow Pawpaw!
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by efilefun(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by donholy28(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
She fine but police women dey wicked sha
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by eluquenson(m): 4:47pm On Aug 28, 2015
She is indeed a professional Police officer, based on her profile.

Pls ma, make use of your new office to improve service delivery and integrity in the Nigeria Police Force.

2 Likes

Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by Viktor1983(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
It's all good.
Re: Olabisi Kolawole, First Female Police PRO In Nigerian by adedayourt(m): 4:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
ladyF:
What a man can do, a woman can do better. grin

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

There rey go again with dat line

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Senate Should Suspend Buhari And Declare Saraki As Acting President / Tinubu's Campaign DG, Simon Lalong Loses Polling Unit To Obi / Pictures From The Launch Of APC Manifesto "Renewed Hope 2023"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.