Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,562 members, 7,843,754 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

MerryBet Punt For Pride IV - Business (67) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / MerryBet Punt For Pride IV (243426 Views)

Come In Here... Punt With The Gurus And Make Money. Free / I Punt As A Hobby And I Make Money(free Tips) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (183) (Go Down)

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tsalmjohn(m): 10:27am On Sep 16, 2015
puskin:

Unfortunately, your ticket would be rendered INVALID and SLOT counted as USED because you brought our attention to this when your previous 2games have already played out.

Na wa o
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Yungmilio2(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2015
puskin:

Unfortunately, your ticket would be rendered INVALID and SLOT counted as USED because you brought our attention to this when your previous 2games have already played out.

akraym:
No sir

That ticket is invalid sir. You have been warned to stick to your time.
You have 2 slots left

Mistake is not an excuse

haba
l
Honestly the guy game is already valid
There is no rule that said his slip should be invalid if he mistakenly added a game which elapse the end date
l
A mod quoted his game - he should have seen that before rendering the slip valid

what about does dropping 11:30pm games ?
there games were re calculated
l
this should not be one sided
l
the mod himself rendered the guy's pick valid
( an offside goal been approved by the ref is already a goal )
beside i see nothing wrong in him bringing the issue up
l
if he had lost the first two games am sure he would not have brought the issue up
l
he should be considered
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2015
puskin:

Very very unfair.
Wickedness of the highest order

Oga puskin and troot should consider the fact that anyone in his shoes will be curious to know what will happen; he deserves to know whether the slot has been returned inorder to enable him re-stake since today is the last day or if only that game will be striked out.
No one is above mistake and u mods will av done dsame if u're in his shoes.

Contestants knows its unfair but I'm sure they're not talking bcs it either favours dem or they're scared of puskin banning them. what a military mod!

Pls return his slot OR strike out the game that's not for today.

The right thing is to recalculate his odds sirs.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tonyx4x44(m): 10:49am On Sep 16, 2015
tsalmjohn:

U're funny sha
There is no penalty for that as long as u get another quote by a moderator or contestant

but you stand a risk of others not quoting your ticket

as it might be assumed by the population that the ticket is already quoted
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 10:52am On Sep 16, 2015
tonyx4x44:

Ok bro.
U're right
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tonyx4x44(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Dan2j:

Very very unfair.
Wickedness of the highest order

Oga puskin and troot should consider the fact that anyone in his shoes will be curious to know what will happen; he deserves to know whether the slot has been returned inorder to enable him re-stake since today is the last day or if only that game will be striked out.
No one is above mistake and u mods will av done dsame if u're in his shoes.

Contestants knows its unfair but I'm sure they're not talking bcs it either favours dem or they're scared of puskin banning them. what a military mod!

Pls return his slot OR strike out the game that's not for today.

The right thing is to recalculate his odds sirs.

its not unfair

waiting for games to play out from a ticket before complaining can and most likely will be interpreted as a ploy to act out shady behaviour

if he had complained immediately after posting I'm positive he won't have a problem.. and odds recalculated
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tsalmjohn(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2015
tonyx4x44:

I see..
U make sense baba
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 11:02am On Sep 16, 2015
tonyx4x44:

its not unfair

waiting for games to play out from a ticket before complaining can and most likely will be interpreted as a ploy to act out shady behaviour

if he had complained immediately after posting I'm positive he won't have a problem.. and odds recalculated
Considering the fact that he dropped the game around 10pm and complained in d morning and his complain is that he woke up in d morning to check is 80% possible. Sleeping at night is natural

Besides, it is right to wait till d 2 wins before complaining so that he won't complain if it REDS.
Its just normal..if you are in his shoes nko? Me, I would have done same..and I believe akraym can do worse
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2015
In the World of Punting, there's no such thing as MISTAKE. It doesn't exist in the bookmakers dictionary.

Let me enlighten you guys here.

(1) You have been warned not to drop ticket with game(s) that will elapse your time and date.

In the case of those who dropped games starting by 2300GMT or 2330GMT and have their game(s) stroked out and odds recaculated, this is due to the fact that the game(s) still falls in their group(s) date and time and apparently those games would still be on by 2359GMT which is deadline time and we can't wait for the outcome before posting updates hence the reason it's been stroked out.

In the case whereby you drop tips that carries DATE scheduled for other groups, regardless of the outcome of other event(s) on that ticket. Both the slot and ticket will be moved to recycle bin, unless the game was postponed from the original scheduled kick off time/date.

3 Likes

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Aurelius1(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2015
This was how Akraym wanted to strike-out Ganjafama's slip. But it turned out that the match was actually postponed due to inclement weather.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by tonyx4x44(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2015
instructions are part of examination...
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 11:31am On Sep 16, 2015
Aurelius1:
This was how Akraym wanted to knockout Ganjafama. But it turned out that the match was actually postponed due to inclement weather.
if you follow the rules, am very sure you won't have problem with me.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 11:47am On Sep 16, 2015
akraym:
In the World of Punting, there's no such thing as MISTAKE. It doesn't exist in the bookmakers dictionary.

(1) You have been warned not to drop ticket with game(s) that will elapse your time and date.

In the case of those who dropped games starting by 2300GMT or 2330GMT and have their game(s) stroked out and odds recaculated, this is due to the fact that the game(s) still falls in their group(s) date and time and apparently those games would still be on by 2359GMT which is deadline time and we can't wait for the outcome before posting updates hence the reason it's been stroked out.

In the case whereby you drop tips that carries DATE scheduled for other groups, regardless of the outcome of other event(s) on that ticket. Both the slot and ticket will be moved to recycle bin, unless the game was postponed from the original scheduled kick off time/date.
This is a new rule right in the middle of the tournament.
It wasn't clearly stated at the beginning that such ticket and slot will both end up in the trash bin.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 11:53am On Sep 16, 2015
akraym:

Well...Thank God its just the recycle bin, the slot/slip can be restored back
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by drizzypat: 12:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
Bet number: 54514003

You made this bet: 2015.09.16 11:57:24

Type of bet: Accumulator

Group:24

1. 16.09.15 17:30Trakai FK - Vmfd Zalgiris(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.45Result

:2. 16.09.15 18:30RW Oberhausen - SF Lotte(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.55Result:

3. 16.09.15 19:45Corby Town - Boston Utd(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.50Result

:4. 16.09.15 16:00Desportivo Chaves - CD Santa Clara(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.70Result:

5. 16.09.15 20:00Italy - Lithuania(Under/Over 157,5 points)Customer type: Under @ 1.55Result:

6. 16.09.15 21:30UTC de Cajamarca - Sporting Cristal(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.50

Odd:13.32

All in!!!!
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by coolestdude01(m): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
People are really difficult to manage. Akraym, puskin and troot ... Una dey try oh.

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Buddyy(m): 12:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
puskin:

I personally dont agree with this, his odds should be recalculated &if its above the minimum requirement of 1.5 after striking out the games in questions, his points should stand. Sometimes a simple solution is always better than rash decisions

4 Likes

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 12:13pm On Sep 16, 2015
drizzypat:
Bet number: 54514003

You made this bet: 2015.09.16 11:57:24

Type of bet: Accumulator

Group:24

1. 16.09.15 17:30Trakai FK - Vmfd Zalgiris(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.45Result

:2. 16.09.15 18:30RW Oberhausen - SF Lotte(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.55Result:

3. 16.09.15 19:45Corby Town - Boston Utd(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.50Result

:4. 16.09.15 16:00Desportivo Chaves - CD Santa Clara(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.70Result:

5. 16.09.15 20:00Italy - Lithuania(Under/Over 157,5 points)Customer type: Under @ 1.55Result:

6. 16.09.15 21:30UTC de Cajamarca - Sporting Cristal(Under 1.5 goals in each half)Customer type: No @ 1.50

Odd:13.32

All in!!!!
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by puskin: 12:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
@yungchop

TICKET IS INVALID AND SLOT COUNTED AS USED.

Nothing more will be said concerning this.

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolestdude01:
People are really difficult to manage.
Akraym, puskin and troot ... Una dey try oh.
U no sabi anything I swear
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Buddyy(m): 12:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
puskin:

Nothing more will be said concerning this.
We hear you Adolf!!!...lol

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Dan2j(m): 12:25pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buddyy:
I personally dont agree with this, his odds should be recalculated &if its above the minimum requirement of 1.5 after striking out the games in questions, his points should stand. Sometimes a simple solution is always better than rash decisions
I wonder o!
I think there is a skeleton in someone's cupboard, if not this is a simple situation.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dan2j:

This is a new rule right in the middle of the tournament.
It wasn't clearly stated at the beginning that such ticket and slot will both end up in the trash bin.
this is not a new rule, Yes, it wasn't clearly stated at the beginning that such ticket and slot will both end up in the trash bin. But it was clearly stated that you must follow the rules.

Rule number 6 says Live Inplay not allowed, and the consequences for dropping Live Inplay is not stated.

If a contestant drops a ticket with a live inplay event on it, what do suggest we do, remove the live inplay event and re-calculate the odd. Nay, you forfeit the slot.

If you don't adhere to the rules, you are bound to be disqualified or forfeit slot.

The rule is just like the laws of a state. If you break the law (rule), you go to jail (get Disqualified) and your people will come bail you out (forfeit slot) but if your offence is not grievous, you do a community service (odds re-calculated). grin grin

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by coolestdude01(m): 12:33pm On Sep 16, 2015
Dan2j:
U no sabi anything I swear
k
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 12:38pm On Sep 16, 2015
Before the INDICATION of INTEREST was declared opened to all, we rolled out the rules and asked everyone to read before indicating interest.

The last rule states that
Judges/Moderator decision is final. So far so good we haven't made any harsh decision.

Most of you who are still in the tournament are clearly going against that rule.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Avenger4NL(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buddyy:
Hmmmmm............2 sides of a coin I guess.

It is well! @yungchop, if you've not exhausted your slots then you can still give your group members a run for their money. Stay focused and don't break any other rules. Keep in mind you have today by 12midnight for all your games to be played out. Goodluck to you and all other fellow contestants cool.

2 Likes

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
coolestdude01:
People are really difficult to manage.
Akraym, puskin and troot ... Una dey try oh.
you can say that again sir
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Aurelius1(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buddyy:
Haba! This is simple logic. You post any pick that's not within ur time frame, that pick ought to be struck out. I just hope that final rounds won't be decided by this recycle bin law.
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Buddyy(m): 12:58pm On Sep 16, 2015
INCONSISTENT RULES...one minute you're striking some games out of someone ticket, the next you're invalidating the whole slip &counting someone else' slot used, all for Basically the same offence. Whats all that? I dont like it @all. its fishy

1 Like

Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by Jskelly11: 1:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: MerryBet Punt For Pride IV by akraym(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
Buddyy:
INCONSISTENT RULES...one minute you're striking some games out of someone ticket, the next you're invalidating the whole slip &counting someone else' slot used, all for Basically the same offence. Whats all that? I dont like it @all. its fishy
could you point out the similarity between the 2 offences sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) ... (183)

My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. / What Will Happen If One Fails To Pay Back Loan From Loan App? / Football Betting System That Guarantees No Loss Of Bet Capital And Steady Profit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.