Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV (244246 Views)

Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (183) (Go Down)

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2015
tex25:
Look

Are they the same thing
Not at all; am only surprise that Akraym thinks otherwise.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Guy how does that slip look at all like yours?He may have taken the teams but did he use same outcomes of the teams as u did?Look at them again..Na u b d kyn guy wey de cover work for exam hall for secondary school.U sure say u no still de secondary school sef?Organisers,If dia's somtin to be looked at here,its this guy's age.i doubt if he's up to 18.
cheesy even if the outcomes were the same, that still doesn't change anything, because nobody can claim ownership of any tip/game...what will now happen if the only game available for today was Barca vs Enyimba? Everybody will end up playing the same thing.

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tonyx4x44(m): 9:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
it is against the rule... check your opponent's game before you play yours

except maybe you guys posted at the same time
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 01, 2015
tonyx4x44:

it is against the rule... check your opponent's game before you play yours

except maybe you guys posted at the same time
If @all there is such rule, then it is bound to fail, anybody can check his/her opponent's game cos they re all PUBLICLY available...
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2015
Some Rules are not stated clearly.

If a punter accumulate 20matches or more on a match day and drop it first on the PFP thread, does it mean every member of that group are barred from playing any of those matches, irrespective of the option they choose?

I would like to know,

Puskin; Akraym.

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tex25: 9:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enangson:
Not at all; am only surprise that Akraym thinks otherwise.

Just Leave Akraym first, I'm still preparing his fine
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enangson:

If a punter accumulate 20matches or more on a match day and drop it first on the PFP thread, does it mean every member of that group are barred from playing any of those matches, irrespective of the option they choose?

I would like to know,

Puskin; Akraym.
cheesy nice kwesion
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tex25: 9:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Guy how does that slip look at all like yours?He may have taken the teams but did he use same outcomes of the teams as u did?Look at them again..Na u b d kyn guy wey de cover work for exam hall for secondary school.U sure say u no still de secondary school sef?Organisers,If dia's somtin to be looked at here,its this guy's age.i doubt if he's up to 18.

grin
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 9:28pm On Sep 01, 2015
tex25:

Just Leave Akraym first, I'm still preparing his fine

like I stated earlier, it was a mix up, you have 3 events as his but different markets on 2.

The competition doesn't allow duplication of opponent's games, I suppose you are aware of that.

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 9:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
Enangson:

I would like to know,

Puskin; Akraym.
everyone is permitted to play the same match BUT it has to be a different market.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 9:34pm On Sep 01, 2015
Mikkyboy008:

Bro, either I am right or wrong does not give a reason to give insults. I hope you do understand that.

I only expect matured and meaningful contributions , either for or against my position.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 9:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
The rule has been there since day 1 of this competition

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 9:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
akraym:
like I stated earlier, it was a mix up, you have 3 events as his but different markets on 2.

The competition doesn't allow duplication of opponent's games, I suppose you are aware of that.

Check very well. The Dundalk game was the same option as mine. Over 1.5.

You cancelled some of my games and I did not protest. But I really dont expect you to sit down and do nothing about this.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
akraym:
everyone is permitted to play the same match BUT it has to be a different market.
fear almost catch me, Cos i thought PFP is now fastest finger first kind of competition.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 9:45pm On Sep 01, 2015
tex25:
Look

Are they the same thing

Bro, your number 1 and my number 3 is exactly the same match and the same option.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tex25: 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2015
akraym:

what happened to d rules of using a pick more than once as in previous tourney, be cautious of the situation before u take sides, no one is above mistake tho ur fine is still a bottle of Chandon NV!!!

#I rest my case
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2015
akraym:

But he played exactly the same match and same market as me.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 01, 2015
akraym:
The rule has been there since day 1 of this competition
& what happens if the market already played by someone else is the best & safest option available?

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2015
tex25:
Merrybet Username: tex255
Betslip no: 52710735
Slot: 1
Total odd: 2.80

totalBettingAmount: 200.00
Bonus: 22.44
Possible win: 583.44
Won: 0.00

1. 01.09.15 20:00
Dundalk FC - Shamrock Rovers FC (Under/Over 1,5
goals) Customer type: Over @ 1.30

Result:

2. 01.09.15 19:45
AYR United - Stenhousemuir FC (Under/Over 2,5
goals)Customer type: Over @ 1.55
Result:

3. 01.09.15 19:45
Port Vale - Carlisle United (Under/Over 1,5 goals) Customer type: Over @ 1.16
Result:

4. 01.09.15 19:00
Hartlepool United - Sheffield United (Under/Over 1,5
goals)
Customer type: Over @ 1.20
Result:
< Back

#pfp Quote pls

puskin, akraym
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 01, 2015
This krak guy sounds so silly,i cant believe akryam is supporting him,lets hear what puskin has to say about it tho,and i sincerely hope krak gets eliminated in this first round! This must be d most absurd rule ever,unless you guys dnt want merrybet to mk money from punterz

2 Likes

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Krak:
Bet number: 52696195
Type of bet: Accumulator
Total betting amount: 200.00 NGN
Possible win: 1884.60 NGN
Bonus: 282.69 NGN
Won: 0.00 NGN
Won

1. 01.09.15 16:30
PK Keski Uusimaa - TPV Tampere (Under/Over 0,5 goals in 1st half)
Kakkonen Etelainen / Finland / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.35
Result:

2. 01.09.15 19:00
UMF Grindavik - Vikingur Olafsvik (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
1 deild / Iceland / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.25
Result:

3. 01.09.15 20:00
Dundalk FC - Shamrock Rovers FC (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Premier Division / Ireland / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.30
Result:

4. 01.09.15 19:45
Dergview FC - Ards FC (Double Chance)
League Cup / Northern Ireland / Soccer
Customer type: X/Ards FC @ 1.22
Result:

5. 01.09.15 16:30
FC Tekstilshchik Ivanovo - Karelia Petrozavodsk (1X2)
2nd Division, West / Russia / Soccer
Customer type: FC Tekstilshchik Ivanovo @ 1.20
Result:

6. 01.09.15 19:45
AYR United - Stenhousemuir FC (1X2)
Second Division / Scotland / Soccer
Customer type: Ayr United @ 1.85
Result:

7. 01.09.15 19:45
Port Vale - Carlisle United (First Team to win either half )
Football League Trophy / England / Soccer
Customer type: Yes @ 1.30
Result:

8. 01.09.15 19:45
Notts County - Mansfield Town (Under/Over 1,5 goals)
Football League Trophy / England / Soccer
Customer type: Over @ 1.22
Result:

puskin, akraym
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:05pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaya09:
This krak guy sounds so silly,i cant believe akryam is supporting him,lets hear what puskin has to say about it tho,and i sincerely hope krak gets eliminated in this first round! This must be d most absurd rule ever,unless you guys dnt want merrybet to mk money from punterz

Sorry do I know you somewhere?
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 01, 2015
Absurd, pathetic, total rubbish, Krak! just shutup already, and as for u Akyram, you wanna collapse d competition? So annoyin!
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:14pm On Sep 01, 2015
beatsbug:
Absurd, pathetic, total rubbish, Krak! just shutup already, and as for u Akyram, you wanna collapse d competition? So annoyin!

All of you guys calling me absurd and pathetic. When puskin was quoting the rules against me. My opponent was so eager to have the rules followed.

I readily accepted his ruling without protest.

So whats wrong if I make a point of order regarding a rule?

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 01, 2015
Krak:

Sorry do I know you somewhere?
No you dont cuz you are pathetic and childish,over 1.5 is d most logical option in dt game,i played it too and am not competing in d pfp,browse thru d pages n see alot of pple hv selected d same games. It seems you guys always love courting controversy,and dis akraym guys always stokes d flames
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Buddyy(m): 10:18pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaya09:
dont say what you dont know!...stop calling names, the guy has a point! A direct opponent is not allowed to stake on the same market of the same game...thats the advantage of posting ur games early!...this is not acceptable, as they are direct opponents, RULES ARE RULES

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 01, 2015
Krak:

All of you guys calling me absurd and pathetic. When puskin was quoting the rules against me. My opponent was so eager to have the rules followed.

I readily accepted his ruling without protest.

So whats wrong if I make a point of order regarding a rule?
Den your ticket should be disqualified cuz u already broke d rule,only dt puskin is a sensible person unlike akraym n he let is slide. Why didnt odas shout for yr game to be null n void? Mr sense

2 Likes

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:23pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaya09:

No you dont cuz you are pathetic and childish,over 1.5 is d most logical option in dt game,i played it too and am not competing in d pfp,browse thru d pages n see alot of pple hv selected d same games. It seems you guys always love courting controversy,and dis akraym guys always stokes d flames

There is no logical option to choose for any game. We see the same thing with different eyes from different positions.

FYI so many people also chose Dundalk to win.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Nobody: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
Buddyy:
dont say what you dont know!...stop calling names, the guy has a point! A direct opponent is not allowed to stake on the same market of the same game...thats the advantage of posting ur games early!...this is not acceptable, as they are direct opponents, RULES ARE RULES
What happens when two contestants post their similar games seconds apart,so u xpect d second person to go back n start placing anoda bet? U guys are funny,if dt rule stands be rest assured dt dere will be countless controversies in dis pfp cuz it will surely happen
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:25pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaya09:

Den your ticket should be disqualified cuz u already broke d rule,only dt puskin is a sensible person unlike akraym n he let is slide. Why didnt odas shout for yr game to be null n void? Mr sense

I have already been penalised.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Krak(m): 10:26pm On Sep 01, 2015
kaya09:

What happens when two contestants post their similar games seconds apart,so u xpect d second person to go back n start placing anoda bet? U guys are funny,if dt rule stands be rest assured dt dere will be countless controversies in dis pfp cuz it will surely happen

Bro we posted our games almost two hours apart. Check again and see. He even commented and made mention when I did mine.

I really question ur sense of judgement here. Pls let the judges decide.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Buddyy(m): 10:30pm On Sep 01, 2015
Krak:

Bro you are my direct opponent and you copied three of my games.

Cc puskin and akraym
Bro you've a valid point, &there is genuine reason for concern. Your direct opponent copied same market of same game as u, his slip should be voided &that slot returned. RULES ARE RULES!...he can play it on his normal merrybet account, but he cant use it for the competition as u posted b4 him. shikena!
cc: Puskin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (183)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.